Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro for the past 2 days you're coming across borderline as one of the most hateful folks I've ever seen on this forum lmao.

You’re coming off as one of the most retarded folks here.

But seriously you’re the hateful one here. You posted pic of yourself with a head full of hair then made several posts saying how men and women were lusting after you flexing your e-peen meanwhile encouraging these poor sobs who inject themselves with poison and rid themselves of life’s most pleasurable thing subjecting themselves to pain meanwhile you flex how you are getting feminine attention. Hypocrite much? Why don’t you transition M2F if you’re so accepting and think it’s a good thing. Or go and f*** one of these freaks, no??

I am trying to bring sanity to these people because I care. They’re nothing more than removing themselves from the gene pool and if I was as hateful and wretched as you, I would be ecstatic about that, the govts encourage this because it’s voluntarily population control. Meanwhile I’d be flexing my e-peen and posting about my dating life just like you. But no, I care too much lmao

Lastly, you’re creeping me out. Like get off my ***. One of the things I hate about online communities is this stalking by cringey fucks. Like this is a hairloss forum with a bunch of baldies or potential baldies. f*** off, we’re all here to vent and laugh and have a good time. I guess you’re angry about my comment the other day about you being a retard, you f*****g claimed it yourself and I mean BRUUUUUUHHH it was a f*****g joke. Get over yourself

Or not but don’t stalk or cringe me. No kidding, I had a nasty stalker for several years, seeing similar behaviour makes me go through the PTSD again.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But seriously you’re the hateful one here. You posted pic of yourself with a head full of hair then made several posts saying how men and women were lusting after you flexing your e-peen meanwhile encouraging these poor sobs who inject themselves with poison and rid themselves of life’s most pleasurable thing subjecting themselves to pain meanwhile you flex how you are getting feminine attention. Hypocrite much? Why don’t you transition M2F if you’re so accepting and think it’s a good thing. Or go and f*** one of these freaks, no??

I am trying to bring sanity to these people because I care. They’re nothing more than removing themselves from the gene pool and if I was as hateful and wretched as you, I would be ecstatic about that, the govts encourage this because it’s voluntarily population control. Meanwhile I’d be flexing my e-peen and posting about my dating life just like you. But no, I care too much lmao

Lastly, you’re creeping me out. Like get off my ***. One of the things I hate about online communities is this stalking by cringey fucks. Like this is a hairloss forum with a bunch of baldies or potential baldies. f*** off, we’re all here to vent and laugh and have a good time. I guess you’re angry about my comment the other day about you being a retard, you f*****g claimed it yourself and I mean BRUUUUUUHHH it was a f*****g joke. Get over yourself

Or not but don’t stalk or cringe me. No kidding, I had a nasty stalker for several years, seeing similar behaviour makes me go through the PTSD again.
The fact you can say all that without even the slightest notion of irony. Maybe he's just trying to "bring you sanity because he cares."

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this was an insane roast lmaoooo. But anyway at this moment I cant be stopped.
tumblr_inline_pd3xp1JAqO1s2yta0_500.jpg

I'm going back to my drinking and posting rants about muslims somewhere else. I've done my part here already for now. And also it wasn't really a flex. Actually I was so heartbroken.

Best wishes,

Dogchebag

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
She’s undetectable BOYO. Fake it til ya make it!

My Brain cant compute a female with a penis tbh. It gets an error message.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah right cause I am the one with a dick and man-boobs claiming to be a girl LOL
Still went over ur head. you apparently get ptsd cuz someone responds to you in different thread, which you equate to stalking. The same thread, mind you, that you have no interest in, but continually enter only to harass the same few people.

Last edited:

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still went over ur head. you apparently get ptsd cuz someone responds to you in different thread, which you equate to stalking. The same thread, mind you, that you have no interest in, but continually enter only to harass the same few people.
are you still using minoxidil? Or achieved a result and quit?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** you, crybaby.
K sure.

I'm actually chill af and can generally get along with about anyone including some people I disagree with here. And I have a lot of empathy for those experiencing hsirloss since there was a time regrowing hair was very important to me. I wish the majority of the conversations could have been limited more to that..

But generally whenever I'd come here to answer even the most benign questions, I'd get tag teamed with crude sexual comments or people needing to shittalk me to prove their masculinity. I can generally ignore it for the most part, but lately that's almost all this thread has become, which is unfortunate.

I do hope this thread can get back to some semblance of usefulness. Apparently can't as long as I'm here tho.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
K sure.

I'm actually chill af and can generally get along with about anyone including some people I disagree with here. And I have a lot of empathy for those experiencing hsirloss since there was a time regrowing hair was very important to me. I wish the majority of the conversations could have been limited more to that..

But generally whenever I'd come here to answer even the most benign questions, I'd get tag teamed with crude sexual comments or people needing to shittalk me to prove their masculinity. I can generally ignore it for the most part, but lately that's almost all this thread has become, which is unfortunate.

I do hope this thread can get back to some semblance of usefulness. Apparently can't as long as I'm here tho.
No one gives a f*** lol now go take the piss

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
K sure.

Just leave and never return. You solved your hair issues now its time to move on with your life. U say u wanna help other trannies here well it aint working out ur just being bullied. Its best for your mental health if you quit this addiction.