Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. Not saying needling and massages don’t help man, but if you think that it’s going to cure baldness then you’re just retarded lol
Its like if I was on HRT and did microneedling and scalp massages at the same time and said I had regrowth Because all treatments complemented each other loool. Nah it was SOLELY HRT.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some present almost zero feminization tbh. Junely for example he looks like young guy to me ( just being honest). But I get those “f*** me” female eyes after ~2 months of hrt and my whole face loses masculine look. How my friend would tell me, its like im going down sexual dimorphism scale to feminine specter every month little by little and its noticable to people that havent seen you in a while. To those who see you everyday its not that noticable.
At month 2-3 I look boyish especially now after jaw surgery while im still swelled up,its comical… im getting worried by the amount of people that told me I look like 16yo. Atleast they dont call me tranny, so thats a win LMAO.
Mmmm my BOYO mmmmm.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
glad to see the mood around these parts have gotten at least a bit more jovial since my last post... i'd like to think my call to action really brightened things up

anyways... it's time for me to go on estrogen... i'm having a sneaking suspicion that my body is getting used to finasteride 2 years in due to increased scalp itch in the critical male pattern baldness areas, increased shedding, and above avg horniness (not a good thing for me as any sexual arousal makes me incredibly paranoid about its effects on my hairs)... regardless i knew this day would come eventually because i've never been satisfied with the standard, mediocre results of finasteride/minoxidil

seems like estrogel or injections are the move, and i would really rather do estrogel for obvious reasons... am i really selling myself short because of this choice? would 6mg via estrogel daily be adequate to regrow temple hair (recessed to NW2? should i start at 4mg? i'm less worried about the non temple areas because they seem more prone to improve with estrogen... how should i plan the blood tests?

i appreciate all and any response i get to this... i plan on ordering the estrogel in the next few days... long live bridgeburn

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Russia, popular methods of "treatment" with massages, tinfoil hats and other sh*t. On Russian forums, they are afraid to take finasteride, thinking that because of it their eggs will fall off. They are also afraid of losing their erection like they need it lol. I got a private message from a dude who was worried about losing his fertility even though he wasn't planning on having kids. As he said, "I'm worried that even a homeless bastard can inseminate and I can't."
Baldness is good because if you are a weak-minded, cowardly, indecisive bastard, you will definitely go bald.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Russia, popular methods of "treatment" with massages, tinfoil hats and other sh*t. On Russian forums, they are afraid to take finasteride, thinking that because of it their eggs will fall off. They are also afraid of losing their erection like they need it lol. I got a private message from a dude who was worried about losing his fertility even though he wasn't planning on having kids. As he said, "I'm worried that even a homeless bastard can inseminate and I can't."
Baldness is good because if you are a weak-minded, cowardly, indecisive bastard, you will definitely go bald.
Bro in Greece doctors Prescribe finasteride for 3 months and then they tell you to take a break.. Also 95% of the people are afraid of finasteride and ''the sexual side effects''.Furthermore you have to shave your head to serve the military that is mandatory and for that whole year you have to keep your hair shaved soooo stupid!And on Greek forums there are no success stories or things of that nature only questions like ''I took finasteride and lost my erection''

Last edited:

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. Not saying needling and massages don’t help man, but if you think that it’s going to cure baldness then you’re just retarded lol
again, with the fallacies. dumb f*** cant make an argument so he must make the opposition argument so he cant attack it. strawman b**ch cant grow a hair lol
thank god you have homoerectus to dislike my comments. you may not have hair but your loving loser partner will always support you

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is that he’s one of those incels who believes the cause is scalp tension and restricted blood flow lol. Sure the follicle loses blood flow but that’s an effect of androgenic alopecia, not a cause lol
the problem is that you cant quote me saying such thing but mr strawman king Doesnt even know what tgf beta 1 is so why even lose time with such a retard? lol never said bloowflow... keeps repeating it like a true double digit iq retard

androgenic alopecia is more complex than pressure = bloodflow but your little retarded brain can only make that connection and that connection alone. No wonder you didnt get the chart Lmao

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is that you cant quote me saying such thing but mr strawman king Doesnt even know what tgf beta 1 is so why even lose time with such a retard? lol never said bloowflow... keeps repeating it like a true double digit iq retard

androgenic alopecia is more complex than pressure = bloodflow but your little retarded brain can only make that connection and that connection alone. No wonder you didnt get the chart Lmao
The Gay f*** Beta 1 is you