Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How? There is no sign on Casodex pill...
Go buy a pill splitter it is very cheap.. they sell it on any pharmacy.You can use it to split casodex Or as an alternative you can use a very sharp knife (utility knife) or a razor from the supe market!But why do you want split bica?

Last edited:

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go buy a pill splitter it is very cheap.. they sell it on any pharmacy.You can use it to split casodex Or as an alternative you can use a very sharp knife (utility knife) or a razor from the supe market!But why do you want split bica?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Want to start with 25mg
Expect gyno and paiful puffy nipples and after about 2-3 months completely different upper body composition also watch your calories it will be very easy to gain weight that is my personal experience with the drug

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you taking minoxidil? or you grow on some pills?
oral minoxidil 12mg, bicalutamide 75mg, avodart 05mg, ru58841 100mg, metformin 500mg. oestrogel occasionally .. I have been using it for a month continuously but now I have stopped it for the last two weeks. I still think it plays an important role in the treatment. but if you don't want to have problems it should be used in cycles.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oral minoxidil 12mg, bicalutamide 75mg, avodart 05mg, ru58841 100mg, metformin 500mg. oestrogel occasionally .. I have been using it for a month continuously but now I have stopped it for the last two weeks. I still think it plays an important role in the treatment. but if you don't want to have problems it should be used in cycles.
How is the progress with 12 mg Oral minoxidil? Any side effects?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh gtfo with that faux tough guy bs. make all the dumb gay jokes you want on here, but you'd gender me female all day long if you met me irl
What about your voice? If you transitioned before puberty your voice wouldnt be deep, but after puberty its game over. You need voice feminisation surgery. And even that isnt a 100% fix.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about your voice? If you transitioned before puberty your voice wouldnt be deep, but after puberty its game over. You need voice feminisation surgery. And even that isnt a 100% fix.
my voice is fine, doesn't out me. i live in a conservative town where a lot of people are anti trans, yet those same people don't know to think otherwise about me since i pass. when I go to bars, straight dudes hit on me. I don't really care what people on this forum think of me, but it's just silly to continually see the same things said time and again about me here as if they're hilarious owns when it couldn't be further from how my actual life is.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220627-175230_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220627-175230_Chrome.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_20220627-175233_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220627-175233_Chrome.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_20220627-175239_Chrome.jpg