famous football players hairtransplant got obliterated

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's kinda like a double-edged sword.

On one hand, it doesn't mess up the framing of your face, and you don't have to be reminded by the fact that you're balding every time you look in the mirror.

But on the other hand, I'd feel more paranoid if people were staring at the bald spot, and having a patch of missing hair surrounded by hair looks ugly imo, at least a receding hairline blends into and becomes a part of your forehead. And the bald spot at the back is like the sign that you're balding.
i would zidanemaxx if I had the pattern. I have the head for it. but not the hairloss pattern...
i just need a f*****g frame

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this dude probably still looks better than 80% of his age group.
primary concern once you are 40+ should be looking androgenic and not having a face that is melted away. my opinion.

most old men with hair look like sh*t. honestly old baldcels tend to have leaner faces if you ask me
i mean yes..it can always be worse

shot-portrait-of-a-smiling-50-year-old-man-2B6N539.jpg

but it also can be better

63025bac81ce2c041563cb4352215dc9.png
ites%2F20%2F2018%2F01%2Fjohnathan-schaech-4-2000-1.jpg

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
i practically never see androgenic nw1 oldcels IRL. i wonder how many hollywood guys are wearing tbh. even f*****g clooney is wearing and no one knows except some autists here

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
slater the legend, wonder why he never got children
he still can because he is still above average and has status. the difference is now he has to have children with a woman that is in her late 20s or 30s, when he could have children with a woman in her early twenties if he had his hair still
literally zero women in their thirties would say no to him, and this guy is almost 50

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
he still can because he is still above average and has status. the difference is now he has to have children with a woman that is in her late 20s or 30s, when he could have children with a woman in her early twenties if he had his hair still
literally zero women in their thirties would say no to him, and this guy is almost 50
He's good with women who are looking to get married, right at the point where they start caring about money. Also with divorced milfs who are looking to recover their broken heart. :)

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
The black n white pic doesn't do him justice because he has tan skin and green eyes. That alone makes him stand out compared to other bald guys. Wide body as well. He's above average even with a bald head. But not much appeal to young women anymore.
The best photo of him with hair is black and white, so I made sure I got a B/W pic of bald slatter to make the comparison fair. Yeah he's built but I focused on his face.

Well, tbh a lot of young women like older but good face guys. Not 18-19, but early 20's. They always did. Tik Tok pretty boys and boyish face dudes are more like teen girls (13-17) stuff. When I looked my best in life I had this pretty boy young looking and only atracted girls TOO young for me. The girls my age (21 and over) only liked older looking facial features like beard and strong jaws.

But I won't deny I miss being desired by young chicks. Sorry to be creepy, but it's and AMAZING feeling.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's good with women who are looking to get married, right at the point where they start caring about money. Also with divorced milfs who are looking to recover their broken heart. :)
I'd rather glue hair to my head than marry a woman in her thirties who is looking to settle. imagine spending your money on a roastie who wouldn't have looked your way a couple years prior instead instead of transplants/systems/hobbies. jfl honestly. civilization is truly doomed nowadays

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best photo of him with hair is black and white, so I made sure I got a B/W pic of bald slatter to make the comparison fair. Yeah he's built but I focused on his face.

Well, tbh a lot of young women like older but good face guys. Not 18-19, but early 20's. They always did. Tik Tok pretty boys and boyish face dudes are more like teen girls (13-17) stuff. When I looked my best in life I had this pretty boy young looking and only atracted girls TOO young for me. The girls my age (21 and over) only liked older looking facial features like beard and strong jaws.
yeah early twenties girls like older masculine guys with hair.
late 20s-30s girls is when you get a chance as a baldcel with a good face. so basically post prime