Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahah tbh im just fine. I live my life every day and my regimen doesnt intefere with my daily life and doesnt occupy my mind. Im just saying doing this long term would make me go insane. In short term idc.
It is even harder when these drugs gives you life threatening side effects and you can't even use them at your last resource, just watching how your hair get worse and worse and feeling like sh*t every day asking, why me?

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im just saying this: are you (and everybody else) okay with checking forums and being obsessed with checking mirror everyday to see if you are regressing or your facial feminisation went overboard. And i mean, every single day, because as you said baldness is lifelong condition.
I look at people like jamesbooker1975 and if we assume he is really that old that would be age of my dad. And i cant imagine my dad browsing daily thru forums and asking strangers for before after pics daily, their hrt dosages and regime. I mean that would be beyond sad. Like that janey guy, yeah he has regrown his hair but lost his family and kids now and they hate him. I cant be that guy tbh. Thats my fear tbh. Thats why im gonna do HRT like noah just once and try alternatives to maintain. If that doesnt work, god knows…

But even with that in mind, I would rather die than have my family leave me because im transgender in my 30/40s and they feel deep hatred and disgust towards me. Anyways,little food for thought.

Not judging anyone im on hrt myself but thats my thought process that makes me depressed sometimes.
yeah I totally agree with you, the goal is to succeed and then forget about hairloss. Changing genders or staying on hrt forever just for hair is not only sad, but as you said, it's probably going to drive you insane.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
We must understand one thing. There is no cure, you can only delay it. Sooner or later we will be bald.

And someone who believe that Pyralutamide will be a magic candy... is wrong.

I understood that the only way of not being depressed is f*****g suicide, really.

Many people say that after the age of 40/50 hair will no longer be important, bullshit.

The only cure is to change your gender FOREVER. And even that won't give you a 100% chance to cure that disease, that sh*t, that poison.

Im just saying this: are you (and everybody else) okay with checking forums and being obsessed with checking mirror everyday to see if you are regressing or your facial feminisation went overboard. And i mean, every single day, because as you said baldness is lifelong condition.
I look at people like jamesbooker1975 and if we assume he is really that old that would be age of my dad. And i cant imagine my dad browsing daily thru forums and asking strangers for before after pics daily, their hrt dosages and regime. I mean that would be beyond sad. Like that janey guy, yeah he has regrown his hair but lost his family and kids now and they hate him. I cant be that guy tbh. Thats my fear tbh. Thats why im gonna do HRT like noah just once and try alternatives to maintain. If that doesnt work, god knows…

But even with that in mind, I would rather die than have my family leave me because im transgender in my 30/40s and they feel deep hatred and disgust towards me. Anyways,little food for thought.

Not judging anyone im on hrt myself but thats my thought process that makes me depressed sometimes.

Lots of talk about feminization. In my case, it has reached its maximum and does not interfere with my life in any way, no one notices it
U do look abit feminine. People who dont say anything are just being nice. You just need makeup and a white man to top you hard in your small tight Little Asian Hole.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U do look abit feminine. People who dont say anything are just being nice. You just need makeup and a white man to top you hard in your small tight Little Asian Hole.
Outside of photographs, in real life it is generally imperceptible.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited: