Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Upregulation.
Yeah these tranies should just be used for science. They mutilate themselves anyways. Let’s dedicate them to human testing. Have them in cages like animals and experiment everything on them. Nothing wrong with striving for the greater good of human progress.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not upregulation. I have a feminization effects so Its working fine.

A lot of women go bald too, so HRT is not a cure for everyone. I believe that hair loss is more genetic dependent.
U have an underlying hairloss problem my friend. Androgenetic and something else. Could be anything. Even gluten intolerance can make People go bald permanently. Happaned to a guy I know.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not upregulation. I have a feminization effects so Its working fine.

A lot of women go bald too, so HRT is not a cure for everyone. I believe that hair loss is more genetic dependent.
as losingbattle mentioned, hairloss can be multi faceted. do you have scalp itching, redness or anything like that?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe Estrogen is directly good for hair.

Experiments done on Eunuchs showed that giving them Testosterone injections caused hairloss. But when you stop giving them T, their hair does not grow back. Their hair loss just stops progressing.
but unlike eunuchs transgenders can experience amazing hair regrowth.

Its also noted medically that women may experience thicker hair during pregnancy when estrogen rises. but lose that extra hair after birth when estrogen falls and prolactin/progesterone rises.

studies also show that estrogen increases the anagen phase.

its also common for older women to experience hairloss after menopause.

Maybe too high levels could also cause hairloss. Its possible i could continue with only cypro, but thats really not healthy, both T and E do something to maintain bones and without much levels of any sex hormones, might get bone problems in the future.

Also I dont care about having big puffy nipples. I only care if the actual entire breast gets big. so far It's not. if it does i can get it surgerically removed.
Big puffy nipples on a man is ugly and unattractive its worse than baldness even. Ur a sick human scum.