Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you do not pass the tests for the levels, then I will not even feel sorry for you. It's irresponsible
Can you tell us the correct levels according to your experience??Also in Greece i can only get e2 pills

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you tell us the correct levels according to your experience??Also in Greece i can only get e2 pills
Standard ranges for MtF:
T < 50ng/dl
E > 150pg/ml
If your minimal levels are in this range, the chances of regrowth are close to 99% imho
If you take E and don't get tested, you're an irresponsible. You risk getting side effects and not getting results

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Standard ranges for MtF:
T < 50ng/dl
E > 150pg/ml
If your minimal levels are in this range, the chances of regrowth are close to 99% imho
i screenshot the correct levels thank you!! But i can only get e2 valerate pills no gel no injections is that ok?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone planning hormonal regime needs to read the basic info about MtF HRT. It can be reddit, forums, wikipedia etc. You must understand how it works.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will need to take the test in the period shortly before the next dose of E, i.e. when E is minimal
Im taking 2mg E2 gel in the morning (10:00) and 2mg E2 gel in the evening (22:00). What time should I do the test?

Is 1 month enough to get my test done?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
8:00-9:00
Ok, but how about Bicalutamide? Do you need more E2 while taking it? Because I heard that Bica increase your T levels. Maybe Its better to switch to CPA?

When did you noticed hair thickening?

This is how it look now. Im really happy with my Norwood 2 transplanted hairline, all I want is to thicken my existing hairs or AT LEAST stop further loss. Hair length is 4mm. My forehead is 6cm (4 fingers) and I think that every guy look good with NW2 especially If you are 30 years old +. I dont need NW1/NW0 to be happy.

Attachments

• 949695D3-CFC5-4868-8AD2-244F83097ED1.jpeg
    949695D3-CFC5-4868-8AD2-244F83097ED1.jpeg
    308.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for responding @Almas_NW0
Of course, that’s why I asked. My hormones are messed up, and I am not even trying the extreme regimens. Sacrificing health, yet losing my results rapidly. Whatever I add into my regimen it’s seems that I am getting resistance to it. I can’t explain. I can’t see light.
Dont use so much sh*t all at once. The past days I felt weak and less energy felt sluggish Despite sleeping, and I started wondering if it was the topical spironolactone that finally fucked with me after months of usage, quit it and felt good the next day, could have been a coincidence but I dont think so, that sh*t easily goes systemic.
Ok, but how about Bicalutamide? Do you need more E2 while taking it? Because I heard that Bica increase your T levels. Maybe Its better to switch to CPA?

When did you noticed hair thickening?

This is how it look now. Im really happy with my Norwood 2 transplanted hairline, all I want is to thicken my existing hairs or AT LEAST stop further loss. Hair length is 4mm. My forehead is 6cm (4 fingers) and I think that every guy look good with NW2 especially If you are 30 years old +. I dont need NW1/NW0 to be happy.
Thats not a norwood 2 its 1. The fuk u talking About rofl.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont use so much sh*t all at once. The past days I felt weak and less energy felt sluggish Despite sleeping, and I started wondering if it was the topical spironolactone that finally fucked with me after months of usage, quit it and felt good the next day, could have been a coincidence but I dont think so, that sh*t easily goes systemic.

Thats not a norwood 2 its 1. The fuk u talking about. Or u mean u was nw2 before.
It is Norwood 2

Attachments

• 37D4F327-0B6B-4CE6-9591-F288952ACC45.jpeg
    37D4F327-0B6B-4CE6-9591-F288952ACC45.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 0B7AE798-CE98-47FE-8653-8280B3F73692.jpeg
    0B7AE798-CE98-47FE-8653-8280B3F73692.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 134

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline is more like a V shape.
That was my juvenile hairline (very similar). All you need is to raise your eyebrows and follow the wrinkles. I always had the widow's peak as I was a child

Attachments

• BAEE9B09-CBD6-4974-9091-164DBBC9046F.jpeg
    BAEE9B09-CBD6-4974-9091-164DBBC9046F.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 107

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m
Anyone planning hormonal regime needs to read the basic info about MtF HRT. It can be reddit, forums, wikipedia etc. You must understand how it works.
have you found any explanation for why if you’re on mtf hrt you’d continue to recede?
My e levels are 450 pg ml, t is 18 ng/dl plus I’m taking bica, dht is sub 1 ng dl, a3 levels are 62 ng dl

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m

have you found any explanation for why if you’re on mtf hrt you’d continue to recede?
My e levels are 450 pg ml, t is 18 ng/dl plus I’m taking bica, dht is sub 1 ng dl, a3 levels are 62 ng dl
Do you take all that on your regimen?? How long have you been taking them?? Do you have problems with hairloss despite beeing taking all that??

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I had 3 blood tests, i havent seen 3rd one but first 2 showed borderline anemic levels, low hemoglobin.

View attachment 180420View attachment 180421
First 2 (pics) that were on bica 75mg/om 5mg/dutasteride 0.5mg in march , third one was 1month ago at 20.4. they didnt give me results just said its all fine. I was on hrt on that third one 50mg bica and 2mg e2.
Results are in croatian but you should recognize most of them.

And you probably dont need full hrt as ikarus,bridge and nwo wolpack all regrew their diffuse thinning with doses under 2mg a day.
Thanks, @dani500 . What did they tell you about your high total bilirubin levels? Mine went from 1.1 to 2.8 (abnormal). Then, I performed indirect+direct, which came both elevated, but indirect was higher with normal liver enzymes. This, plus my low hematocrit, RBC, and hemoglobin, indicates, at least it seems to me, hemolytic anemia/hemolysis. Just my speculations… I was, and still am, supplementing with methyl B12 and methyl folate, but no difference in my blood markers at this last blood test.

Last edited: