Follica Presenting At The 2017 Aad Annual Meeting In Orlando Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil was used in the dermaroller studies that showed great success. It would seem stupid not to include it as one of the compounds unless they use something else that works by the same mechanism, which would be no more effective than minoxidil. Drhouse alluded to stemoxydine, so I wonder if there's some anti-oxidation compound as well.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
The at-home device is only for lotions and not for disrupt the scalp.
So I think that we will be force to go at their office....

But maybe the at home device should be useful without the office operation and dermarolling could help ?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the in-office part of the treatment is a one time thing. If that's the case then their skin perturbation device is a vast improvement on dermarolling.

tress_dreams

Reaction score
From Follica's twitter:

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 12.55.34 PM.png

I'm getting excited about all this.

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the in-office part of the treatment is a one time thing. If that's the case then their skin perturbation device is a vast improvement on dermarolling.

Seems like most of us have used a 1.5 mm dermaroller. This laser-based device will remove/disrupt to 4 mm - much deeper. Remember when that Fly guy dermarolled so hard that his scalp looked like horror film effect and he achieved results?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im cautiously optimistic because even if it is a perfected form of derma rolling with great growth compounds--still good...i have been tempted to derma roll but i know to be effective its a line between not enough/going to far with wouning--i would prefer a professional do it.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Who in the hell ever said that they use minoxidil?? It's just an assumption.. Follica has never claimed that minoxidil is one of their compounds. You really think they work 12 years to sell minoxidil in combination with wounding?

Let's wait until the admin publish the answers... Do we actually know if he will do it today?

Relax. Chill dude. minoxidil or something that mimic minoxidil is probably part of the treatment.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Minoxidil was used in the dermaroller studies that showed great success. It would seem stupid not to include it as one of the compounds unless they use something else that works by the same mechanism, which would be no more effective than minoxidil. Drhouse alluded to stemoxydine, so I wonder if there's some anti-oxidation compound as well.

DrHouse alluded to both minoxidil and stemoxydine.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
The at-home device is only for lotions and not for disrupt the scalp.
So I think that we will be force to go at their office....

But maybe the at home device should be useful without the office operation and dermarolling could help ?

That's right, before a product is even introduced into the market start trying to think of ways not to follow the instructions because it's always best to use a product incorrectly.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
DrHouse alluded to both minoxidil and stemoxydine.
Guys and Gals please be patient. The admin is working on it. I am not at liberty to say anything until he publishes it. If you go to the article currently in the news it tells you most of what its all about. He will update with what I found out.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.HairLossTalk.com.com.co.../follicas-new-hair-loss-treatment-might-hurt/
2018?
Not sure if this is the interview, it seems that this was posted today and it was added to Follica's pipeline news.

I also thought that this is the interview... but it's not. Maybe the admin put it online a few hours ago, just to have an overview before publishing the interview. Very interesting that the admin mentions several times that follica is aiming 2018 for the release... I mean it's logic but you cannot find this information on their website!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's right, before a product is even introduced into the market start trying to think of ways not to follow the instructions because it's always best to use a product incorrectly.
Lol If he reads the article, he'll see its useless. Can't inject stem cells at home.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys and Gals please be patient. The admin is working on it. I am not at liberty to say anything until he publishes it. If you go to the article currently in the news it tells you most of what its all about. He will update with what I found out.

Great article, i had not seen it yet--look forward to the additional information you got as well that will add to it.
thanks Doctor

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/new-research/follicas-new-hair-loss-treatment-might-hurt/

Status
Not open for further replies.