Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
K sure.

I'm actually chill af and can generally get along with about anyone including some people I disagree with here. And I have a lot of empathy for those experiencing hsirloss since there was a time regrowing hair was very important to me. I wish the majority of the conversations could have been limited more to that..

But generally whenever I'd come here to answer even the most benign questions, I'd get tag teamed with crude sexual comments or people needing to shittalk me to prove their masculinity. I can generally ignore it for the most part, but lately that's almost all this thread has become, which is unfortunate.

I do hope this thread can get back to some semblance of usefulness. Apparently can't as long as I'm here tho.
When did this thread quit being helpful? The last time i kept up with this thread was late 2019 and it were extremely helpful and informational. I see now Ikarus, Solonmn98, Ein, Wolfpac, are gone and from what I can tell Bridgeburn and others are largely inactive. Is it worth reading past page 450 or has the thread been over run by people stirring up drama / picking fights with feminine guys, middle aged tranny fetishists, it feels like a shitposting thread now compared to how it used to be ie: users posting images of themselves / their progress, dosages, amateur scientific evidence,

hardly any drama beside dhtcell

As bridgeburn is no longer involved (from what i can tell, i cant see his profile) it should honestly be locked as its much too long and appears to be permanently derailed

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is so sad that there are a lot of toxic people talking on irrelevant stuff on the thread that is for extreme hairloss measures.If we want to keep going maybe we should make a discord discussion thread like old times and remove anyone who is toxic and irrelevant.An old member like KCMB should do a good admin!
Dude you’re taking 20mg of oral minoxidil lmao that just goes to show your extent of understanding hair loss

yung recession

My Regimen
Reaction score
alright guys 2 months off dutasteride and im gonna hit the sperm bank. then start hrt and dutasteride again. Idk if I should use dutasteride or finasteride cuz I lost ground on dutasteride. Also should I start with oestrogel ?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing with transphobia is not that they don't understand you, or why you've taken some decisions with your life, because comprehension isn't the same thing as empathy.

They are not willing to belief you are having an honest human experience; they are not willing to belief that, given the right context, anyone could be you, because empathizing with someone you don't understand can be terrifying.

Having a dick and pretending to be a girl injecting yourself with poison isn’t “an honest human experience”. That’s like saying skinning yourself alive is “an honest human experience” and why won’t you understand my insanity?

It’s pure insanity and for what? Couldn’t get laid as a man, so now try to become a freak to get laid with similar freaks LOL. I guess you people belong in a circus entertaining normal people.

Population control at its best, China imposed draconian one child policy, can’t do that in a democracy so what you do? You brainwash the society
0111A7BF-E243-44F0-AE00-AB9D71A2DBFA.jpeg

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
K sure.

I'm actually chill af and can generally get along with about anyone including some people I disagree with here. And I have a lot of empathy for those experiencing hsirloss since there was a time regrowing hair was very important to me. I wish the majority of the conversations could have been limited more to that..

But generally whenever I'd come here to answer even the most benign questions, I'd get tag teamed with crude sexual comments or people needing to shittalk me to prove their masculinity. I can generally ignore it for the most part, but lately that's almost all this thread has become, which is unfortunate.

I do hope this thread can get back to some semblance of usefulness. Apparently can't as long as I'm here tho.

What you’re doing is coming to a very serious gathering while buttnaked clown makeup and then wonder why those people aren’t taking you serious lmao

You literally proclaimed you’re a girl with a dick probably bigger than the unsuspecting fool you’re trying to get laid with lmao

I mean dude, on a scale of 1 to needing lobotomy, how insane are you???

The funny thing is this isn’t even a serious forum then for you to get the kind of reaction you’re getting, you must be some serious level deranged to not be taken serious. Just think about that.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF I'm gone for a while and the whole thread is overrun with incel nolifes...

Having a dick and pretending to be a girl injecting yourself with poison isn’t “an honest human experience”. That’s like saying skinning yourself alive is “an honest human experience” and why won’t you understand my insanity?

It’s pure insanity and for what? Couldn’t get laid as a man, so now try to become a freak to get laid with similar freaks LOL. I guess you people belong in a circus entertaining normal people.

Population control at its best, China imposed draconian one child policy, can’t do that in a democracy so what you do? You brainwash the society
View attachment 181999
Oh god they are f*****g retarded...
You know (no you don't you f*****g retard) even as a non-tranny I know nobody gets on hormones to transition at 5, the mere idea is so retarded I'm amazed those kind of ppl remember to breathe

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF I'm gone for a while and the whole thread is overrun with incel nolifes...

Oh god they are f*****g retarded...
You know (no you don't you f*****g retard) even as a non-tranny I know nobody gets on hormones to transition at 5, the mere idea is so retarded I'm amazed those kind of ppl remember to breathe

Shows the level of ignorance you have. They’re teaching this LGBTXUYZ @hit to kindergarteners and transitioning little kids who might reach for a barbie doll instead of male toys.

It’s a menace. If you’re ignorant about it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

But here’s a grown dude with a dick pretending to be a girl lmao.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shows the level of ignorance you have. They’re teaching this LGBTXUYZ @hit to kindergarteners and transitioning little kids who might reach for a barbie doll instead of male toys.

Yeah you have no f*****g clue.
Just don’t go shoot up some place f*****.

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score

You don't actually believe this

The funny thing to me in these threads is that trans women like keepcoolmybabies appear to be way more mentally stable than the people panicking about the 'lgbt menace'

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shutup tranny simp lmao
>knows some simple facts
>incel thinks i’m a simp
Didn’t even say my opinions about tranners, you gayboy.
You don't actually believe this

The funny thing to me in these threads is that trans women like keepcoolmybabies appear to be way more mentally stable than the people panicking about the 'lgbt menace'
Yeah, remember these incel nerds have no life instead choosing to spend time incompetently trying to troll by spewing sh*t from other idiots.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes between one *** licking and the other ... do you ever have *** hair left in your mouth? you use dental floss to remove them right ?! hahahahahhaha
yes between one *** licking and the other ... do you ever have *** hair left in your mouth? you use dental floss to remove them right ?! hahahahahhaha
Ur miserable.

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
this thread sucks now, it was never supposed to even be aimed particularly at trans people; just guys who didn't value their masculinity over their appearance / were desperate enough to try hormones to get their hairline back.

Isn't their an alternate thread like an off topic forum to discuss the validity of transitioning lol

not that is matters as this thread is clearly a lost cause