Follica Presenting At The 2017 Aad Annual Meeting In Orlando Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would it be crazy for me to assume that follica's method is just a commercially applied finessed version of a high mm dermaroller and minoxidil? From what's been released there doesn't seem to be much of a difference but then again in biology just a little difference can be a big change....

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it weird or just coincidence that another third party dermarolling and minoxidil study that started three years ago wraps up this month...?

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Well that would suck, Min never worked for me and the original would eat my skin up and made my hair worse and the foam just didn't produce results....

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear HairLossTalk Members:

I have spoken to the people at Follica and they have agreed to meet with one of our esteemed and veteran forum members at the Orlando conference to discuss any non-confidential information. @DoctorHouse will be coordinating an interview with one of their officers most likely after the presentation, which has been booked up solid for Dermatologist community.

Upon his return, we will be posting the information he's gathered. I will discuss with @DoctorHouse if maybe we can gather a list of questions for him to bring to the conference as well. Hold off on the questions for now, but write them down if you have some in mind. If we collect them, I'll create a thread dedicated to it so they're all in one place.

Admin

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
only have one question: will this treatment grow my f*****g hair back?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
lol i think ive helped more people here than trolled. its close though :D:D
On a serious note, I am looking forward to meeting with this rep from Follica. I know exactly what to ask him.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
my man occulus seems pretty pumped up about this stuff so im looking forward to seeing what happens with it in the next couple years

ive only got a small window left before no point of return. either these treatments help me or im buying a wig

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
my man occulus seems pretty pumped up about this stuff so im looking forward to seeing what happens with it in the next couple years

ive only got a small window left before no point of return. either these treatments help me or im buying a wig
If I were in your shoes, I would look into a system. My mom's friend who is about 80 has a hair system that my mom says is undetectable. He has been wearing for over 50 years. He even has a new girlfriend at that age.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were in your shoes, I would look into a system. My mom's friend who is about 80 has a hair system that my mom says is undetectable. He has been wearing for over 50 years. He even has a new girlfriend at that age.

id rather die

im too active a person for a rug. do too many things.

its ok man, im good looking enough. 8/10 will still do :D

what things are u gonna ask follica?

Status
Not open for further replies.