famous football players hairtransplant got obliterated

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think he lost the remaining natural hair he originally had before hair transplant. makes very sense

3azx_cb31nl_l.jpg

look at the back (definitely had no hair transplanted there). after he lost the natural hair there he probably said..f*** it

his front didnt looked bad in 2016 with grown out hair and concealer

aat 0:28 (harsh ligthening)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
In general he is right. But in the comments he said that even guys like me with terminal baldness and NW6 should take finasteride. I already tried and had sides before so is it really worth it while my hair loss has stabilized and is not showing any signs of further thinning?

I monitor my hair loss closely and if I ever find out that I'm starting to lose my transplanted hair I will hop on finasteride or even dutasteride immediately.

But for now I don't think it's worth it.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In general he is right. But in the comments he said that even guys like me with terminal baldness and NW6 should take finasteride. I already tried and had sides before so is it really worth it while my hair loss has stabilized and is not showing any signs of further thinning?

I monitor my hair loss closely and if I ever find out that I'm starting to lose my transplanted hair I will hop on finasteride or even dutasteride immediately.

But for now I don't think it's worth it.
i think there is no point if you already reached your final norwood status, it probably wont fall out

kharmacoma

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had read somewhere that finasteride is banned from athletics as it was used to hide steroid use.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But in that case it's probabbly senile alopecia.
Moving the donor hair to the balding zone puts it in a more destructive external environment where it is no longer protected from miniaturization. Research has indicated that over time, the donor hair tends to go through the same miniaturization process as the native hair, but it does take a lot longer because the donor hair is inherently more resistant to thinning.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Moving the donor hair to the balding zone puts it in a more destructive external environment where it is no longer protected from miniaturization. Research has indicated that over time, the donor hair tends to go through the same miniaturization process as the native hair, but it does take a lot longer because the donor hair is inherently more resistant to thinning.
But that would indcate the problem is in the scalp, not the folicles themselves.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, how can eyebrows thin out lmao
I don't know the mechanics of it but it's another thing that comes with aging for some men. I thought it was another sign of male pattern baldness, but at work I saw a completely bald guy with very thick and healthy eyebrows, so probably not.

My eyebrows are naturally a little less dense, nothing too bad but apparently darker, thicker and fuller eyebrows make the face more attractive and youthful, and there are researches to back it up. So I apply RapidBrow religiously and it works very well. It's one of those little investments that I found to be effective and worth it.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know the mechanics of it but it's another thing that comes with aging for some men. I thought it was another sign of male pattern baldness, but at work I saw a completely bald guy with very thick and healthy eyebrows, so probably not.

My eyebrows are naturally a little less dense, nothing too bad but apparently darker, thicker and fuller eyebrows make the face more attractive and youthful, and there are researches to back it up. So I apply RapidBrow religiously and it works very well. It's one of those little investments that I found to be effective and worth it.
My father was a NW7 with 25 and is now in his mid 50's and his eyebrows have the thickest hair on his head lol. It's THICC

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

all those different physiologies of baldcels make you wonder if people go bald for (mostly) the same reason. i personally don't think so. just think the end result is the same

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
study?

because i heard the reverse case - a hair transplanted from the norwood zone to lets say...the arm still will fall out at the same time as the hair at the top falls out...so it would be really interesting to read

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
all those different physiologies of baldcels make you wonder if people go bald for (mostly) the same reason. i personally don't think so. just think the end result is the same
I always wished I had the same hair loss pattern as people like Prince Harry and DJ Khaled. Crown loss and thinning but the hairline remains intact at NW1. I always envied them for it lol

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always wished I had the same hair loss pattern as people like Prince Harry and DJ Khaled. Crown loss and thinning but the hairline remains intact at NW1. I always envied them for it lol
i dont know..my dad has this and its not so cool either. he didnt even realize he developed a bald spot until my mum called him out for it one day..imagine going bald with no warnings

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
beats being bald with no eyebrows

View attachment 158338
this dude probably still looks better than 80% of his age group.
primary concern once you are 40+ should be looking androgenic and not having a face that is melted away. my opinion.

most old men with hair look like sh*t. honestly old baldcels tend to have leaner faces if you ask me

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if I'll lose my eyebrowns or if they'll thin out. They were always very dark but well designed. People used to ask me if I shapped them manually lol. Same with eyelashes. When a I was a kid/pre teen people thought I used eyeliners.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's kinda like a double-edged sword.

On one hand, it doesn't mess up the framing of your face, and you don't have to be reminded by the fact that you're balding every time you look in the mirror.

But on the other hand, I'd feel more paranoid if people were staring at the bald spot, and having a patch of missing hair surrounded by hair looks ugly imo, at least a receding hairline blends into and becomes a part of your forehead. And the bald spot at the back is like the sign that you're balding.