Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Aleksey(Aleks)

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but the most important is scalp DHT not serum. I wouldn't use that estradiol dosage if it's your first time. I'll be using 0.03125mg/ml and see how my body reacts. Keep in mind estradiol is very strong and will feminize you. You can try topical finasteride every day alongside oral minoxidl every day and oral dutasteride 3 times per week.
At the moment I am using topical minoxidil foam 5% in the morning and evening since January and no effects, and Spironolactone cream 5% — I will not use it anymore (almost over) in the morning and evening. I plan to start using topical Estrogel either 0.75 mg (one click) 1 time a day, or 1.5 mg (2 clicks) in the morning and evening. I've read a lot of reviews... yeah..It's scary. It's probably worth trying with one click 0.75 mg per day. Also, I'm thinking about taking dutasteride 0.5 mg orally 1 time a day or every other day. There is also a local drug Maxogen-X (I plan to purchase), consisting of: Minoxidil 7.0% (70 mg *), Finasteride 0.15% (1.5 mg *), Azelaic acid 1.5% (15 mg *), ABN ComplexTM 0.8% (8.0 mg *), Retin-A (otherwise, tretinoin) 0.025% (0.25 mg *), Fluocinolone 0.01% (0.1 mg *), Caffeine: 0.001% (0.01 mg *)
(* amount in each milliliter (ML)), it is written on the official website of MinoxidilMax that the lotion is applied 1 time a day, since there is tretinoin in the composition and how they write if you are currently using oral finasteride, then there is no need to do this. I am 26 years old, I hope everything is not lost yet (((

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the moment I am using topical minoxidil foam 5% in the morning and evening since January and no effects, and Spironolactone cream 5% — I will not use it anymore (almost over) in the morning and evening. I plan to start using topical Estrogel either 0.75 mg (one click) 1 time a day, or 1.5 mg (2 clicks) in the morning and evening. I've read a lot of reviews... yeah..It's scary. It's probably worth trying with one click 0.75 mg per day. Also, I'm thinking about taking dutasteride 0.5 mg orally 1 time a day or every other day. There is also a local drug Maxogen-X (I plan to purchase), consisting of: Minoxidil 7.0% (70 mg *), Finasteride 0.15% (1.5 mg *), Azelaic acid 1.5% (15 mg *), ABN ComplexTM 0.8% (8.0 mg *), Retin-A (otherwise, tretinoin) 0.025% (0.25 mg *), Fluocinolone 0.01% (0.1 mg *), Caffeine: 0.001% (0.01 mg *)
(* amount in each milliliter (ML)), it is written on the official website of MinoxidilMax that the lotion is applied 1 time a day, since there is tretinoin in the composition and how they write if you are currently using oral finasteride, then there is no need to do this. I am 26 years old, I hope everything is not lost yet (((
I would not use that estrogen dosage to begin with but as you wish man. About minoxidil, if you add tretinoin it should work. I would use the regimen mentioned above and see if it works, but it is your choice at the end of the day.

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
for the people that had success with hrt and estrogen, how long did it take before you saw some improvement? i just started injectable E after the pills didn't seem to do much.

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
here's my current stack. i'll prob do an update at the end of the year unless i have some serious gains.

injectable estrogen 7mg weekly
oral minoxidil 10mg daily
topical foam minoxidil 5% eod
15% minx/finasteride 1% i use .25 mg on the hairline eod
estrogel on hairline eod
home prp, 1500g @5 min
2ml of oral castor oil daily
shampoo with high % of caffeine and other supposedly hair stimulating ingredients
a handful of hair and inflammation related supplements daily
niacin (with flush) 500-1500mg daily
intense brushing to scalp daily
microneedling 1.5mm weekly
hgh daily

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
here's my current stack. i'll prob do an update at the end of the year unless i have some serious gains.

injectable estrogen 7mg weekly
oral minoxidil 10mg daily
topical foam minoxidil 5% eod
15% minx/finasteride 1% i use .25 mg on the hairline eod
estrogel on hairline eod
home prp, 1500g @5 min
2ml of oral castor oil daily
shampoo with high % of caffeine and other supposedly hair stimulating ingredients
a handful of hair and inflammation related supplements daily
niacin (with flush) 500-1500mg daily
intense brushing to scalp daily
microneedling 1.5mm weekly
hgh daily
pretty solid...

