Follica (first Time Ever Picture) - Exciting

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only in hairloss industry you can announce a mediocre non innovative product then take what feels like an eternity to develop your product and after releasing non impressive results and maybe another 5 years till it is marketable you still have one of the top hairlossproducts to sell and everyone is flipping. And because everyone is flipping, you will still make a good amount of money even if your product is not working at all.

Imagine Apple would release the ”super innovative” I Pad 1 after already telling us about it in 2009.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only in hairloss industry you can announce a mediocre non innovative product then take what feels like an eternity to develop your product and after releasing non impressive results and maybe another 5 years till it is marketable you still have one of the top hairlossproducts to sell and everyone is flipping. And because everyone is flipping, you will still make a good amount of money even if your product is not working at all.

Imagine Apple would release the ”super innovative” I Pad 1 after already telling us about it in 2009.

Great. Don't use it. Free up some space at the clinic while you stay at home and cry

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Result looks decent however I agree with other people here its 2020 ffs we shouldve had atleast 3-4 new treatments by now.

We're looking at least on 2021 for an improved dermaroll + minoxidil.... And Sammumed 2022 ? Follicum same.

Atleast I hope they will be on time this time. If its 2025 and we are still on the in 5 years claim its f*****g over

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great. Don't use it. Free up some space at the clinic while you stay at home and cry

Sorry for hurting your feelings.

Don‘t you think it is a shame, that our only real therapeutical alternatives are from decades ago and Not even really good.

Don‘t you think it is a f*****g mess, that we are waiting for products since so many years going over delays and more delays just to be disappointed again.

Not to speak about f*****g jokes like brotzu, turkish dick cream and Apple supplements.

That is all I wanted to say. And if you Dont agree with me on that, then maybe you forgot that we are close to 2020,
-2020 the year where tsuji, a full cure, should have been released
-2020 the year where hairloss isnt really a Problem anymore because we are maintaining with great products like replicel, Histogen and so on since many years
- 2020 the year where in Reality we didnt even got some pictures that could bring our hopes up,

I am not hating nor trolling I just think it is cynical. And don’t get me wrong but you seem like the One out of us two who is crying.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score

What you describe sounds like early android devices rather than Apple. Thanks to google after about 10 years it’s almost as good as the iPhone.

So yeah it’s not just the hair loss industry.

And instead of crying here you should act now and get a hair transplant in turkey. What could go wrong?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for hurting your feelings.

Don‘t you think it is a shame, that our only real therapeutical alternatives are from decades ago and Not even really good.

Don‘t you think it is a f*****g mess, that we are waiting for products since so many years going over delays and more delays just to be disappointed again.

Not to speak about f*****g jokes like brotzu, turkish dick cream and Apple supplements.

That is all I wanted to say. And if you Dont agree with me on that, then maybe you forgot that we are close to 2020,
-2020 the year where tsuji, a full cure, should have been released
-2020 the year where hairloss isnt really a Problem anymore because we are maintaining with great products like replicel, Histogen and so on since many years
- 2020 the year where in Reality we didnt even got some pictures that could bring our hopes up,

I am not hating nor trolling I just think it is cynical. And don’t get me wrong but you seem like the One out of us two who is crying.
Wrong thread. This isn’t the cry me a river thread.

Do you have new information? About this?
No.
Are you repeating yourself over and over.
Yes.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Those pics are deceptive/shitty."

Follica still has no motive to deceive. There is no stock price. This is not an ad campaign. About 00.001% of their potential customers will ever look at these pics.

"Those pics show no change."

Put your glasses on. It's obvious.

"This is just minoxidil & dermarolling re-packaged."

So wait for something more complicated if it makes you feel better.

"You can get a decent transplant in Turkey for $4000."

Diseased sex workers cost even less.
This is a thread about Follica.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Follica still has no motive to deceive. There is no stock price. This is not an ad campaign. About 00.001% of their potential customers will ever look at these pics.

"This is just minoxidil & dermarolling re-packaged."

So wait for something more complicated if it makes you feel better.

"You can get a decent transplant in Turkey for $4000."

Diseased sex workers cost even less.
This is a thread about Follica.

