Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forum bros want you to be minimum a miserable NW3 who has given up on life before they can register you as having hairloss.
In fact, I don't care about their stupidity, because they themselves pay for it. Maybe I'm a fool in someone's eyes, but the fact that I beat the aggressive baldness that started at 16 and become Norwood 0 makes you wonder who's making the right decisions here, bitchеs ;)

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. It has no effects in our lives, although it can be considered immoral as for sure there have been naive and uninformed individuals who regretted listening to advices with such a lack of proactivity.

My current regimen is nothing crazy. But I am willing to go down town at any point - I should have already, but finances aren't good. That's something that I will always have in common with you... started balding 15/16 too.
So what's your current regimen? besides vitamins

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No he is norwood 7 right now as you can see here from his last post. Its obvious just like with many of you here that he is balding and bicalutamide is failing. I will pray for him.
Another person who thinks that baldness should only be treated at 3+ stages?
In this case, I always say: I hope that you will treat cancer according to the same principle.
Here is his photo. Any baldness, even Norwood 0, needs treatment. The sooner the better.
1640668258160.png

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could this apoptosis/extreme miniaturization be linked to the induced catagen/telogen from ERα activity? I'm using 17α-Estradiol/Alfatradiol for 3 months now, but I might stop to see how it affects me. I've noticed a bit of reduction in my hair shedding, but my hair quality is so bad. Way thinned out. I backed up some things here:https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ation-of-hair-follicles-and-3a-diol-g.134542/

Thank you.

Attachments

• Hair 1.jpg
    Hair 1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 92

Experimentality

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't seen one study that has backed up your claim about topical application on the scalp being a powerful treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia. Bicalutamide is an AA that binds to mice and human prostate; We know that its affinity compared to dht is low, but bicalutamide affinity to the mice AR is 4 times higher than flutamide. I would be very interested to understand how this binding to the prostate carries over from a topical application without being absorbed orally and going systematically. Today my search reveals that we are even missing any anecdotal results for topical Bica. Do you mind sharing some links from scientific journals? I am sure that you can't just have brought such strong claims without anything to back them up. I would be more than satisfied with mice studies, let alone human ones.

As for your explanation on E3, I really don't care as long as I am and a few others experiencing results using it following the patent process and its report of good resutls in males and females. Therefore, I won't ask you to justify your claim on that one. Just Bica will suffice for now.
There is no functional difference in scalp AR and prostate AR. Agreed, it would be amazing to have direct topical studies with Bica for Androgenetic Alopecia. Unfortunately, these don't exist (as far as I know) and they probably will never happen. So, we will have to do with extrapolation and existing research. This study is probably as good as it gets in terms of clinical results in humans outside prostate cancer. For me, this is pretty damn convincing that Bica is safe and effective in androgen-mediated disease directly targeted at hair follicles (PCOS). There is no reason to assume that Bica won't work topically, since it's not a prodrug and has no active metabolites. There are positive preliminary results with topical Proxilutamide, a very similar analog. Note that I don't make any strong claims about results or hair counts. I still believe that topical AR antagonists will only provide maintenance at best. I just stated that Bica would be a superior option to RU, both in terms of effectiveness and safety.

I have written extensively about different estrogen receptors and ligands in the past. Feel free to check out one of my earlier posts for linked studies.
For many people, Bicalutamide does nothing at all at any dosage and combination with finasteride or Duta. In studies on women, it stopped progression in about 50%, while in most patients it was not used in monotherapy. People who go bald at an early age get nothing from using it. I only use it for skin treatment because the source of skin problems such as increased oiliness, wrinkles are androgens, and bluepill cosmetologists have no solution to these problems and they believe that this can be corrected by care and application of moisturizers that do nothing.

