Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why should?

Take E2 1-2 mg transdermal, finasteride, dutasteride, cpa 12.5, maybe p4 and minoxidil...
Tret, kalium, jod, vitamins
I already tried a lot of combination:

dutasteride+finasteride+RU+oral minoxidil+topical minoxidil for 4 years - still thinning

dutasteride+finasteride+CPA+oral minoxidil+topical minoxidil for 4 months - still thinning

dutasteride+finasteride+CPA+Low dose E2 (1.5mg)+minoxidil for 4 months - still thinning

dutasteride+finasteride+High dose Bica (100mg)+minoxidil for 4 months - still thinning

Now full hrt
12.5mg CPA + 4mg E2 + finasteride + dutasteride + oral/topical minoxidil
Blood test E2/T in female range and still thinning with 0 results

I think that im DHT mutant because when I was taking finasteride/dutasteride my DHT levels were still in average normal male range. Also I dont have any problems with thyroid. My hairs are miniaturizing Every f*****g month

Last edited:

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already tried a lot of combination:

dutasteride+finasteride+RU+oral minoxidil+topical minoxidil for 4 years - still thinning

dutasteride+finasteride+CPA+oral minoxidil+topical minoxidil for 4 months - still thinning

dutasteride+finasteride+CPA+Low dose E2 (1.5mg)+minoxidil for 4 months - still thinning

dutasteride+finasteride+High dose Bica (100mg)+minoxidil for 4 months - still thinning

Now full hrt
12.5mg CPA + 4mg E2 + finasteride + dutasteride + oral/topical minoxidil
Blood test E2/T in female range and still thinning with 0 results

I think that im DHT mutant because when I was taking finasteride/dutasteride my DHT levels were still in average normal male range. Also I dont have any problems with thyroid. My hairs are miniaturizing Every f*****g month

Your adrenal glands have problems

Maybe you'll try dexamethasone or hydrocortisone to fall acth and dhea, asd, dht

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much it = 200 mg spironolactone ?
Through some google sources state that 25 mg of spironolactone is equivalent to 50 mg of eplerenone but i have no experience with those drugs do your own research man and be very careful

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people here don't even know the basic stuff about HRT, which can be gleaned from the MtF FAQs. I regularly receive the stupidest questions in private messages, and they never end
That which is falling should also be pushed. Stupid and cowardly are not destined to recover from baldness.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont want to try this drugs on my own... I think that Its better to give up
Ok

I had the same problems and was very viril during hrt

So I used cpa 50-100
Dexamethasone
4mg E2 transdermal under a foil
dutasteride
2,5 finasteride
Sometimes p4
Jod, kalium
Minoxidil tretinoin topical
minoxidil oral

Now the badness is instead of nw3 vertex a Norwood 2 or 1.5

The density is better

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok

I had the same problems and was very viril during hrt

So I used cpa 50-100
Dexamethasone
4mg E2 transdermal under a foil
dutasteride
2,5 finasteride
Sometimes p4
Jod, kalium
Minoxidil tretinoin topical
minoxidil oral

Now the badness is instead of nw3 vertex a Norwood 2 or 1.5

The density is better

Some pics of recreeding hairline. Bald vertex and ugly skin

Not enough.. During virilization I grew some cm and got bigger nose.. After stop of hrt 2014..so i had to start again in 2017...i need an FFS urgently..

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Some pics of recreeding hairline. Bald vertex and ugly skin

Not enough.. During virilization I grew some cm and got bigger nose.. After stop of hrt 2014..so i had to start again in 2017...i need an FFS urgently..
That's now

I am very masculine, although I am on hrt.. But skin and hair problems are fewer.. This is the most important thing

Without hrt I would be Norwood 5/6

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people here don't even know the basic stuff about HRT, which can be gleaned from the MtF FAQs. I regularly receive the stupidest questions in private messages, and they never end
That which is falling should also be pushed. Stupid and cowardly are not destined to recover from baldness.
Many people also dont know that HRT is not a cure for everyone. As you can see my blood test (T/E2) are within female range and despite that im going bald.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people also dont know that HRT is not a cure for everyone. As you can see my blood test (T/E2) are within female range and despite that im going bald.
It is interesting that your T is 2 times higher than mine, although my E level is lower, and I use Bicalutamide, and you use CPA.