Goingat20, here is the RU plan

CCS

Reaction score
If RU is stronger than finasteride (which it is on monkeys), then finasteride could not replace it in the long run. But if finasteride is going to grow back some hair in 3 years, maybe starting RU first could get you there faster, and then the finasteride could maintain the finasteride's max, but not the RU's max.

Stax,

I'm selling pre-mixed solutions for experimentation. I'm reserving 4g for goingat20, 2g for mgmt, and hairhaircomeagain asked for 2g. I'm still waiting for him to email me his address. That leaves 2g, since newbaldy84 backed out. I mix up 15mL of 3.33%, and ask people to use 0.5mL per day on a test spot, using the other side of the head as a comparison, and report to the group any results. 2g lasts 2 months. I'll sell the powder or a month of solution. So far I think maybe 2-3 guys have offered to buy newbaldy84's share. I just need someone with a good camera who has not had recent hair grafts so we can see some good before/after pics. If you want to cover your whole male pattern baldness area, you will need to buy your own 10g.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I'm selling pre-mixed solutions for experimentation.

Have you had any problems getting it to dissolve to a 5% solution? A couple of guys over on HLH have been complaining about that. They say that there's just no way they can get a concentration that high, with any combination of ethanol and propylene glycol and water that they've tried. What's been YOUR experience with that?

Bryan

CCS

Reaction score
I don't use water, except the 5% in the everclear. I try to make 3.33% RU. Not all dissolved. I thought it just clumped. I have DMSO. I could try that, if the people buying it don't mind.

CCS

Reaction score
Goingat20 and mgmt,

Did you guys get the packages yet? I mailed them on the 4th.

Goingat20

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Goingat20 and mgmt,

Did you guys get the packages yet? I mailed them on the 4th.

Hey ccs, i still havent received mine, cant wait to start using it though...

CCS

Reaction score
Well, you are international, and it has been 5-6 days minus sunday, so I'm not too worried. If it does not arrive, I won't charge you for it. But you may have to order straight from faith eagle. They're fast. Hopefully it did not get lost. It's still early to say.

CCS

Reaction score
has it arrived yet?

Goingat20

Reaction score
nope not yet, it should arrive some time this week, hopefully

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dont worry about it though, international ship can take much longer than said. So far i have order 3 different things from USA and while 2 of them only took 5 days to arrive an other thing took 3 weeks. So dont worry.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, guys, my RU just arrived today. That was extremely quick, from the time of payment to delivery was only like 6 days. I'm going to mix it tonight and see how it goes. I will keep you all updated

CCS

Reaction score
I should have got tracking on it. It would have been worth it, considering the value.

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
j3nate said:
Ok, guys, my RU just arrived today. That was extremely quick, from the time of payment to delivery was only like 6 days. I'm going to mix it tonight and see how it goes. I will keep you all updated

Yeah good luck man. I think RU is my next stop if I cant get the top dutasteride thing to work out so I am very curious to hear about this.
hh

CCS

Reaction score
Sorry to here that. I guess I'll just write off my loss, and not charge you. I can't mail anyone anything this expensive again if the mail system can't be trusted. The only other option is to buy insurance and get tracking, then give both numbers to the person making the purchase, and charge them in advance. Would you like me to do that, or do you want to wait longer or try faith eagle?

Goingat20

Reaction score
i will wait till the end of the week. If it doesnt arrive i will pay for tracking

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm especially interested in hearing about side effects... I had to drop my finasteride down to .25mg (and still getting some sexual sides :/ )

Good luck and keep us posted along the way!

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey, College, just saw the note on your regimen, sorry to hear you are thinning further.

bubka

Reaction score
j3nate said:
was that from CCS or did you purchase your own directly?