This is objectively the best post in the thread

Mightyduck

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting slide from the follica Slides - the mid point is what disruption alone achieved (one session only) and the 6 month point (prediction) would be with in conjunction with minoxidil, looks pretty promising if this prediction holds up in the latest trials....looking forward to hearing the results.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 1.19.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 1.19.28 PM.png
    176.1 KB · Views: 280

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol Imagine being so arrogant you think people on a message board have a duty to source things for you. 4.0 in all of my English classes, but I'm not doing your homework for you. I know exactly where the PDF comes from, and I could upload it in this post for you if I liked you, but I don't. I really don't care what you believe. If you're too lazy to even read the thread that's your problem. I'm just letting others know you're wrong about the laser device. You can stop embarrassing yourself.

This argument reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when George Costanza at the airport asks a guy for the time and the guy tells him there’s a clock on the wall if he wants to see the time but Costanza becomes indignant and yells at him for having a watch and not looking at it for him to give him the time and being a jerk, then after someone walks up to George asking him the time and he tells the person to go check the clock on the wall. Circle of hilarity.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! Someone else who actually read everything, and understood what he read.

Also, they only wounded once. It is incredible that one five minute session was so effective, but also disappointing that they haven't tested varying frequencies.

The big questions I have are what depth do they wound, how many needles, and how fast does the device operate? Is it five minutes at fast speed? Their little graph on page 56 has FOL-004 at medium depth/density, and the Dhurat study at low depth/density. They lump density and depth together on the y-axis though, so is it actually less depth with a lot more density? They don't give the depth for FOL-004, but they give a depth of just 100-150 microns for the others. My guess is that this is going to be shallow needling with at least 12, maybe 36 needles at high speed.

I think it’s also important to know the post-session care in order to not harm the process, like how long after the follica session can the person wash their scalp?, do they need to use a special shampoo?, Are hair styling products off limits? Etc ...

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have really good news for you then. There's a company called Fidia in Italy that has no stock price because it's private that has been developing a hair loss lotion over the past 5 years that they bought from a highly respected cardiovascular surgeon (whose father discovered cephalosporins) who had been working on it since 2011. Their data shows roughly the same increase in terminal hair count as Follica, ~15%. They don't really have any reason to deceive since it's not like they have investors to impress. And it's not like their trial data releases are advertisements, 99.9% of their customers aren't looking at their trial data anyway. Why would they spend so many years investing in and developing this lotion if it didn't work right? That's proof enough that it works. They also had some pretty spectacular before and after photos. Lots of people in this forum saw a significant amount of regrowth in the pictures they posted. You can even order it now!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really want to see biopsies done at more intervals so that we know precisely how long after wounding maximum neogenesis occurs. Due to quorum sensing the results should be infinitely compoundable. As neogenesis occurs adjacent to the areas that are dense enough to initiate quorum sensing, i.e. the outer edge of a bald spot, then when that bald spot shrinks you can then initiate quorum sensing in the area adjacent to the new perimeter of the now smaller bald spot. Each time the density spreads quorum sensing can then reach farther and farther into the balding areas promoting growth in new areas. I think if wounding is done correctly, and in conjuction with a 5-ar inhibitor, this should effectively be a cure for most of us. We've seen several people on the forums cured with dermarolling. We should all be able to achieve similar results if we do this right.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have really good news for you then. There's a company called Fidia in Italy that has no stock price because it's private that has been developing a hair loss lotion over the past 5 years that they bought from a highly respected cardiovascular surgeon (whose father discovered cephalosporins) who had been working on it since 2011. Their data shows roughly the same increase in terminal hair count as Follica, ~15%. They don't really have any reason to deceive since it's not like they have investors to impress. And it's not like their trial data releases are advertisements, 99.9% of their customers aren't looking at their trial data anyway. Why would they spend so many years investing in and developing this lotion if it didn't work right? That's proof enough that it works. They also had some pretty spectacular before and after photos. Lots of people in this forum saw a significant amount of regrowth in the pictures they posted. You can even order it now!

f*** BROTZU!!!!!

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The density of the needle wounds is important. In other words, when wounding a given area, you need a lot of needles placed close together. This maximizes follicle regeneration. This concept is known as 'quorum sensing'.

Is this something they arrived at through testing or something they assume to true from extrapolating from this concept of quorum sensing?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this something they arrived at through testing or something they assume to true from extrapolating from this concept of quorum sensing?

They used the quorum sensing study as a design model. I think their results aligned with that study. They do basically state that dermabrasion wounding is too dense, microdermabrasion is not dense enough, and mechanical needling is just right.