famous football players hairtransplant got obliterated

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather glue hair to my head than marry a woman in her thirties who is looking to settle. imagine spending your money on a roastie who wouldn't have looked your way a couple years prior instead instead of transplants/systems/hobbies. jfl honestly. civilization is truly doomed nowadays
Yeah I never wanted to be one of those cucks who ended up with a woman out of their league because she got tired of being with hot guys who never wanted to get married.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah early twenties girls like older masculine guys with hair.
late 20s-30s girls is when you get a chance as a baldcel with a good face. so basically post prime
The only thing I miss from my retail job times is getting glances of freshly out of high school girls. Damn that was nice for 21 year old me. Now...

Last edited:

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I never wanted to be one of those cucks who ended up with a woman out of their league because she got tired of being with hot guys who never wanted to get married.
my last gf was one of those. literally gorgeous gigachad widow that I practically hatfished

my most brutal relationship thus far

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the before pic he looks like a neighbour I had (his insane wife apparently threw him out lmao)

Whom I recently found out was a relative of mine...

That explains a lot
Oh yeah. Discovering unknown bald relatives is a very tragicomic situation. I'm going through this. My mother found a lot of cousins and relatives she had lost contact with and, well... It's a miracle I still have decent hair. Thanks Dad, you saved me from the worst

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Discovering unknown bald relatives is a very tragicomic situation. I'm going through this. My mother found a lot of cousins and relatives she had lost contact with and, well... It's a miracle I still have decent hair. Thanks Dad, you saved me from the worst
Two of my cousins mysteriously stopped balding at NW3. And then another cousin, the youngest one, has that advanced balding bullshit like me but he went just shave it bro.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really need to do some investigation to find out where the premature balding genes in my family come from, from what I can tell people don't start balding before their mid-30s or later and often do not become slick bald but rather stop at NW3-4 (and if they do reach NW5+ that doesn't seem to happen before their 50s). But then something went wrong down the line. I suspect the genes come from my paternal grandmother's side, haven't seen too many pics of people from there. My paternal grandpa apparantly didn't go bald until his 50s and from photos from that side people are not bald in their 20s.

It's maddening to think that this BS could have potentially been postponed by two decades or more if only the right genes had been passed down.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My family (baldness) history is very weird. Half of the family from both sides dont have the gene, thick hair AF till the death and the other half have a NW7 at only 25 and donor thinning in the 30-40's. And yep, guess what I got. F

My brother is in his 30's and has great hair...

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really need to do some investigation to find out where the premature balding genes in my family come from, from what I can tell people don't start balding before their mid-30s or later and often do not become slick bald but rather stop at NW3-4 (and if they do reach NW5+ that doesn't seem to happen before their 50s). But then something went wrong down the line. I suspect the genes come from my paternal grandmother's side, haven't seen too many pics of people from there. My paternal grandpa apparantly didn't go bald until his 50s and from photos from that side people are not bald in their 20s.

It's maddening to think that this BS could have potentially been postponed by two decades or more if only the right genes had been passed down.
Well, mine is pretty well documented lol. It all came from my maternal grandpa's dad. He was bald, his 4 sons as well. My grandfather went NW7 in his 40s. My 3 uncles all are NW2-3 and over. The worst one is NW5. I don't have many adult cousins but 2 of them are cueballs in their 20s- early 30s. One of them was clearly bald by the age of 16. I'm curious to see which ones of the many teenage cousins will go bald.

In the other hand my father died at 70 with NW0 and great density. Never met his father but my mother says he had great thick long hair. Don't know about his mother hair genetics. My older brother is a solid NW2 and lost most of his temple points, but intact density on top, better than mine when he was my age. I think got luckier than me. Another son of my father have intact hair in his late 30s and he actually looks like me. Got luckier as well.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, mine is pretty well documented lol. It all came from my maternal grandpa's dad. He was bald, his 4 sons as well. My grandfather went NW7 in his 40s. My 3 uncles all are NW2-3 and over. The worst one is NW5. I don't have many adult cousins but 2 of them are cueballs in their 20s- early 30s. One of them was clearly bald by the age of 16. I'm curious to see which ones of the many teenage cousins will go bald.

In the other hand my father died at 70 with NW0 and great density. Never met his father but my mother says he had great thick long hair. Don't know about his mother hair genetics. My older brother is a solid NW2 and lost most of his temple points, but intact density on top, better than mine when he was my age. I think got luckier than me. Another son of my father have intact hair in his late 30s and he actually looks like me. Got luckier as well.
Damn you've done some ancestry.com research haha

On my maternal side, my granduncle was a NW1 until he died at the age of 89, with some thinning. My grandpa is 88 and around a NW5. He seems to have started balding in his 30s and reached NW4ish by his 60s, then it has just slowly progressed since. My uncle seems to have gotten some other genes, he's in his late 40s and a NW1-2 which was better than my grandpa's hairline in his 30s. Although he seems to recently have started thinning at the crown along with some recession and diffuse :(

