Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I got my blood test results...

DHEA-S: 220.1 μg/dl

17b Estradiol: 278.5 pg/ml

FSH: <0.30 mUI/mL

LH: 0.15 mUI/mL

Prolactin: 33.6 ng/ml

Macroprolactin: 33.6 ng/ml

SHBG: 61 nmol/L

Total T: 0.25 ng/ml

Free T: 1.7 pg/ml

DHT: 64.2 pg/ml

3A diol G: 0.42 ng/ml

PSA: 0.08 ng/ml

The blood test was taken the last day of injection cycle(day 7).

Everything looks perfect except prolactin but somehow I'm still miniaturizing....
Have you pictures of your hairs?

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not so bad.. Your skin looks healthy too.
With my blood test, I don't think that is so good. Had better results with dutasteride + minoxidil before they stopped working.....

About skin, I'm using tretinoin.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to switch to testosterone injections to test RU. HRT has disfigured my body and face and I can't bear it.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Injections of EV now once every 2 weeks. Tits have shrunk.
1.5 months ago I started oral min - 20mg at night, let's see if he can compensate for EV.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on injections?
2 years
If RU does not help, I will have to use HRT for the rest of my life and suffer from dysphoria. It's better than suicide because of baldness, but it's also shitty.

Last edited:

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 years
If RU does not help, I will have to use HRT for the rest of my life and suffer from dysphoria. It's better than suicide because of baldness, but it's also shitty.
Mhh it makes sense for all the body changes after 2 years. For some reason, injections + bica masculinized my face while pills + cpa was feminizing my face at fast rate.
Even tho I look more masculine now than on sublingual pills, my hair is a bit better on Injection + bica than it was on pills + cpa.

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to switch to testosterone injections to test RU. HRT has disfigured my body and face and I can't bear it.
hahahahh f*** you lol i remember seeing you post about hoe cute and femboy you were also u never responded to my dms so kys frfr old *** russian ugly mf

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need some advice.. I was buying gel estradiol from the goodstuffstore website but unfortunately they can't ship liquid products at the moment.. Can any of you recommend a site that ships to Europe? Thank you

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need some advice.. I was buying gel estradiol from the goodstuffstore website but unfortunately they can't ship liquid products at the moment.. Can any of you recommend a site that ships to Europe? Thank you
If you want the best results you should consider switching to injectable estradiol. Otokonoko Pharmaceuticals sells this and ships to Europe.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want the best results you should consider switching to injectable estradiol. Otokonoko Pharmaceuticals sells this and ships to Europe.
well I don't want to try the injections.. I'm fine with the gel because besides a slight gynecomastia it doesn't create side effects.. Otokonoko Pharmaceuticals creates a gel with different amounts of estradiol..but I don't know if this is legit?!

kaiman

My Regimen
Reaction score
well I don't want to try the injections.. I'm fine with the gel because besides a slight gynecomastia it doesn't create side effects.. Otokonoko Pharmaceuticals creates a gel with different amounts of estradiol..but I don't know if this is legit?!
I also saw in the reviews that the transdermal estradiol is labeled "Phytoestrogen" to get through customs issues. Anyone have experience and results with it actually being what they claim it is?

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also saw in the reviews that the transdermal estradiol is labeled "Phytoestrogen" to get through customs issues. Anyone have experience and results with it actually being what they claim it is?
I too would like more information.. but a user of this forum confirmed to me that they are reliable. I'll let you know if I buy from them...

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is getting worse despite of HRT. No matter how long I've been on it my hair just get more miniaturized every month. There is nothing you can do If you are unlucky enough...

Attachments

• IMG-20230524-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20230524-WA0009.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG-20230524-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20230524-WA0010.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG-20230506-WA0021(1).jpg
    IMG-20230506-WA0021(1).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG-20230506-WA0022(1).jpg
    IMG-20230506-WA0022(1).jpg