Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1653407759379.png

1653407770540.png

1653407781861.png

hehe

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what do you look like without the glasses? I want to know the extent of feminization that can affect individuals.
The difference is more significant, but it is still not enough for me to be considered feminine.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a f*****g bullshit. I’d say finasteride works maybe for 10% of people. I can eat finasteride and Dutasteride like a f*****g candies. 0 results 0 side effects
No sides wow.... I get sides but no results at all. Gonna try oral finasteride and do hormone blood tests to see why I so easily get severely reduced sperm and retrograde ejaculation. May buy DIM to help block excess estrogen.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, anyone here who is constantly taking blood tests? I wonder how’s your CBC in your extreme regimens? I am asking because I might have developed autoimmune hemolytic anemia/hemolytic anemia. My CBC was not good in my latest blood tests…

@Almas_NW0 @dar3k @Adri23 @dani500 @MylovelyHair
@cetm-419
I don't take many blood test but I plan on doing the next one in 3 months or so to give medication time to see changes in the blood test. I might have some thyroid problems too.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, anyone here who is constantly taking blood tests? I wonder how’s your CBC in your extreme regimens? I am asking because I might have developed autoimmune hemolytic anemia/hemolytic anemia. My CBC was not good in my latest blood tests…

@Almas_NW0 @dar3k @Adri23 @dani500 @MylovelyHair
@cetm-419
the last blood test i did was 3 months ago and everything was normal if i do my next one i will report back the results but i suspect to be a disaster because i feel like trash everyday Also it costs a lot of money :(

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anemia occurs when there is a lack of hormones. I have said many times that low dose E regimens should not be used. You will feel like sh*t and even your health may suffer.
Either full HRT, or be afraid and go bald.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you both for responding back. I hope the other members will too. I feel that my hair are taking a hit from this imbalance too! All these should have an impact. Either small or great.

@MylovelyHair Yes, I know for the prices, but it is what it is. I need to check the things. I spent a lot money 3 years now doing blood tests. Although, I learned so much simultaneously.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anemia occurs when there is a lack of hormones. I have said many times that low dose E regimens should not be used. You will feel like sh*t and even your health may suffer.
Thanks for responding @Almas_NW0
Of course, that’s why I asked. My hormones are messed up, and I am not even trying the extreme regimens. Sacrificing health, yet losing my results rapidly. Whatever I add into my regimen it’s seems that I am getting resistance to it. I can’t explain. I can’t see light.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I had 3 blood tests, i havent seen 3rd one but first 2 showed borderline anemic levels, low hemoglobin.

View attachment 180420View attachment 180421
First 2 (pics) that were on bica 75mg/om 5mg/dutasteride 0.5mg in march , third one was 1month ago at 20.4. they didnt give me results just said its all fine. I was on hrt on that third one 50mg bica and 2mg e2.
Results are in croatian but you should recognize most of them.

And you probably dont need full hrt as ikarus,bridge and nwo wolpack all regrew their diffuse thinning with doses under 2mg a day.
It is better to focus on hormone levels, not the amount of E taken. Ikarus was able to reach the MtF range of levels at 2mg, but this is rare: usually this dosage is not enough
Unfortunately, many do not get tested, take random doses of E, get side effects with no result, and wonder why they are so unlucky.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since when I take 4mg E2 with Bica I feel much better than Bica monotherapy. I sleep well and I dont have a night sweats anymore. No change in hairs, but I take it only for 10 days.

anyway i feel like it wont reverse/stop my male pattern baldness

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since when I take 4mg E2 with Bica I feel much better than Bica monotherapy. I sleep well and I dont have a night sweats anymore. No change in hairs, but I take it only for 10 days.

anyway i feel like it wont reverse/stop my male pattern baldness
If you do not pass the tests for the levels, then I will not even feel sorry for you. It's irresponsible