famous football players hairtransplant got obliterated

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your doctor is stupid or he just lied to you

Back and sides hair doesn't last forever, they last longer than top of course but they will miniaturize over time for sure. Just watch the donor area of Norwood 7 guys , it's awful

If you are not on medical treatments, you will lose your transplanted hair. And way faster than you think.
He is neither stupid nor a liar, I'd trust him before I trust a random guy on a forum lol.. are you sure that you're not emotional?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a fact that for a long time I haven't experienced any shedding or inflammation in the scalp

Used to have those for years until I reached NW6
same, I lost my minoxidil hair when I went off it and haven't lost a single hair since. I think I'm done balding now...
no more itch, inflammation, shedding or receding

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
what makes me wonder though is that among all the side hair there seem to be vellus as well, I'm not sure thats normal. only visible in certain light...
so maybe I am losing that hair too, no idea

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are your sides? Are they in the same shape than before balding kicked in?
Somehow yes, I still have temple points luckily.

No temple points is such an ugly look, would make my NW1 transplant look a bit off and unnatural immediately.

But like I said before, the day I start losing my transplanted hair I'll hop on finasteride/dutasteride immediately, minoxidil, microneedling, whatever it takes to keep it. Cuz now I'm fully aware that without it it's game over.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what makes me wonder though is that among all the side hair there seem to be vellus as well, I'm not sure thats normal. only visible in certain light...
Sides hair are not the same than donor zone hair at the back of the head, they are more sensitive to androgens (still less than top hair obviously)

It's rare to see big Norwood guys with good sides

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No temple points is such an ugly look, would make my NW1 transplant look a bit off and unnatural immediately.

But like I said before, the day I start losing my transplanted hair I'll hop on finasteride/dutasteride immediately, minoxidil, microneedling, whatever it takes to keep it. Cuz now I'm fully aware that without it it's game over.
If you still have temple points with a Norwood 6 that's amazing!

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

not if you systemax

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did Statham look with a little hair on top like back in the mid 2000's-early 2010's compared to now that he's fully bald? Did he lose attractiveness points?

I saw a DailyMail article from 2010 when he started dating Rosie Huntington and girls in the comments were soaking wet and said they don't care that he's balding because he's so hot. Wonder if the girls of today (who are influenced by TikTok and Instagram) would react the same way.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did Statham look with a little hair on top like back in the mid 2000's-early 2010's compared to now that he's fully bald? Did he lose attractiveness points?

I saw a DailyMail article from 2010 when he started dating Rosie Huntington and girls in the comments were soaking wet and said they don't care that he's balding because he's so hot. Wonder if the girls of today (who are influenced by TikTok and Instagram) would react the same way.
nah I think they grow out of their tik tok phase. women are statussexual anyways so it doesn't matter. if you take his status away statham isn't attracting any chick under 25, probably even 28

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
nah I think they grow out of their tik tok phase. women are statussexual anyways so it doesn't matter. if you take his status away statham isn't attracting any chick under 25, probably even 28
K9E43fg.png

1614898273571.png

1614898282058.png

1614898281256.png

Attachments

• 1614898266245.png
    1614898266245.png
    902.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 1614898272616.png
    1614898272616.png
    745.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 1614898281656.png