Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A broke country that almost bankrupted all of the EU, and now the jobless Greeks spend their time making real white people look bad on the internet after their failure of a country almost fucked all of us. Being able to buy prescription drugs without a prescription is not something to brag about, it just means you live in a corrupt shithole where laws and regulations don't apply.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A broke country that almost bankrupted all of the EU, and now the jobless Greeks spend their time making real white people look bad on the internet after their failure of a country almost fucked all of us. Being able to buy prescription drugs without a prescription is not something to brag about, it just means you live in a corrupt shithole where laws and regulations don't apply.
I can get everything without Rx dawg that is excellent even xanax and concerta and opioids even steroids that is awesome to live in a european country being able to do all that

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just added spironolactone 200mg daily and I'm on bica for two weeks as well however I've been using estrogel for about 4 days by now twice on scrotum and feel no difference
I have been taking spironolactone 200mg/day + 2mg estradiol for seven days and feel better than on E2 injections.

But I seem to understand why. Before switching to spironolactone, I took a blood test for aldosterone and cortisol and was surprised to see that both hormones were well above the reference value, because they were symptom-free.

spironolactone is known to suppress aldosterone synthesis, which is probably why I feel so well.