Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone live in Florida???

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont forget to record everything for us! for EU guys!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is this first time they are making a presentation like this?

hairlossyoung

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a general consensus about what people think on follica? I'm becoming more and more optimistic but I'm not sure what to expect

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
i can't believe they've been around since 2005, is this the first public presentation they're making?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally, these affairs are a lot of sizzle and no steak. I'm hoping that I'm dead wrong.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting! Lets hope they are gonna show actual results and not just a bunch of numbers and statistics on a couple of slides:-0 Results and a little more detailed info bout their treatment procedure would be a dream come true:)

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets hope they are gonna show actual results and not just a bunch of numbers and statistics on a couple of slides

yeah f*** numbers, statistics, hair counts

give me the Ziering/Histogen combovers anyday!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Anyone live in Florida???
How can someone who is not in the industry go to this? You have to register as someone who is in the industry.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can someone who is not in the industry go to this? You have to register as someone who is in the industry.

Does not say you 'have' to choose..look at the form no red asterisk by the choice...so you dont have to pick

And if you did have to pick just choose 'industry representative' and say you represent HairLossTalk.com website.

but from form it does not look like you have to choose.

Last edited:

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i can't believe they've been around since 2005, is this the first public presentation they're making?

They are privately funded. They aren't begging for more investors or trying to stir up their stock price all the time like most HM operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.