Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is better to take Estrofem or EV tablets? injections contain EV estradiol, can it be more effective to take proginova, for example?

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro you can't even build muscle on bicalutamide that doubles your T speaking of personal experience!
You also take ssri/abilify which are notorious for weight gain so you cant even say its bica. I gained 7-8kg in month and half from abilify monotherapy.

What is better to take Estrofem or EV tablets? injections contain EV estradiol, can it be more effective to take proginova, for example?
None bro stack dutasteride,ru and oral minoxidil like rest of us and live life as a male.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You also take ssri/abilify which are notorious for weight gain so you cant even say its bica. I gained 7-8kg in month and half from abilify monotherapy.

None bro stack dutasteride,ru and oral minoxidil like rest of us and live life as a male.
let's not joke, from blowing my hair gets worse. I want to buy Diana 35 60 tablets for about $ 15 and take 25cpa in the morning, 4 mg E during the day and 1 tab to Diane 35 in the evening. Do you think this will speed up the process? bridge and another banned shemale took diana

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
let's not joke, from blowing my hair gets worse. I want to buy Diana 35 60 tablets for about $ 15 and take 25cpa in the morning, 4 mg E during the day and 1 tab to Diane 35 in the evening. Do you think this will speed up the process? bridge and another banned shemale took diana
If you dont use finasteride or dutasteride. There is no point in taking rest of those drugs.

also bridge is maintaining with dutasteride + oral min. Not on “diana”

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you dont use finasteride or dutasteride. There is no point in taking rest of those drugs.

also bridge is maintaining with dutasteride + oral min. Not on “diana”
Screenshot_2022-08-03-21-43-53-347_com.airdatatech.optima.jpg

he took Diana for a couple of weeks, but then he probably pissed. I'll probably buy Diana all the same, I'll try to eat

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yess indeed i have been taking seroxat abilify and anafranil all three at the same time so you are absolutely right

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone mentions the transgenders and poof - Slappy appears.

Why so keen?

Do you get off to them?

I can imagine you have a couple of poster sized prints of Janey up on your basement bedroom wall, right? And you give them a little kiss as your mom tucks you in bed for the night.

I mean: Janey and the lolly pop was iconic, but was it better than Janey on the toilet. Hmmm I really can't decide, which one is your favourite?

Why don't you duck off with the trans stuff matey, eh

give it a rest
Whos Janey?A supermodel?