Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been looking into the biotech company "Kintor Pharma", they have been developing various Anti androgens for different purposes, one being a topical AA "KX-826 (Pyrilutamide) for Treating Androgenic Alopecia Patients" with 5x the binding affinity of RU58841.

KX-826 just entered phase III clinical trials after passing phase II clinical trials proving efficacy and safety.

They also have a chemical called GT20029 which is an adrogen receptor degrader, it's supposed be applied topically and work locally attaching to the androgen receptors degrading and destroying them.

GT20029 has entered phase 1 clinical trials.

Just thought this would be useful information for people to come across who haven't heard of it yet.
Just wanted to say, I have joined the recent group buy for this and will be trialing it topically (KX-826, that is). The lab messed the synthesis up, so it's being delayed til like March-ish. The good news with that is that will be about the time I will have been on OM for 6 months, and 3 months on WAY-200070. Hopefully I'll be able to make a distinction between what, if anything, is actually giving me results with that timeline in mind.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to say, I have joined the recent group buy for this and will be trialing it topically (KX-826, that is). The lab messed the synthesis up, so it's being delayed til like March-ish. The good news with that is that will be about the time I will have been on OM for 6 months, and 3 months on WAY-200070. Hopefully I'll be able to make a distinction between what, if anything, is actually giving me results with that timeline in mind.
That's exciting, i found out about the groub buys after they were over, and i couldn't find one that was still recently active I'm still trying to find one so i can try it also.

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys believe in this pyralutamide? Wont it be a second CB03-01/RU58841 which just doesnt work? :/ Im skeptical about.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys believe in this pyralutamide? Wont it be a second CB03-01/RU58841 which just doesnt work? :/ Im skeptical about.
We'll see when the phase III clinical trials are over in 23 weeks. RU58841 never made it to market and CB0301 is weak, but Pyrilutamide is 5x stronger than RU58841 and it's almost done with clinical trials.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Given that even HRT helps very slowly, I am also skeptical. However, it may be an option to support results and treat less aggressive baldness than mine.
Also, the problem with topical agents is that because my whole head is balding, I need to apply it to the entire scalp, even to the back of the head ... This is inconvenient. Internal funds are much more convenient

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We'll see when the phase III clinical trials are over in 23 weeks. RU58841 never made it to market and CB0301 is weak, but Pyrilutamide is 5x stronger than RU58841 and it's almost done with clinical trials.
Are you planning to use HRT in the future to restore your hair? I want more of your feminine photos, crush

Xader

My Regimen
Reaction score
Given that even HRT helps very slowly, I am also skeptical. However, it may be an option to support results and treat less aggressive baldness than mine.
Also, the problem with topical agents is that because my whole head is balding, I need to apply it to the entire scalp, even to the back of the head ... This is inconvenient. Internal funds are much more convenient
There will never be a cure for baldness beyond becoming a woman. Sad but true.

Too many people would loose their job and money. Hair transplants industries, wig makers, pharmaceutical concerns from supplements etc. etc.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not so much the point. Recently, I thought that most of the treatments would not be approved because of the side effects that are "unacceptable" for men. Interestingly, organizations like the FDA decide which side effects are unacceptable and which are acceptable. They decide for us what concessions we are ready to make for the sake of the result.
I believe that only a decrease in life expectancy can become an unconditional reason for prohibiting a drug for the treatment of baldness, everything else is value judgments.
Nobody should decide for us what we are ready to do for this and prohibit it. I don't like this absolutism in evaluating the effects of drugs.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We'll see when the phase III clinical trials are over in 23 weeks.
the results of phase II coming out in the coming weeks should already give us an idea of roughly what to expect.. depending on the outcome I expect a consequent increase in groupbuys as well this year.. very hopeful for KX and later GT in combination

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been looking into the biotech company "Kintor Pharma", they have been developing various Anti androgens for different purposes, one being a topical AA "KX-826 (Pyrilutamide) for Treating Androgenic Alopecia Patients" with 5x the binding affinity of RU58841.

KX-826 just entered phase III clinical trials after passing phase II clinical trials proving efficacy and safety.

KX-826 outcompeted RU-58841 in their mouse study in terms of hair growth (RU58841 score= 1.9,
KX-826 score= 3.7)

They also have a chemical called GT20029 which is an adrogen receptor degrader, it's supposed be applied topically and work locally attaching to the androgen receptors degrading and destroying them.

GT20029 has entered phase 1 clinical trials.

