Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you guys thoughts on ASC-J9? A topical AR degrader sounds appealing, I would think it wouldn't need to be applied daily.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y
as losingbattle mentioned, hairloss can be multi faceted. do you have scalp itching, redness or anything like that?
I dont have any problems with scalp like redness, dandruff etc.

My hairs are miniaturizing on the top of my head but mostly receeding hairline, crown. I had a hair transplant in the past and I was diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia by a dr Feriduni.

My transplanted hairs taken from donor area are much darker, thicker than my non transplanted hairs.

I have a same hair loss pattern as my maternal grandfather (Norwood 7)

Maybe I should give it more time? As my T/E2 are in female range for only 2 weeks.. Previously (1 month ago) my testosterone was still very high..

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Y

I dont have any problems with scalp like redness, dandruff etc.

My hairs are miniaturizing on the top of my head but mostly receeding hairline, crown. I had a hair transplant in the past and I was diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia by a dr Feriduni.

I have a same hair loss pattern as my maternal grandfather (Norwood 7)

Yes, CPA causes bald
RU serious?

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The half life becomes too short sublingually. It’s only 4 hours buccally. You would have to do sublingually like 3-4 times a day to be effective. Just pop the pill once or twice a day instead.
Technically I can take the Minoxidil tablet under the tongue or the tablet should be special?