Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. Does anyone know where Janey Elizabeth has gone? I wanted to write to her but the account does not exist. Who remembers what regimen she had? I think she took very large doses of progesterone and that's it. she had wonderful results. JaneyElizabeth if you are reading this please email me.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. Does anyone know where Janey Elizabeth has gone? I wanted to write to her but the account does not exist. Who remembers what regimen she had? I think she took very large doses of progesterone and that's it. she had wonderful results. JaneyElizabeth if you are reading this please email me.
he was banned, he immediately began to upload his etorotic photos with a bare ***.

Hair We Go Go

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember they were a big fan of the horse pee (premarin)

I can't actually remember what their regimen was towards the end.

I am often curious how their hair ended up. Last I saw it still was a bit of a comb over. Wondering if it ever thickened up.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That’s disgusting tranny fjcer

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I wrote here. To make a long story short, after some break from ZGT a lot of hair fell out even finasteride didn't save the situation. My head looks like an egg again. Lol. Recently managed to buy proginova depo and am starting a new course of 10mg EV every 10 days the other day.

Attachments

• d8da7f7e-c627-4030-ae3f-b3e68a291420.jpg
    d8da7f7e-c627-4030-ae3f-b3e68a291420.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys any idea when the big facial changes starts showing on HRT ? i am only on estro pills