famous football players hairtransplant got obliterated

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was the first event where they met and initially got together. She was all over him.
god damn

considering he is short too he really must have an attractive face and persona (yes i get he has some status but people michael cera have status too yet michael cera will have a hard time to f*** a girl like that)

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was the first event where they met and initially got together. She was all over him.
Because he is rich and famous.
I mean, it's not that he looks that bad, but if he was just an average guy (same look) she would probably dont give a sh*t about him sorry to break it to you.
When he had hair on the other hand, he looked like a model (or actually was?) then it was different story

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
god damn

considering he is short too he really must have an attractive face and persona (yes i get he has some status but people michael cera have status too yet michael cera will have a hard time to f*** a girl like that)
He isn't that short, maybe just a bit but his body is built like a tank.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:) Caleb Followill
I’ve never seen any of the Twilight movies, not my thing. But I once saw an interview with him, and damn he was so hot.

Caleb-Followill-oct-2018-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

this one

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was hot in the sex on fire video, oozing sensuality :)

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbf all those women commenting could be 50yrs-old for all we know. He undoubtedly did (& I'm sure still does) have a big female following though, & his character in the Italian job was literally called "Handsome Rob".

It is funny that they're talking about a 15yr old age difference though, when its actually 20!

Things like this make me assume certain attractive bald men surely slay on dating apps. Sure, you'll get filtered out by many women, but the ones that dont mind will surely swipe right as much as normal, & there will be some who are actively looking for a guy like that. I had a friend (who was a legit 9/10) in her early 20s who went through a faze of being obsessed with guys with buzzed haircuts

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbf all those women commenting could be 50yrs-old for all we know. He undoubtedly did (& I'm sure still does) have a big female following though, & his character in the Italian job was literally called "Handsome Rob".

It is funny that they're talking about a 15yr old age difference though, when its actually 20!

Things like this make me assume certain attractive bald men surely slay on dating apps. Sure, you'll get filtered out by many women, but the ones that dont mind will surely swipe right as much as normal, & there will be some who are actively looking for a guy like that. I had a friend (who was a legit 9/10) in her early 20s who went through a faze of being obsessed with guys with buzzed haircuts
buzzcut nw0 = bald to women

actually bald = invisible to women

in 99.5% of cases

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Somehow yes, I still have temple points luckily.

No temple points is such an ugly look, would make my NW1 transplant look a bit off and unnatural immediately.

But like I said before, the day I start losing my transplanted hair I'll hop on finasteride/dutasteride immediately, minoxidil, microneedling, whatever it takes to keep it. Cuz now I'm fully aware that without it it's game over.
Yep I keep saying that for ages. People underestimate temple points role. They're essential. My receding right temple only looks obvious because I'm losing the temple peaks.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ofc they are 50. do you think jbs are going to the telegraph homepage (or something along the line) to comment on a statham article? Jfl