Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean the 1 response saying I wouldn't respond? You got me

d91.gif

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my voice is fine, doesn't out me. i live in a conservative town where a lot of people are anti trans, yet those same people don't know to think otherwise about me since i pass. when I go to bars, straight dudes hit on me. I don't really care what people on this forum think of me, but it's just silly to continually see the same things said time and again about me here as if they're hilarious owns when it couldn't be further from how my actual life is.
It’s all fun and games until “she” whips out a dick bigger than yours.

You’re disgusting and you know it. All those people hitting on you probably have never seen a freak and giving you attention just like circus freaks get attention

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You’re disgusting and you know it. All those people hitting on you probably have never seen a freak and giving you attention just like circus freaks get attention
Bro for the past 2 days you're coming across borderline as one of the most hateful folks I've ever seen on this forum lmao. And there's no trully issue with that nobody cares or is hurt but the odd thing is you claim your islam is full of peace and love lmao yet a lad can tell your anger just by reading you.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sure. Whatever you gotta tell yourself. Just do yourself a favor and run a 23 and me on any girl you meet. Don't think you could mentally handle discovering you're accidently into the wrong karotype

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure. Whatever you gotta tell yourself. Just do yourself a favor and run a 23 and me on any girl you meet. Don't think you could mentally handle discovering you're accidently into the wrong karotype

I don’t know why you keep calling yourself a girl.

A girl has a vagina, soft skin, boobies, soft @ss, has XX chromosomes, doesn’t need to take hormones to fight her genetic makeup. Their minds also operate differently. There’s no mistaking feminine energy

Da f*** man? Own up to your manhood and your genetic makeup. You have a f*****g dick, XY genes and you pump yourself full of hormones to get man-boobs but they’re disgusting. You’re disgusting.

The good news is if you haven’t mutilated your dick yet, you can go back to being what your genes tell you. Probably need surgery to cut the man-boobs.

No amount of hair is worth becoming a freak, none. I can’t believe people actually do this to themselves and then expect acceptance from normal people.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A girl has a vagina, soft skin, boobies, soft @ss, has XX chromosomes, doesn’t need to take hormones to fight her genetic makeup.

Da f*** man? Own up to your manhood and your genetic makeup. You have a f*****g dick, XY genes and you pump yourself full of hormones to get man-boobs but they’re disgusting. You’re disgusting.

The good news is if you haven’t mutilated your dick yet, you can go back to being what your genes tell you. Probably need surgery to cut the man-boobs.

No amount of hair is worth becoming a freak, none. I can’t believe people actually do this to themselves and then expect acceptance from normal people.
Didn't do this for hair or for you.

Might wanna put me on ignore and stay off this thread if the mere presence of a trans person causes you to write an angry diatribe every night

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't do this for hair or for you.

Might wanna put me on ignore and stay off this thread if the mere presence of a trans person causes you to write an angry diatribe every night

Bruh, who are you fooling? If you were a nw0 and banging chicks, you wouldn’t be on this forum injecting yourself with poison in denial trying to justify you’re happy with poisoning yourself.

I am not angry lol, da fck do I care what some idiot does to his body. I am laughing my *** off you trying to pass yourself off as a girl while you’ve a dick and XY genes. Like when you die and archaeologists find you several centuries later, they will say look at this MAN lol

Just why would someone mutilate themselves like this? It’s like injecting yourself with cyanide and then saying I am happy lol. Neutering yourself doesn’t bring happiness???

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A girl has a vagina, soft skin, boobies, soft @ss, has XX chromosomes, doesn’t need to take hormones to fight her genetic makeup. Their minds also operate differently. There’s no mistaking feminine energy

Honestly not sure why you attach her this much?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s so desperate that he feels the need to prove himself he’s a woman to random strangers. I don’t know if it’s funny or sad.
You of all people using the term "desperate." Torn between your shame for liking trans women and wanting the adoration of your forum bros. I'm glad to help yall feel cool tho by collectively teaming up on me. Make sure to "like" each others posts or its all for nothing though

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You of all people using the term "desperate." Torn between your shame for liking trans women and wanting the adoration of your forum bros. I'm glad to help yall feel cool tho by collectively teaming up on me. Make sure to "like" each others posts or its all for nothing though
Awh poor baby did that one hurt? Actually I just got you dancing, puppet. You’re like Pinocchio except in your case you can’t ever be a real girl. I actually pity you.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly not sure why you attach her this much?

I am not? Just giving my opinion on what I think of men with dicks posing as girls lol and injecting poison to grow some hair.

Beats the purpose of fighting hairloss if you’re going to ruin your dating chances and validation from society. That’s pretty much why we care about hairloss

Also this is a hairloss forum not Oxford union, lighten up

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not? Just giving my opinion on what I think of men with dicks posing as girls lol and injecting poison to grow some hair.

Beats the purpose of fighting hairloss if you’re going to ruin your dating chances and validation from society. That’s pretty much why we care about hairloss

Also this is a hairloss forum not Oxford union, lighten up
Oh and psychologically deranged, can’t forget that one!