Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

yung recession

My Regimen
Reaction score
alright so since om and duta havent worked for me and i been on em 2 years i think i might start e2 after the summer and shave my head for the time being.

before i risk my fertility i SHOULD go to a sperm bank right if i still want to have kids one day? (im only 23) should i quit duta for a month to get my sperm back to normal before doing this?

if i do get on e2... and my hair grows back... and my dick stops working is there a chance that i could have a working sex drive again with my real hair one day?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
alright so since om and duta havent worked for me and i been on em 2 years i think i might start e2 after the summer and shave my head for the time being.

before i risk my fertility i SHOULD go to a sperm bank right if i still want to have kids one day? (im only 23) should i quit duta for a month to get my sperm back to normal before doing this?

if i do get on e2... and my hair grows back... and my dick stops working is there a chance that i could have a working sex drive again with my real hair one day?
You’re gonna need more than a month to get your sperm back to normal. Dutas half life is 5 weeks lol

yung recession

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re gonna need more than a month to get your sperm back to normal. Dutas half life is 5 weeks lol
alright that's cool, i've got the whole summer before i try this. i dont even know what my sperm count is but i still have a great sex drive so i hope its alright. i heard that people on dutasteride/finasteride usually have to quit them temporarily before they have kids

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dutasteride raise T too much not good for hair on some T sensitive guys. I also lost Ground on oral dutasteride and min. My sperm got reduced to 1 drop During orgasm. Then I switched to finasteride and its Still so little sperm sick of it.

Reactions: CTD

yung recession

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride raise T too much not good for hair on some T sensitive guys. I also lost Ground on oral dutasteride and min. My sperm got reduced to 1 drop During orgasm. Then I switched to finasteride and its Still so little sperm sick of it.
wait what? how do i know if im t sensitive? are you telling me i shouldve been on finasteride this whole time?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
wait what? how do i know if im t sensitive? are you telling me i shouldve been on finasteride this whole time?
Yes finasteride raise scalp T by only like 23- 24% while dutasteride raise it 100% and higher dose of dutasteride raise scalp T by 200%. also raise serum T more than finasteride obviously. I took 2mg of dutasteride that will raise scalp T by 200%. Bad idea on my part. Even used it topically too.

yung recession

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes finasteride raise scalp T by only like 23- 24% while dutasteride raise it 100% and higher dose of dutasteride raise scalp T by 200%. also raise serum T more than finasteride obviously. I took 2mg of dutasteride that will raise scalp T by 200%. Bad idea on my part. Even used it topically too.
no way so is it entirely possible for me to stop my hairloss if i switch to finasteride????

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
no way so is it entirely possible for me to stop my hairloss if i switch to finasteride????
Im trying it. Not every guy respond well to dutasteride. Slaphead started receeding on it he switched back to finasteride and it stopped. A guy named TIMI on this forum switched from fina to duta and lost alot of ground. When he was doing good on finasteride for 14 years. He says to never use dutasteride.