transformation

otive_Moskau._Foto_Alessandro_Di_Marco_ANSA_AP_dpa.jpg

all in a timespane of 6 years

what were the mistakes made here?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably didn't take or couldn't tolerate finasteride or dutasteride.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably didn't take or couldn't tolerate finasteride or dutasteride.
i think professional football players wont take finasteride so there a good case to study what happens when you get a transplant and dont take any dht blocker

other play i can think off:

wayne rooney, cesc fabregaz, david silva, dimitar berbatov, loris karius, jan oblak, cenk tosun, leigh griffiths, oemer toprak, karim bellarabi and shaqiri

not everything did as poorly as hoewedes - fabregaz, david silva or shaqira would come to my mind. oemer toprak however is also completely bald now too

Last edited:

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone knows the importance of DHT for performance, I'd imagine it's pro athletes.

I don't watch sports, but googling some of the names you mentioned, David Silva for example, brings up this article analyzing how his performance has dropped since his transplant, wouldn't be surprised if that's due to relying on a 5ARi to keep his hair.

Last edited:

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone knows the importance of DHT for performance, I'd imagine it's pro athletes.

I don't watch sports, but gooling some of the names you mentioned, David Silva for example, brings up this article analyzing how his performance has dropped since his transplant, wouldn't be surprised if that's due to relying on a 5ARi to keep his hair.
i dont think david silva took finasteride

to your article: it says there david silva had the best season when he shaved his head and then got worse after he got a hairtransplant. fact is however, he already had the hairtransplant when he shaved down.

v4rqYDGRfurxrWhhAuBsouQcEF2UQqUGvGS4uEaXumFlmluPYQ.jpg

(see the redness). if he really had started finasteride, he would have started right there or even 6 months before the hairtransplant meaning finasteride would have boosted him to play his best season at manchester city...

so its an interesting theory but i dont think its true

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair transplant always had bad density

View attachment 158243
he got his hairtransplant in late 2014, that pic is from his time at spartak moscau so it must be 2018/early 2019, shortly before he shaved it down.

this pic is from 2016 however

-benedikt-hoewedes-thomas-mueller-2zxb0w1og6ef-jpg.jpg

might be concealer, maybe not. probably not a good idea to wear concealer at a football game where you sweat as f***

also explain me, how concealer still worked in 2016 shortly after his hairtransplant but then all of a sudden stop working in 2018? dude lost density, thats for sure

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
he got his hairtransplant in late 2014, that pic is from his time at spartak moscau so it must be 2018/early 2019, shortly before he shaved it down.

this pic is from 2016 however

View attachment 158245

might be concealer, maybe not. probably not a good idea to wear concealer at a football game where you sweat as f***
Lebron always wears concealers, people joke about how he gets balder and balder as the game progresses every time