Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe Dani notified us that he committed a new crime in a fit of rage, and he is sent back to prison. Hope he didn't rape his victim
Sorry if my post played a role in this. Maybe you should have ignored me
I hope you can get bicalutamide in prison

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know, testosterone production in bodybuilders is restored within 3 months, with most recovering in the first two. I will take tests once a month and try to create my own thread so that the information is not so scattered
I'd like to put the cycle into a one-year timeframe with weight loss by the summer. It's hard to implement, but I'll try

Last edited:

DraterToggaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
hopped on oral bica STILL HASN'T REDUCED SHEDDING WTF BEEN ON THIS STUFF FOR 2 WEEKS
my c*m is clear and watery, wtfffff
castration was at least suppose to save my HAIR
mental breakdown imminent

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Atleast 75-100mg with dutasteride only .
Im almost 1 month in ~2mg e2 and bica 50mg. Im not noticing shrunken balls or feminisation (eye area goes first) like with e2 and cypro before interestingly enough. It seems like if you are carefull you can get away with dosing smallish doses of e2 without f*****g up hpta on non steroidal agonist. I still dont recommend e2 if not too far gone and suicidal or some sh*t, im just using e2 because my source from russia is having problems atm with sourcing bica so I had to lower the dose and I have e2 laying around.
View attachment 177472
No boobs crew checking in :cool:
U heard of mospharma? Got shut down now its some new site where u get your bica from? What russian site?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Atleast 75-100mg with dutasteride only .
Im almost 1 month in ~2mg e2 and bica 50mg. Im not noticing shrunken balls or feminisation (eye area goes first) like with e2 and cypro before interestingly enough. It seems like if you are carefull you can get away with dosing smallish doses of e2 without f*****g up hpta on non steroidal agonist. I still dont recommend e2 if not too far gone and suicidal or some sh*t, im just using e2 because my source from russia is having problems atm with sourcing bica so I had to lower the dose and I have e2 laying around.
View attachment 177472
No boobs crew checking in :cool:
Whats the point of using E2 in your case, If you have a full head of hair while using only bica+dutasteride

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is higher dosage of Bicalutamide better for hair? I mean 50mg vs 100mg.
hopped on oral bica STILL HASN'T REDUCED SHEDDING WTF BEEN ON THIS STUFF FOR 2 WEEKS
my c*m is clear and watery, wtfffff
castration was at least suppose to save my HAIR
mental breakdown imminent
Bicalutamide did not stop my baldness at any dosage and does not appear to be able to do so in cases of early aggressive baldness. In my and many other cases, only HRT is what restores hair. I tried 50-150mg with Dutasteride and it kept getting worse like I was doing nothing.
As for the skin changes I take Bica for, there is no difference between 50mg and higher dosages. 50mg stops sebum production to the maximum extent, and the difference is imperceptible even when compared to HRT. In this regard, this is an excellent remedy for hyperandrogenism, which prevented me from living and disfigured me.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bicalutamide did not stop my baldness at any dosage and does not appear to be able to do so in cases of early aggressive baldness. In my and many other cases, only HRT is what restores hair. I tried 50-150mg with Dutasteride and it kept getting worse like I was doing nothing.
As for the skin changes I take Bica for, there is no difference between 50mg and higher dosages. 50mg stops sebum production to the maximum extent, and the difference is imperceptible even when compared to HRT. In this regard, this is an excellent remedy for hyperandrogenism, which prevented me from living and disfigured me.
These drugs don't work on imaginary situations. You have to have a real problem.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These drugs don't work on imaginary situations. You have to have a real problem.
1648133872220.png