Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
try bicalutamide with soy products and flax seed??
out of curiosity what side effects do you/others have on bica? seems like it would put you into hormonal deficiency by blocking androgens. it does upregulate AR but again seems like a recipe for male menopausal symptoms without either TRT or estrogen therapy

ive thought about soy/flax. i guess what im looking for is permanent upreg of aromatase vs exogenous hormones or 5ar2 inhibitors in soy

Gain fat?
yeah but i look so good now with a low bodyfat %. shiiiit. is this why fat 40 year old men sometimes have beautiful hair? :p

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does oral min carry the risk of joint/tendon damage seen in topical min? /r/minoxidilsideeffects is scary as sh*t
I’ve been concerned about this as well but I’ve yet to see any studies that prove or show any correlation to ligament/tendon damage (in vivo). That subreddit has one member who experienced a crazy amount of joint issues which he attributes to topical min use for only one month 6 years ago. Given the fact that minoxidil has been prescribed for 40years to countless people I would think a major side effect like this would’ve become widely known by now. If you know of other examples I’d be willing to read up on them.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it going? Are you seeing any hair regrowth yet?
No regrowth. Still loosing ground. Im taking now 0.5mg dutasteride/1mg finasteride/100mg RU58841/0.3mg E2/12.5mg CPA/5mg oral minoxidil/2xtopical minoxidil 5%.

Side effects: a bit watery semen, much less acne on face. My sweat stinks a lot less.

Strange thing, but I feel better overally. The headaches that I had practically every day disappeared (I think it was beacuse my testosterone was above normal before CPA)

No gyno (but I had a surgery done when I was 18 years old with whole gland removal), sex drive is the same, no visible feminization.

It seems that low doses E2 + AA just doesnt work for hairloss.

Im going to give 1-2 months more to see what happens. If still no effects then I stop taking all medicines as I dont want to try with high E2 dosage or maybe I will try Bicalutamide monotherapy like @dani500 did .It is not guaranteed to stop male pattern baldness even on full HRT MTF dosages.

I'm having suicidal thoughts. I do not want to live. I had a hair transplant for the receeding hairline in the past. Now im thinning behind and I will be left with fue scars on the back/sides of head and a stripe of transplanted hairs on the front with very unnatural look.

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
No regrowth. Still loosing ground. Im taking now 0.5mg dutasteride/1mg finasteride/100mg RU58841/0.3mg E2/12.5mg CPA/5mg oral minoxidil/2xtopical minoxidil 5%.

Side effects: a bit watery semen, much less acne on face. My sweat stinks a lot less.

Strange thing, but I feel better overally. The headaches that I had practically every day disappeared (I think it was beacuse my testosterone was above normal before CPA)

No gyno (but I had a surgery done when I was 18 years old with whole gland removal), sex drive is the same, no visible feminization.

It seems that low doses E2 + AA just doesnt work for hairloss.

Im going to give 1-2 months more to see what happens. If still no effects then I stop taking all medicines as I dont want to try with high E2 dosage or maybe I will try Bicalutamide monotherapy like @dani500 did .It is not guaranteed to stop male pattern baldness even on full HRT MTF dosages.
Have you tried bica at all before? It increases E2. I hear that side effects are worse on CPA vs bica because bica does not reduce testosterone levels, which causes T to aromatize to E. CPA does not promote an estrogenic environment like bica does, and so it seems that those who choose CPA as their AA need to take higher doses of E2. However it should also be noted that AnxiousAndy has gotten results on just CPA. I think that some individuals aromatize better than others, so bica is not always necessarily better for everyone. That said, it seems clear to me that bica is the superior choice as a topical as it kills two birds with one stone and has less severe side effects compared to CPA.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried bica at all before? It increases E2. I hear that side effects are worse on CPA vs bica because bica does not reduce testosterone levels, which causes T to aromatize to E. CPA does not promote an estrogenic environment like bica does, and so it seems that those who choose CPA as their AA need to take higher doses of E2. However it should also be noted that AnxiousAndy has gotten results on just CPA. I think that some individuals aromatize better than others, so bica is not always necessarily better for everyone. That said, it seems clear to me that bica is the superior choice as a topical as it kills two birds with one stone and has less severe side effects compared to CPA.
My testosterone before taking CPA was above normal. So I was afraid to take bicalutamide beacuse of increase in testosterone even more... :/