At the age of 14, I had the skin of a 40-year-old man with wrinkles and abnormally high oil content (5 minutes after washing the skin, the skin was shiny, and after 30 minutes my face was wet with oil). Dermatologists said I needed proper care, but of course nothing had an effect. I could feel the freshness of the skin, the wind blowing on my face, only for 5 minutes after washing. I could not wear my glasses normally because they were also covered with oil and slipped over my face. At school, I had to wash my face after each lesson, because for an hour my face was covered with a layer of oil, which did not allow me to study normally and was distracting. Besides, walking around smeared with oil is just disgusting. There was so much of it that without washing for several hours it got into the eyes and stung, had an unpleasant odor. It was terrible. I didn't know anyone who suffered from the same problem. Usually, when people say they have oily skin, they mean that their nose becomes shiny in the evening when they wash their face in the morning. But everything was 100 times worse for me.
Bicalutamide did not help me in the fight against baldness, but it became one of the best discoveries in my life and saved me from this nightmare and gave me the youthful skin that I should have had if I had not been born with a genetic defect of hyperandrogenicity.
Define many people. If your pool is people with very aggressive hair loss, then sure. For the general population, an AR antagonist with sufficient binding properties, a sufficiently long half-life in a sufficiently large concentration should provide maintenance, at least for Androgenetic Alopecia.
No from the post he is heavily implying Bica is superior to RU without consideration for it's half-life. He proposes a topical that would be applied once weekly, this would obviously negate Bica from effectively accumulating there by placing it on equal footing with RU once/twice daily. With accumulation no longer a factor of significance comparative assessment of the two chemicals can be done by affinity for the AR in which case RU's RBA vs Bica is 10+ fold higher.
In deed, Bica's strength mainly lies in the long half-life. However, it should also be stronger than RU in terms of binding capacity (Ideal states 3x stronger, but these calculations are not that exact. I would say it is at least similar in affinities, and possibly slightly better). I think that RU twice a day should be just as effective as Bica, but with a diminished/unestablished safety profile. Keep in mind I am not specifically vouching for Bica. Any AR with comparable properties is a good option to consider. I can't find the comparison between Bica and RU in the paper you linked. Is it the correct paper? Could you maybe post a screenshot? Thanks!
I just want everyone to read this as it is in my opinion most valuable “info” here actually. I had more “success” from ssri than my hairloss treatments because I dont obsess anymore and do not even look at my hair. Some of you really chasing that high with wanting a perfect nw0 and it has nothing to do with being or not being bald at this point, its just BDD. Get off the forums for a while and live your life. ✌️
Great post. At some point you just have to let it go and live your life. Settling for a good regimen and try to stop tinkering and overthinking.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In deed, Bica's strength mainly lies in the long half-life. However, it should also be stronger than RU in terms of binding capacity (Ideal states 3x stronger, but these calculations are not that exact. I would say it is at least similar in affinities, and possibly slightly better). I think that RU twice a day should be just as effective as Bica, but with a diminished/unestablished safety profile. Keep in mind I am not specifically vouching for Bica. Any AR with comparable properties is a good option to consider. I can't find the comparison between Bica and RU in the paper you linked. Is it the correct paper? Could you maybe post a screenshot? Thanks!
Attached the full text and screenshot of the referenced text.

Attachments

• pan1998.pdf
    97.5 KB · Views: 87
  • pan1998_quote.png
    pan1998_quote.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 55

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Define many people. If your pool is people with very aggressive hair loss, then sure. For the general population, an AR antagonist with sufficient binding properties, a sufficiently long half-life in a sufficiently large concentration should provide maintenance, at least for Androgenetic Alopecia.
Maybe. But since people with aggressive baldness, who were not helped by Finasteride and Dutasteride, decide on Bicalutamide, we have a sample of just such people. And if someone has been helped by a 5Ar inhibitor, then he does not need to use Bicalutamide.
Great post. At some point you just have to let it go and live your life. Settling for a good regimen and try to stop tinkering and overthinking.
Baldness is terrifying because when it is not stopped, you understand that it will continue until you have no hair left. It is frightening with its perspectives. I have never had a Norwood 1 again, my baldness has never been noticed by others. However, I was very nervous because I was looking to the future.
Posts about bdd - naive bluepill stories

I never had bdd due to baldness, however I was very scared. It's scary that ugliness will overtake me in the near future, and I won't do anything about it.
It is also important to understand that bdd treatment is not a panacea for all problems associated with the perception of their appearance. If you are objectively ugly, bdd therapy will not help you, you will not run away from the harsh and ugly reality. Dysmorphophobia is an inadequate perception of your body when you are worried about a defect that is actually invisible to others. But baldness is not such, it is really noticeable to others after a certain stage, which will inevitably come if you do not stop it.

