Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-22-20-30-55-788_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-22-20-30-55-788_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 108

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain what kind of hair this is?
I have these where it’s black at the ends and blond/white in the middle. Actually it looks a little rusty in color with the white/blond, especially near the borders of the black sections. My hair is just a regular brown.

Attachments

• ACF57EE0-EE51-408A-A20A-93E6502F518B.jpeg
    ACF57EE0-EE51-408A-A20A-93E6502F518B.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 111

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Technically I can take the Minoxidil tablet under the tongue or the tablet should be special?
You can take the tablet sublingually but no one really knows how effective this method is. It’s all trial and error here. The research done by Dr Sinclair on sublingual minoxidil involved a patented strip and not a pill form. No one else has repeated his results yet either.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im still going bald despite HRT for 2 months. The only effect I have is thin facial hair and muscle loss, no sperm.

Its over. I give up. I am going to stop taking all f*****g anti androgens.

Its time to be a f*****g man, deal with baldness, shave head, get an SMP, take some steroids and go to gym. That’s the only way to look good while being bald. The idea of being a trans if you are a man and feel like a man is a f*****g bullshit.

Really, Its a time to stop being a f*****g pussy.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im still going bald despite HRT for 2 months. The only effect I have is thin facial hair and muscle loss, no sperm.

Its over. I give up. I am going to stop taking all f*****g anti androgens.

Its time to be a f*****g man, deal with baldness, shave head, get an SMP, take some steroids and go to gym. That’s the only way to look good while being bald. The idea of being a trans if you are a man and feel like a man is a f*****g bullshit.

Really, Its a time to stop being a f*****g pussy.
So RU did not have any effect on your hair? Maybe this chinese chemical damaged your hair thats why you continue to bald? I had bad experience with it myself. But nothing so far works and im desperate so may give it a third chance.