I don't know how bald you are, but that combo should give you a good chance at regrowth.

¿Are you planning on gyno surgery? that regimen will feminize your body... although it's not all bad, my face looks prettier, I'm getting more attention from girls now (if they knew I'm growing boobs lool)

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty solid...

I don't know how bald you are, but that combo should give you a good chance at regrowth.

¿Are you planning on gyno surgery? that regimen will feminize your body... although it's not all bad, my face looks prettier, I'm getting more attention from girls now (if they knew I'm growing boobs lool)
maybe a norwood 2 with diffuse thinning. not concerned with gyno, i doubt i will even feminize, testosterone didn't do anything for me at all, so i doubt estrogen will either. i have a pituitiary tumor so lived my life without hormones.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 2 months 100mg Bicalutamide + 1mg Dutasteride + 10mg oral minoxidil. Im shedding like a motherfucker... im still thinking about E2..

Is 100mg Bica + 2mg E2 sufficient androgen blockade?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 2 months 100mg Bicalutamide + 1mg Dutasteride + 10mg oral minoxidil. Im shedding like a motherfucker... im still thinking about E2..

Is 100mg Bica + 2mg E2 sufficient androgen blockade?
I am not surprised
You, like me, fate has placed between a choice that you did not want to face from the very beginning. Your sequence of actions repeats mine.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1650609775617.png

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it may not be androgenic and I can’t fix Telogen Effluvium with medications. I’m on oral minoxidil which is objectively stronger than CPA and injections with the effectiveness.
I've had a number of bouts of Telogen Effluvium. Luckily it all grew back each time there was a shed, so might be what you're experiencing. minoxidil is also kinda notorious for synchronized shed cycles.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rimango qui, il mio tempo qui è già abbastanza, buona fortuna a tutti!
Buona fortuna su Google Brociencia.
E ai miei amici che sono rimasti, spero che ottengano i loro risultati.

Pace per tutti.
this is a real shame, one of the most important members of this discussion. as regards also the attention to side effects, with photographic documentation precise data on drug dosages and also related studies, as well as Metformin and its importance with antiandrogens. I'm trying to follow your path too you have been a great inspiration for me. I hope you are well and maybe one day you will come back to visit us with an update. hi @tato123

Last edited:

mariawotters

My Regimen
Reaction score
When my mother started having menopause, she also started losing hair. She was very angry because of this and I wanted to help her. I found a Premarin Cream, she used it and it increased her estrogen levels and she felt really better. Her hair loss also decreased and even began to grow. My mother is so very happy now and it's great

Last edited:

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny thing is that I got used to shaved head (1mm buzz) look while on the hairloss journey. And now Im just using meds as maintance to keep my hairline/face framing. And im 10x less worried with going bald so I can totally understand those “just shave it guys” when they say they feel relief when they get it done. Take your desired meds atleast for maintance with hope for better future treatments and live your life, no point in worrying 24/7.
View attachment 179212 Little humour for this pit of misery here hehe.
View attachment 179209 View attachment 179211
Anyway,double jaw surgery time ✌️…to match the chad from the meme muahah.
Hey man I see you use bica. Is 12.5 mg three times a week and 0.5 mg of estradiol three times a week enough to stop hair loss?

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should take atleast 50mg bica everyday in my opinion on that small dose of e2. I just added E2 2mg ED 1.5months ago to test if it helps with regrowth but im very doubtful. Ikarus said he found little use with Bica AND e2 for regrowth just/mostly maintance, he had to resort to Oral Min. So your best bet is oral minoxidil and bica monotherapy in my opinion. Thats almost sideless treatment, gyno will be your only worry so save up some money.
Man im already using oral minoxidil 5 mg and finasteride every day. Really I have to use daily bica.... I'm scared of hepatotoxicity of bica...

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica is weak anti androgen when used in small doses, its magic lays in build up in blood concentrations. So yeah in my opinion, minimum 50mg daily with some 5ar inhibitor to be safe from hairloss. My sweet spot is 75mg daily for complete itch reduction. I havent lost a single hair since starting bica. Also add microneedling. E2 doesnt make sense on doses smaller than 1.5mg a day.
What about hepatotoxicity man? Doesn't that worry you? I've read it is common.