Follica Presenting At The 2017 Aad Annual Meeting In Orlando Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Great news! Would it be a good idea to start a new thread for questions?
I don't know because I have no confirmation from the rep to meet. I am waiting for the admin to help me get in touch with him. Let's wait until the admin puts this in motion for sure. I would hate for you to put all that effort into something that does not work out. I will do my best to meet them.

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice how the only time any threads seem to have any order or logic is when they are dictated by senior members lmao.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
oh my God I'm kind of excited. I know its premature. Sorry won't start a 'hype' train like we had at the brotzu thread (stupid, stupid Brotzu thread grrr)

I thought this with histogen would be a slam dunk to bring back a Norwood or 2, but it seems like every time I start getting hopeful for one someone brings out some depressing news. I hope something good can come from this. Learning that something different than what's already used by most here would be awesome!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I thought this with histogen would be a slam dunk to bring back a Norwood or 2, but it seems like every time I start getting hopeful for one someone brings out some depressing news. I hope something good can come from this. Learning that something different than what's already used by most here would be awesome!

There is good science behind Follica. I can't get any kind of read on them because they're so f'n quiet. But the fact that they continue to press on does kind of bode well a little bit. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be wounding + minoxdil. We don't need to pay Follica for wounding + minoxidil.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
There is good science behind Follica. I can't get any kind of read on them because they're so f'n quiet. But the fact that they continue to press on does kind of bode well a little bit. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be wounding + minoxdil. We don't need to pay Follica for wounding + minoxidil.

Yep my thoughts exactly!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think it is wounding, but i think it's a more efficient way of wounding then we can do to ourselves.
And it is growth stimulant.

If it works who cares.

donsf448

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried dermarolling + finasteride (no minoxidil)? Or is the point of dermarolling simply to better absorb minoxidil?

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know because I have no confirmation from the rep to meet. I am waiting for the admin to help me get in touch with him. Let's wait until the admin puts this in motion for sure. I would hate for you to put all that effort into something that does not work out. I will do my best to meet them.

Ask them about the treatments ability to reverse miniturizatuion and not only grow new hair. I don't need more hair, I need better quality (thicker) hair

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but I can't get into the lecture. I can meet with their rep if he will meet with me.

What do you mean by that? You will visit the presentation but what do you mean by "I cant get into the lecture??" The admin told us that you will ask the question right after the presentation. I think I didn't understand the meaning of this sentence... somebody can help?

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by that? You will visit the presentation but what do you mean by "I cant get into the lecture??" The admin told us that you will ask the question right after the presentation. I think I didn't understand the meaning of this sentence... somebody can help?
Yes. He can't get into the presentation because he will get all the secrets about follica's mechanism so he can ask somebody from follica but after the presentation and am sure he will get only a very limited info

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah i dont see how this type of skin disruption can be done on existing hair. I feel as though it would damage it unless maybe youe razor shaved your head.

Goodluck on sunday doctorhouse

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yeah i dont see how this type of skin disruption can be done on existing hair. I feel as though it would damage it unless maybe youe razor shaved your head.

Goodluck on sunday doctorhouse
Thanks, but its not on Sunday. It's tomorrow night on Saturday.

Roy, to clarify, you have to be a dermatologist to be invited to the lecture. I am not a dermatologist so I can't go to the actual lecture. However, there is a rep from Follica that will answer some questions. Unfortunately, I don't know his qualifications or his background. I am hoping its a medical one because my questions will be medical. I am guessing he can answer general questions but nothing secretive. Although its not like we can duplicate what they are doing so I don't know what is the big deal if I listen in. And if they are telling this publicly to dermatologists who could duplicate it possibly, I don't understand why it is so secretive.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, but its not on Sunday. It's tomorrow night on Saturday.

Roy, to clarify, you have to be a dermatologist to be invited to the lecture. I am not a dermatologist so I can't go to the actual lecture. However, there is a rep from Follica that will answer some questions. Unfortunately, I don't know his qualifications or his background. I am hoping its a medical one because my questions will be medical. I am guessing he can answer general questions but nothing secretive. Although its not like we can duplicate what they are doing so I don't know what is the big deal if I listen in. And if they are telling this publicly to dermatologists who could duplicate it possibly, I don't understand why it is so secretive.

kidnap him and torture him until he gives you everything

no more nicey nicey q&as. that bullshit hasnt got us anywhere

time to step up doctor. you have an army of hair loss incels counting on you. can you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.