Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
K sure.

I'm actually chill af and can generally get along with about anyone including some people I disagree with here. And I have a lot of empathy for those experiencing hsirloss since there was a time regrowing hair was very important to me. I wish the majority of the conversations could have been limited more to that..

But generally whenever I'd come here to answer even the most benign questions, I'd get tag teamed with crude sexual comments or people needing to shittalk me to prove their masculinity. I can generally ignore it for the most part, but lately that's almost all this thread has become, which is unfortunate.

I do hope this thread can get back to some semblance of usefulness. Apparently can't as long as I'm here tho.
the thing with transphobia is not that they don't understand you, or why you've taken some decisions with your life, because comprehension isn't the same thing as empathy.

They are not willing to belief you are having an honest human experience; they are not willing to belief that, given the right context, anyone could be you, because empathizing with someone you don't understand can be terrifying.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing with transphobia is not that they don't understand you, or why you've taken some decisions with your life, because comprehension isn't the same thing as empathy.

They are not willing to belief you are having an honest human experience; they are not willing to belief that, given the right context, anyone could be you, because empathizing with someone you don't understand can be terrifying.
Honesty lol. This person literally bragged about how well they can deceive people. Lowest of the low, scum of the earth.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what a poor brain .. this is demonstrated by the fact that you attack all those who do not think like you .. but what the f*** do you care what others do with their body?! even losingbattle88 licks men's asses .. but I couldn't care less. but why can't you think of yourself instead of pissing others off?!?!?!

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
to me honestly if others want to be trans I don't give a sh*t .. it's their choice .. i'm only here to fight hair loss .. but with you two perverts the conversation went to get fucked .. i wonder what are your emotions in life besides coming here and spitting poison?!?! have you tried couple suicide?!

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
to me honestly if others want to be trans I don't give a sh*t .. it's their choice .. i'm only here to fight hair loss .. but with you two perverts the conversation went to get fucked .. i wonder what are your emotions in life besides coming here and spitting poison?!?! have you tried couple suicide?!
You take 2.5mg of finasteride lol, clearly you don’t know sh*t about hair loss. Go back to your aspergers classes.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You take 2.5mg of finasteride lol, clearly you don’t know sh*t about hair loss. Go back to your aspergers classes.
but go jerk off a**h** ... we have the scientist who is afraid of taking a medicine to fight baldness .. but prefers to attack those who have the balls to do it .. you will never fight. PS. I do not take finasteride incel f*****g ..

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incoherent incel drab. Check into the psych ward immediately.
I think if you kill you, nobody will cry for you. I suppose you are just like a dog seen all your anger. And to think that I was once here side by side to exchange advice with your trans enemies .. But since they didn't show you the tits now you hate them. True Norwoody?!?! hahahaha

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if you kill you, nobody will cry for you. I suppose you are just like a dog seen all your anger. And to think that I was once here side by side to exchange advice with your trans enemies .. But since they didn't show you the tits now you hate them. True Norwoody?!?! hahahaha
Go ahead, try to kill me.