Follica (first Time Ever Picture) - Exciting

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica is at the top of my list of disappointments. I have been following them closely for years, long before they even resurfaced thanks to Rachita Dhurat's study on the benefits of minoxidil + Dermarolling

The basis of the science of scalp wounding is all of them, I admit that but unfortunately they could not add value to what was already there.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
george is the embodiment of every hair biologist out there. you could say this failure does not let us draw conclusions about his intellect and how valuable his research is however i kust disagree and while it is true that his research is often cited in other papers, any doormat could have done the research he did. a total loser in and out, medical researchers around the world are emberassed and frustrated that such a person got a phd in the first place. if everyone did such a poor job in his profession, planes would crash into buildings, ships would drive into reefs and the cashier at mcdonalds would literally jerk in your food to achieve such level of incompetence seen in these people

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 Didnt you say it would be the cure?
No, HMI-115 is the cure. Follica is a good treatment. Maybe a temporary cure for someone who gets a hair transplant too. Didn't they say this year they are going to start phase 3 next year? This isn't the first time people have thought Follica was dead. I don't even care, we can do it at home

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, HMI-115 is the cure. Follica is a good treatment. Maybe a temporary cure for someone who gets a hair transplant too. Didn't they say this year they are going to start phase 3 next year? This isn't the first time people have thought Follica was dead. I don't even care, we can do it at home
do you still think follica+ hmi could cure most of us? thanks