famous football players hairtransplant got obliterated

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
-benedikt-hoewedes-thomas-mueller-2zxb0w1og6ef-jpg.jpg

In this pic if you focus on the hairline and look up close you can see that it's obviously toppik

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a toppik prisoner is annoying, he probably got tired of having to apply it before every match

Then he got told or just realized that his hair looks like sh*t and decided to buzz and move on with life

This is what I think

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone knows the importance of DHT for performance, I'd imagine it's pro athletes.

I don't watch sports, but gooling some of the names you mentioned, David Silva for example, brings up this article analyzing how his performance has dropped since his transplant, wouldn't be surprised if that's due to relying on a 5ARi to keep his hair.

götzes metabolic disease is most probably finasteride or post finasteride. actually now that he is balding again (after a decade of not progressing) he is playing better again

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a toppik prisoner is annoying, he probably got tired of having to apply it before every match

Then he got told or just realized that his hair looks like sh*t and decided to buzz and move on with life

This is what I think
wtf is that sh*t density bro, is that normal? LMAO

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh hell nah it barely looks like he had a transplant even with a buzzcut

I wonder how many grafts he had

His hair is very blond maybe that increases the problem
"Very blond"? He almost looks like he has brown hair to me. Man hair colors can be ambiguous af.

Though wouldn't blond hair in a way be beneficial for a hair transplant, since there would be less contrast between the skin and hair color?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Very blond"? He almost looks like he has brown hair to me. Man hair colors can be ambiguous af.

Though wouldn't blond hair in a way be beneficial for a hair transplant, since there would be less contrast between the skin and hair color?
Oh you're right now that I'm looking again his hair is naturally brown, it's just the thinning that makes it look brighter

I don't know then. Just a disappointing result. He should've had a follow up the next year but never followed through.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
It's not that.

Transplants may not be permanent for some people if you are not on finasteride.

The reason is because even though your donor hair is dht resistant, it is not completely immune. Some people just have such high androgen sensitivity on top that unless they suppress their DHT, eventually the transplanted hair will succumb.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

götzes metabolic disease is most probably finasteride or post finasteride. actually now that he is balding again (after a decade of not progressing) he is playing better again

DHT derivatives are commonly used amongst MMA fighters for a reason. If you want to perform at your best athletically, inhibiting DHT is one of the dumbest things you could do. Hopefully we won't have to make this trade-off to prevent hair loss for much longer...

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that.

The reason is because even though your donor hair is dht resistant, it is not completely immune. Some people just have such high androgen sensitivity on top that unless they suppress their DHT, eventually the transplanted hair will succumb.
You always insist on this and I believe you but I believe it's far more rare than you say (personally haven't talked to or seen anyone who lost his transplanted hair) and in this case he clearly used toppik tbh

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No sh1t he didn't "keep up treatment". You probably shouldn't even take paracetamol if you're a professional footballer

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in my opinion he clearly lost density, he didnt just stopped using topic because he became too lazy. he lost density to a degree that topic just didnt cut it anymore.

whether his transplanted hair felt out or the "untransplanted hair" he still had at the beginning at the top is another question.

if i were him id have gone for a second transplant..maybe his donor was too far gone or he got discouraged by the first result. now he is stuck with that grandpa horseshoe because he cant even shave it down completely because he got that fut scar at the back (he went to the same clinic juergen klopp went to and they only do fut) and he is shallow/scared to make that scar visible (which shows that he didnt just stop caring how he looks like)

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that.