Just thought this would be useful information for people to come across who haven't heard of it yet.
Also there is another powerful topical AR degrader “UT-34” that a few users including myself have started using. We’re a week into our journey. I’m using UT-34 + finasteride + Topical E2 gel. The discord is closed to the public but I will report back with our results.

Last edited:

Hair sausage

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. you take 1 drop of regular Kirkland. Can you tell why not in tablets and why only 1 drop? And you can't take inside and outside on the same day?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today 4 people out of the blue said did you dye your hair. And I took picture again to compare hair difference again and was amazed myself.
Lightning is not same but I dont even want to prove myself at this point just saying what bica+ dutasteride did for me. Oral min 5weeks in also so im expecting those gains too. And lowered bica to 50mg every other day because i felt too tired on 75mg ed lately. Still no feminisation of any kind.

You take bica orally wtf?

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep and im almost completely recovered in just 90 days combined with dutasteride. In 3 more months I will have juvenile density and thickness I suppose.

https://ibb.co/pyHSmzG

Even took pic with hard flash just so “lighting is different” guys can f*** off.

And one for the lulz: https://ibb.co/Zcg6rbw
I don't get tired of those pics... it's awesome!!!

I'm one week into what I hope is the working treatment. I'm using 50-100mg of spironolactone (100 the days I don't take Bica), 50mg of Bica EOD, 1.25mg finasteride, .5 estradiol valerate sublingual (for general health) and 12.5mg of oral min.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. you take 1 drop of regular Kirkland. Can you tell why not in tablets and why only 1 drop? And you can't take inside and outside on the same day?
Because I already had some of the liquid from using it topically. It's the same drug in both the tablets and the liquid, it really makes no difference which one you take. The inactive ingredients in most (I can't say all) liquid minoxidil are harmless in the amounts consumed via this method, so why not? Buying tablets would only be an extra expense. Plus I take it sublingual, so liquid is even easier for that. I only do 1 drop because I don't want a large dose. If I can maintain my topical gains with oral minoxidil 1.25mg then I will consider my experiment a success because applying the topical is a pain in the ***. If I get additional gains from the oral route, that's even better I suppose.

Also, I take 2 drops now. I haven't noticed any extra body or facial hair at like 3 months into taking OM so I decided to take 2.5mg to see if I can add any density or get any extra hair on my hairline. No other side effects either- my skin looks fine, no edema, no black circles under my eyes, no heart issues. I do not think I will go higher than 2.5mg because then extra body and facial hair is virtually guaranteed and I don't want that. You can do both if oral and topical if you're really paranoid, but to me a big perk of doing oral minoxidil is not having to do topical. But I have longish hair and don't like the way topical makes it look, so if you don't have that problem, I guess there's no reason not to do both.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My only problem right now. Im trying to finish college and do jaw surgery in 2months before gyno surgery. And Im taking raloxifene sparingly every 2-3 days just to slow down gyno. I ignore pain for now. My recommendation is to get it out asap before it stretches your skin for best aesthetic outcome.
I could never get my hands on bica even if i tried to but Why have you got gyno forming? Is it from bica or naturally? Is your T lowered?

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I already had some of the liquid from using it topically. It's the same drug in both the tablets and the liquid, it really makes no difference which one you take. The inactive ingredients in most (I can't say all) liquid minoxidil are harmless in the amounts consumed via this method, so why not? Buying tablets would only be an extra expense. Plus I take it sublingual, so liquid is even easier for that. I only do 1 drop because I don't want a large dose. If I can maintain my topical gains with oral minoxidil 1.25mg then I will consider my experiment a success because applying the topical is a pain in the ***. If I get additional gains from the oral route, that's even better I suppose.

Also, I take 2 drops now. I haven't noticed any extra body or facial hair at like 3 months into taking OM so I decided to take 2.5mg to see if I can add any density or get any extra hair on my hairline. No other side effects either- my skin looks fine, no edema, no black circles under my eyes, no heart issues. I do not think I will go higher than 2.5mg because then extra body and facial hair is virtually guaranteed and I don't want that. You can do both if oral and topical if you're really paranoid, but to me a big perk of doing oral minoxidil is not having to do topical. But I have longish hair and don't like the way topical makes it look, so if you don't have that problem, I guess there's no reason not to do both.
Lol. Oral is said to be more powerful than topical, oral minoxidill is actually used as a last resort when everything else fails, many have had no results with topical but have with oral. When orally ingested it goes through the liver and turns into the active ingredient minoxidill sulfate that stimulates the folicles. You apparently know nothing.