Other than that other people develop some hair loss but not until later in life and again it often does not reach slick bald.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn you've done some ancestry.com research haha

On my maternal side, my granduncle was a NW1 until he died at the age of 89, with some thinning. My grandpa is 88 and around a NW5. He seems to have started balding in his 30s and reached NW4ish by his 60s, then it has just slowly progressed since. My uncle seems to have gotten some other genes, he's in his late 40s and a NW1-2 which was better than my grandpa's hairline in his 30s. Although he seems to recently have started thinning at the crown along with some recession and diffuse :(

Other than that other people develop some hair loss but not until later in life and again it often does not reach slick bald.
Yeah actually I'm based on pictures and some talk. There's a picture of my great-grandfather with his adult sons. They're all balding in the pic LOL. And most if not all of my mother's cousins and their sons are alive so I have a huge database for research lol. All bald.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
@randolf_faust here is some more evidence:

https://www.jcasonline.com/article....;issue=4;spage=292;epage=297;aulast=Kumaresan

Abstract
Background: The longevity of the grafted hair follicles is still debated and there are limited literature available on this topic. Aim: To assess the longevity of transplanted hairs after follicular unit transfer (FUT). Materials and Methods: A total of 112 patients who had undergone FUT were included in the study and their results at the end of 4 years were compared with the 1 year post surgery results by standardized images. The reduction in the density of the grafted hair follicles was graded by a blinded observer in a grading scale. Results: Among 112 subjects 50.89% had grade 4, 46.42% had grade 5, 2.67% had grade 6 alopecia respectfully. The 4 year follow up grading of hair loss showed moderate reduction in transplanted hair density in 55.35%, slightly reduced density in 27.67% greatly reduced in 8.03% and no change in the density in 8.92% subjects. Conclusion: The hair grafts transplanted may not last permanently for all the subjects. Recipient site influence might affect the growth and long-term survival of the transplanted hairs.

Here are some more examples:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16931898/

Abstract​

Pathogenetic mechanisms in androgenetic alopecia are not yet fully understood; however, it is commonly accepted that androgens like testosterone (T) and 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (5alpha-DHT) inhibit hair follicle activity with early induction of the catagen. Thus, we investigated the influence of T and 5alpha-DHT on proliferation, cell death and bcl-2/bax expression in cultured dermal papilla cells (DPC) from nonbalding scalp regions of healthy volunteers. T and 5alpha-DHT induced apoptosis in DPC in a dose-dependent and time-related manner; in addition a necrotic effect due to T at 10(-5) M was found. Interestingly, bcl-2 protein expression was decreased in T- and 5alpha-DHT-treated cells, leading to an increase in the bax/bcl-2 ratio. In addition, T and 5alpha-DHT induced proteolytic cleavage of caspase 8 and inhibited proliferation of DPC at 10(-5) M. High concentrations of T and 5alpha-DHT were needed to induce apoptotic effects in DPC. These data suggest that DPC from nonbalding scalp regions do have the capacity to undergo apoptosis, but need a high androgen stimulus. The present study provides an interesting new pathogenetic approach in androgenetic alopecia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's an example of how curly hair + definitive pattern + combing + right angle for pics is a great combo

nando-rosa-1-655x250.jpg
nando_reis_01-e1575659524640.jpg
image.png

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

How many grafts came from the scalp and how many from the body and beard? Is there more information about it? It's over for me I think. I'm now too old to benefit from one. 'Ldar' for me.

Also I don't know how they were able to give him such a low hairline with just 5800 grafts. Could he have an especially small head or something?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many grafts came from the scalp and how many from the body and beard? Is there more information about it? It's over for me I think. I'm now too old to benefit from one. 'Ldar' for me.

Also I don't know how they were able to give him such a low hairline with just 5800 grafts. Could he have an especially small head or something?
Email your donor to that clinic and see what they think.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

tbh I think these pics are always frauded af. 6k grafts can't be enough to achieve good density irl...

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A good surgeon should be able to properly assess your donor and hair loss pattern and estimate how long your transplant will last.

My doctor said that my transplanted hair will last FOREVER. I've talked to him about it many times. He is convinced and insists on it.
Your doctor is stupid or he just lied to you

Back and sides hair doesn't last forever, they last longer than top of course but they will miniaturize over time for sure. Just watch the donor area of Norwood 7 guys , it's awful

If you are not on medical treatments, you will lose your transplanted hair. And way faster than you think.

Last edited:

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your doctor is stupid or he just lied to you

Back and sides hair doesn't last forever, they last longer than top of course but they will miniaturize over time for sure. Just watch the donor area of Norwood 7 guys , it's awful

If you are not on medical treatments, you will lose your transplanted hair. And way faster than you think.
idk, I think the men loosing the hair on the side of their head are the ones without eyebrows and so on. i think they have thyroid issues tbh, but I'd like to read more on the subject...