Finasteride Microdosing Test (0.033 Mg Ed)

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahw, you are projecting. Cute.
Ok let's go over this together. Two questions for you.

How long is the half-life of finasteride?
For how long does finasteride keep 5AR and/or DHT inhibited?

Jesus, what are these braindead questions. Ill keep to be calm and i will tell you nicely.

- It will depend on dose. But for standard 1mg its about 6 hours.

For funny 0.03mg I dont think so it will last more than hour to metabolize it all, i will not mention that it wont inhibit your DHT for 24 hours, but maybe slighty for one/two hours also with some funny plasma dht reduction numbers. Not more, and not worth at all. But w/e, keep funnydosing (its not even microdosing) finasteride and run some research which dose will be more safe or potent LOL pick between 0.03mg or 0.04mg. Don't play which these extreme doses without any basic knowledge boys!

EDIT : Sorry, its 0.033mg xD

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus, what are these braindead questions. Ill keep to be calm and i will tell you nicely.

For funny 0.03mg I dont think so it will last more than hour to metabolize it all, i will not mention that it wont inhibit your DHT for 24 hours, but maybe slighty for one/two hours also with some funny plasma dht reduction numbers. Not more, and not worth at all. But w/e, keep funnydosing (its not even microdosing) finasteride and run some research which dose will be more safe or potent LOL pick between 0.03mg or 0.04mg. Don't play which these extreme doses without any basic knowledge boys!

A figure was posted on the previous page showing that a single dose of 0.04 mg, as opposed to a daily dose, leads to a ~20% decline in serum DHT that lasts several days.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You really don’t know how finasteride works.

Also, why so touchy? Your 0 professional knowledge on the topic is much needed.

It’s 0.06mg now and is this also funnydosing at 0.04mg right:

4339b1153d3c81f12fb43fddf996775e.png

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still dont know what you want to prove guys, i have no argue lefts versus professional knowledge based on your studies so im sorry for all bs i wrote but

*PSSSST* Hey, you! Come over here! Wanna see something cool?

LOl.jpg

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ignore him, he's one of the fools who believes only oral fina/duta will save their hair. (and won't have any side effects)

Keep on doing your thing, you are on the right track.

Dude, you are on Seti and you are calling me fool?
Seti and brotzu lotion believers were always not smartest people as far i know.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have not been on seti since 2017, I never updated my sig. Now keep on swallowing your pills daily.

Every other day is still effective enough for me, but thanks i will :) Keep being jealous little pussy :>

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jealous of a balding idiot taking a long term hormonal treatment to save his ratsnest? LOL, never.

finasteride, particularly at mega-doses such as 1 mg/day, definitely leads to tremendous side effects and it's surprising that people are still in denial about it.

I spoke to a urologist about it, he's seen lots of people "surviving" after PFS, they are unresponsive to treatment. He's also studied it and seen that on average it leads to a 15% across the board decline in fertility.

The hope of trialing the minimum effective dose, which is apparently less than 0.04 mg/day, would be that there's enough finasteride to save hair bit not enough to go into the brain and effect the dozens of other hormones, such as allopregnalone, that are devastated by finasteride, and thus reduce side effects.

Arne Reyns

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are the results of people trying microdose untill now actually? I will maybe try microdosing (5mg in 100ml) 3/week. However I'm still not sure as I had some scary sides from oral finas after only 3 weeks and back then I said never to use finas again..

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are the results of people trying microdose untill now actually? I will maybe try microdosing (5mg in 100ml) 3/week. However I'm still not sure as I had some scary sides from oral finas after only 3 weeks and back then I said never to use finas again..

There isn't a lot of experimentation.

A while back one guy tried 0.03 mg s day but he got the same sides and stopped.

Yup, completely agree.

But try telling that to a group of desperate balding young men who see oral fina/duta as their ultimate salvation. They're so emotionally invested in their hormonal treatment that they immediately act in irrational and insulting ways if you dare to say fina isn't safe.

Especially funny when idiots who are only taking it for less than a year and tell me they have no side effects and thus will never get them, Lol. But of course they will all learn in due time, it's just sad they have to learn it the hard way though.

And yeah trialing with microdoses of topical fina is a good way forward.

A lot of people who were militant about fina being safe ended up developing sides and subsequently stopped.

But deep down they all know that it's dangerous. If a new treatment came out which was comparably effective they would all stop taking finasteride.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There isn't a lot of experimentation.

A while back one guy tried 0.03 mg s day but he got the same sides and stopped.

HAHAHAH. I just died

Jealous of a balding idiot taking a long term hormonal treatment to save his ratsnest? LOL, never.

Thanks god that you arent one balding :)

Trust me, even bald i would make your girlfriend talking about me to her friends more than she would talk about you...

Joke, you dont even have girlfriend besides the fact you're probably also turbomasturbator :(
sad...

And tf would you call me ratsnest if you are also looking for "treatment" but ofcourse you live in side effects land called your whole life lol.

Get Lost... Pussy.

Mr. Limp noodle lol

Last edited:

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank god idiots like you are chemically castrating themselves, we don't need braindead idiots like you procreating.

Anyway, please continue living in your delusional world where a long term hormone treatment will only affect their hair lmfao. And even bigger lol that an ugly (that's you in your profile pic right? LMFAO!) balding idiot with a duta dick will make any pussy wet you delusional tard.

Please keep taking your pills though, Darwin's theory at work here.
Ok phaginator.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank god idiots like you are chemically castrating themselves, we don't need braindead idiots like you procreating.

Anyway, please continue living in your delusional world where a long term hormone treatment will only affect their hair lmfao. And even bigger lol that an ugly (that's you in your profile pic right? LMFAO!) balding idiot with a duta dick will make any pussy wet you delusional tard.

Please keep taking your pills though, Darwin's theory at work here.

That's why i think America is the dumbest country on the planet.

INT

Reaction score

You might want to hold off calling people stupid till you actually know what you are talking about. It is quite embarrassing.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might want to hold off calling people stupid till you actually know what you are talking about. It is quite embarrassing.

Same goes to you.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
You might as well just take saw palmetto or something instead of doing this.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You might as well just take saw palmetto or something instead of doing this.

Saw palmetto is a weaker finasteride, but due to the paucity of research it's not clear how much weaker.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw palmetto is a weaker finasteride, but due to the paucity of research it's not clear how much weaker.

I thought there was a rough consenus that it reduced serum DHT by about 30% at sufficient dosages or something. Maybe im just pulling that figure out my arse though, but if he is that scared about using finasteride that he needs to micro dose so much saw palmetto would probably work better. That's just a guess though.