Yes, my signature "Based and redpilled" matches what I'm writing.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve read whole thread like 2-3 times atleast and i know what im talking about when I say you have BDD or some sort of mental disturbance
I am critical of how I look and generally aesthetics. So, of course, becoming a freak is killing me from the inside out. Luckily I escaped it and I feel good
Also im blackpilled as hell but i dont let it consume me like that. I have braces and going for double jaw surgery and rhinoplasty in 3months while taking care of my skin and hair
You, too, look after your appearance and want to look your best. This is fine. If you turned into a freak, it could break you. It is worth mentioning that I have the worst scalp shape for baldness, so in my case it would be terrible. I love my hair, and losing something dear is terrible.
No amount of HRT ever fixed that. And i did more than you (spironolactone,bica,oral min,finasteride,cypro,E2,finasteride,dutasteride,nizoral,microneedling)
Yes, that's so much. Especially Nizoral, lol
I didn't waste time with nonsense. There was no point in CPA without E, in spironolactone, because it is weaker than Bicalutamide. In Microneedling, because without basic therapy it does not work. You were just wasting your time with nonsense. My trajectory was as fast and balanced as possible, so as not to waste precious time and not go on stupid adventures.
At the time of worst state of my hair I dated a 18yo amateur model
Report it on the incel forum, I'm not interested. I am concerned about my perception of myself, and not someone else's.
You have no idea how much this part of your post says about you. And about the prism through which you perceive reality.
You can freely ask me in dm for proof im not scared to show my face like you as I have confidence my “redpilled” buddy boyo and not scared of being bullied lol.
Maybe I'll show my face. If you're so anxious to see me, perhaps I could send it to you in person.
The Internet is filled with evil people (especially Russian, lol), so I'm used to not uploading photos to the public

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also @Jacob Williams has no hairloss
in this case, you do not understand anything about baldness. And you seriously think that someone with no hair problems is starting to take AA and read this forum. Just retarded. People like you think that I do not have baldness. But what does it matter?
you cant accept others opinion
There are no opinions. There are correct and incorrect treatment regimens, the presence of a diagnosis or lack of it. But you like to attribute mental disorders to people and talk about your successes with 18-year-old models while I come here just out of boredom. Are you sure I have the problem and not you? I'm great.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Add microneedling (follica protocol) and maybe tretinoid to your minoxidil foam protocol to accelerate minoxidil effects. Keep using Duta and you are all set. HRT for this is like using a bazooka to kill a fly.

What % of tretinoin is recommended to be added with Minoxidil?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can buy it from all day chemist

I think it might be better to buy a premixed Minoxidil 5% + Tretinoin 0.025% from a compounding pharmacy. It's easier to have a liquid only form than a liquid (min) and gel (tretinoin).

I notice quite a few people mix progesterone with their Minoxidil and Tretinoin, any experience with topical Progesterone?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it might be better to buy a premixed Minoxidil 5% + Tretinoin 0.025% from a compounding pharmacy. It's easier to have a liquid only form than a liquid (min) and gel (tretinoin).

I notice quite a few people mix progesterone with their Minoxidil and Tretinoin, any experience with topical Progesterone?
Jeju might know

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I going crazy or has there been some improvement here?

IMG_1429.jpg65CDFF30-8F92-4C3F-AC5C-4480D8B507E9.jpeg
Hair seems darker and longer than it was a few weeks ago. The other pic is from Nov 27. That temple had been like roughly the same (minor sheds here and there) for months leading up to the sudden increase in color/length.

Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the testicles? I know that they shrink while taking AA/E2 as unused organs dissapear, and I heard that Its irreversible... so when you stop taking drugs, your testicles produce less androgens so lower fertility or permanent infertility occur right? And it dont produce as much androgens as it should? Im right?
How is it going? Are you seeing any hair regrowth yet?

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I going crazy or has there been some improvement here?

View attachment 174885View attachment 174886
Hair seems darker and longer than it was a few weeks ago. The other pic is from Nov 27. That temple had been like roughly the same (minor sheds here and there) for months leading up to the sudden increase in color/length.
Improved length is always a good sign with those kind of hairs (I call these areas the “perforated zone”). Have you made any recent changes to your regimen? Or perhaps lifestyle in general?

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Improved length is always a good sign with those kind of hairs (I call these areas the “perforated zone”). Have you made any recent changes to your regimen? Or perhaps lifestyle in general?
Only notable changes made going back a reasonable timeframe was back in mid October I added 1.25mg OM and 25mg bicalutamide, early in September I switched from oral estradiol to inejctions and added 18mg boron. Dropped spironolactone when I got on bica. Wasn't experiencing any side effects on OM (not even increased body hair) so in the last week-week and a half I've been doing 2.5mg OM. But there hasn't been enough time on that for it to have really had an effect (on the increased dose, I mean). Also a couple days ago I added 0.5% WAY-200070 to help promote longer anagen, but again not enough time has passed for that to be having an effect. Only other thing I've changed is really more of a lifestyle thing- went from using a centrum multivitamin to one from Life Extension like a month ago. Doubt that could be causing this however, just noting it for posterity's sake.

Kinda regretting changing so much at once because now if over the next few months I experience big changes I'll have zero idea what caused it.