Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s there to understand, lol?
Said by useless cu nt who doesn't understand that scalp pressure is partly responsible for hf calcification and tgf-b1 increase but he is so dumb and doesn't understand what's being talking about so he just repeats bloodflow because that's sll his little brain can store

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The chart you posted did, incel lol

The chart you posted did, incel lol

What’s there to understand, lol? Bludfloe n scalp tension lmao. Good luck with your headstands and nooru massages, incel

Good luck getting any girl to acknowledge your bald f*** existence. You would give your useless and unused junk for 18% hair count increase.
Ru getting results from massaging or relaxing this scalp tension? If not shut uppp.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not retarded like you and therefore I'm in many simple treatments that complement each other. The only people who should stfu are you dumb fucks who don't even understand what's being talked about and then jump to baseless conclusions
Simple btw lool. Complement each other lol. Yeah thought so. You got no proof of your theory because ur using so many other treatments at once. Stick to your theory only and lets see if it does anything positive, then I believe you.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now someone told you that disliking comments gives you hair lol what s pathetic loser we got here. His nickname fits him (loser losingbattle)

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Simple btw lool. Complement each other lol. Yeah thought so. You got no proof of your theory because ur using so many other treatments at once. Stick to your theory only and lets see if it does anything positive, then I believe you.
Proof has already been shown . You are just too dumb to understand it and can't cope so you don't even address it lol

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine believing in the blood flow and tight scalp theories hahaha. Might as well believe the earth is flat.
This guy must have skipped what OP of this post typed. He already tested microneedling and massages and all of that crap without results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-28-00-02-54-501_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-28-00-02-54-501_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 75

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is that he’s one of those incels who believes the cause is scalp tension and restricted blood flow lol. Sure the follicle loses blood flow but that’s an effect of androgenic alopecia, not a cause lol