Testosterone 43.27nmol/l (4.94-32.01) H

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
My testosterone before taking CPA was above normal. So I was afraid to take bicalutamide beacuse of increase in testosterone even more... :/

Testosterone 43.27nmol/l (4.94-32.01) H
I understand. I don’t think it could hurt to add bica though at this point. Especially if you’re still losing ground. But it all depends on the risks you are willing to take. Either that or you need more E2.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand. I don’t think it could hurt to add bica though at this point. Especially if you’re still losing ground. But it all depends on the risks you are willing to take. Either that or you need more E2.
I will try in 1-2 months.. Maybe i didnt give enough time with cpa..

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Half measures do not work for aggressive baldness. A complete decrease in T and an increase in E to female levels are at work. You are wasting time and mental health.
Decrease T below 35ng / dl and raise E above 200ng / dl. The result is almost guaranteed.
@dar3k

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Half measures do not work for aggressive baldness. A complete decrease in T and an increase in E to female levels are at work. You are wasting time and mental health.
Decrease T below 35ng / dl and raise E above 200ng / dl. The result is almost guaranteed.
@dar3k
Yea, result is ALMOST guaranteed and this is a problem :/. The only feminization is guaranteed.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the hair of the autor are better today ?
Search button > This thread
set By: member to the author; leave keywords empty for all his posts or specify keywords if ur after something specific
better than adding an additional 1000 pages of cyclical spamfest imo

Last edited:

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Search button > This thread
set By: member to the author; leave keywords empty for all his posts or specify keywords if ur after something specific
better than adding an additional 1000 pages of cyclical spamfest imo
what's your treatments for your hair loss ?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@dar3k
Estradiol Valerate injection will work maybe better than all other threatments.

Our colleague keepcoolmybabies has a Norwood 0 within 2 years gotten. Any other users here with E2V injection?

I have a Norwood 1 for years on E2 cream.. It's not really good...

Maybe I am looking for a doctor who give me E2V injections......

CPA, bicalutamid is garbage and ruins my blood (missing red blood cells) and many other things....

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today 4 people out of the blue said did you dye your hair. And I took picture again to compare hair difference again and was amazed myself.
Lightning is not same but I dont even want to prove myself at this point just saying what bica+ dutasteride did for me. Oral min 5weeks in also so im expecting those gains too. And lowered bica to 50mg every other day because i felt too tired on 75mg ed lately. Still no feminisation of any kind.

Awesome man

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today 4 people out of the blue said did you dye your hair. And I took picture again to compare hair difference again and was amazed myself.
Lightning is not same but I dont even want to prove myself at this point just saying what bica+ dutasteride did for me. Oral min 5weeks in also so im expecting those gains too. And lowered bica to 50mg every other day because i felt too tired on 75mg ed lately. Still no feminisation of any kind.

i bet you can grow out your hair now... looks great

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been looking into the biotech company "Kintor Pharma", they have been developing various Anti androgens for different purposes, one being a topical AA "KX-826 (Pyrilutamide) for Treating Androgenic Alopecia Patients" with 5x the binding affinity of RU58841.

KX-826 just entered phase III clinical trials after passing phase II clinical trials proving efficacy and safety.

KX-826 outcompeted RU-58841 in their mouse study in terms of hair growth (RU58841 score= 1.9,
KX-826 score= 3.7)

They also have a chemical called GT20029 which is an adrogen receptor degrader, it's supposed be applied topically and work locally attaching to the androgen receptors degrading and destroying them.

GT20029 has entered phase 1 clinical trials.

Just thought this would be useful information for people to come across who haven't heard of it yet.

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bro!

Yep my mom said you have hair like a kid now and said im aging in reverse and is looking to buy tretinoin cream to adopt my skincare regimen :D. Feels good.

Also for those on oral min, this what you can expect with heartrate https://ibb.co/fvfdyP1 ( started oral min on 3rd of December)
What are you planning to do with the gyno??My nipples are starting to burn on bicalutamide !! I guess i will go for the surgery next month or so, i saved last year!