Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can not agree with you... I shed muscles and gain fat a lot with 3 months 12.5mg CPA + 1mg E2, then over 1 month 100mg Bicalutamide mono...

So that’s what over 4 months AA/E2 can do to your body composition...

Last half year was VERY stressful for me too. Im not going to the gym anymore so I think it had a lot of impact too...
This replicates my experience. I had relief and low body fat before HRT, but after about 5 months I started to gain fat mass.
On bicalutamide without estradiol, I was embossed. Since Bicalutamide does not lower T, it did not change my body composition.

Decreased testosterone reduces your BMR, slows down your metabolism, and causes you to store fat - this is the reason why obesity is more common in older men, and also the reason why eunuchs had a higher percentage of body fat. It is also the reason why women have a higher percentage of body fat than men, this is natural.
This effect will not occur if you use Bicalutamide without E or a small amount of E that will not reduce your T to female levels, thus maintaining the anabolic and fat burning effect of testosterone. Anabolic steroids work on the same principle, helping to reduce fat mass.

1649426012364.png

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not going to the gym anymore so I think it had a lot of impact too...
In fact, iron training has little effect on fat loss because it doesn't burn as many calories as people think. An hour-long workout at the gym burns about 200 calories depending on your weight, which is very little. Much more depends on the calorie content of your diet.
Previously, I worked out with iron 4 times a week. Along with this, I kept a small calorie deficit, and very quickly reduced the percentage of fat. But in retrospect, I understand that the key to losing weight was a calorie deficit through food, not exercise.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it happens because the entire gland has not been removed ... albeit to a lesser extent but it happens, you can be sure. it depends on the drug as regards .. after the operation I tried both spironolactone 200mg and cyproterone 25mg both in mono therapy and neither of them caused me gynecomastia. bicalutamide on mono therapy causes me gynecomastia
when you were on 25 mg cpa how long did you use it??did you have any results regarding hair regrowth/thickenning??

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using cyproterone for almost a year .. without E2. but with fine thickening and maintenance .. decreasing .. at some point the hair started to lose quality and thickness I suppose due to the lack of estradiol in the body .. however I felt really bad .. weak depressed and my testicles shrunk

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I changed my regimen, I have been taking 100 spironolactone in the morning and 25 cpa in the evening for almost a month, I noticed that the vellus hair on the temples began to grow a little, now I can pinch them with my fingers, I think that spironolactone helps. but these hairs are vellus-colored, and for some who post photos here, they immediately grow black. tell hildren hairs will darken? and the loss has decreased even more than on the CPA and E, I wash my hair every 3 days and 3-5 hairs remain on my hands. My hair is about 15-20 cm long, so it is clearly visible.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
diet is very important. and lifting weights aren't going to make you drop a lot of fat. but if you do fairly intense repeated interval sprints at about 75% you will drop weight fast, especially in combination with diet.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Il sollevamento pesi non significa perdere grasso o bruciare calorie, ma aumentare i muscoli, poiché i muscoli bruciano grassi, ovvero calorie, quindi puoi avere un tasso metabolico di base più elevato. Questo è un malinteso comune
man can we talk in private? I would like to ask you a few things .. thanks

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have a discord invitation for me bro
Cyproterone is the culprit. I lost too much muscle on that regimen it was insane. On bica 75mg + 1-2mg e2 you are effectively having low-normal t levels. Cypro destroys t with e2 to the ground.
Not to mention I was also on seroquel and zoloft which is notorious for gaining weight. Its basically calories in calories out in the end

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard that Bicalutamide has very low affinity for the androgen receptor... especially DHT (100 times lower). What does it exactly mean? not block dht effectively?

PrefesörDoctor

My Regimen
Reaction score
WhatsApp Resmi 2022-04-11 22.51.57.jpeg adresinde
WhatsApp Resmi 2022-04-11 22.52.28.jpeg adresinde

1 before 2-3 after age 23

Please help me

I want to implement hrt(6-9 month).I would be very happy if you could answer them

1)I want to minimize the effect it has on masculinity while applying hrt like everyone else.The most important thing for me is my beard. Will my beards grow after ending hrt?

2)Will my physique be feminized ?

3)Can i gain muscle mass after stopping hrt

4)Does my voice become feminised when on hrt?what is your experience ?

5)I'm considering using Cyproterone(12.5mg) and Estrogel(2.5-3.75g). What's your opinion?

6)Should i have gyno surgery before starting hrt ?

7)Can i get my hair back

I will be very happy if you answer

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-11 at 23.04.18.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-11 at 23.04.18.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to implement hrt(6-9 month).I would be very happy if you could answer them

1)I want to minimize the effect it has on masculinity while applying hrt like everyone else.The most important thing for me is my beard. Will my beards grow after ending hrt?
Yes. It'll continue to grow on HRT too but slower.
2)Will my physique be feminized ?
Yes. Skin and breast changes are guaranteed. Skin changes are temporary while most breast changes aren't.
3)Can i gain muscle mass after stopping hrt
And while on HRT though it'll be harder. Estradiol is even weakly anabolic but much less so than Testosterone.
4)Does my voice become feminised when on hrt?what is your experience ?
Absolutely not. Voice feminization requires training to compensate voice masculinization, voice lowering from Testosterone is permanent.
5)I'm considering using Cyproterone(12.5mg) and Estrogel(2.5-3.75g). What's your opinion?
Cyproterone acetate shuts down testosterone production which is fine for transgender women and men that don't care much. It'll likely recover however Bicalutamide might be a better choice.
6)Should i have gyno surgery before starting hrt ?
Depends on how high levels you're going to get, how your body responds to HRT, and how much breast feminization is acceptable.
If you want to be sure yes, but inform yourself of risks with the surgery.
7)Can i get my hair back
Maybe. No guarantees. HRT can be very effective though.

I assume you are already microneedling and using topical Tretinoin to enhance Minoxidil? For normal CIS men HRT should be close to the last choice due to risks. Topical Estradiol or preferably Estriol should really be tried for a while first if in any way possible.

After close to 3 years treatment I still look like a man but I have less body hair, weaker beard growth, significant changes in facial fat deposition (not really feminized more like looking partially younger clashing with other old features being a bit uncanny), and breast growth that have to be hidden. I don't produce sperm, have very low libido, and currently having problems maintaining erections.
I don't care too much though, but remember that there are real changes and real risks.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@KNemo what is your regimen?
It's up to date except I let my Finasteride prescription lapse a few months (renewed yesterday actually) and haven't been microneedling as often for a while. Guess I haven't applied Minoxidil quite as often either, about 1.5 times a day. Closing in on 3 years with testosterone in castrate range most of the time.
Didn't have my hairloss professionally diagnosed but it fit all descriptions of DUPA with shockingly low amounts of active hair follicles and hairs per follicle (like 25% the normal amount of hairs compared to the lower normal range for Caucasians) and also an abnormal amount miniaturized hairs with even normal hairs unusually thin. I measured a lot of hairs with a micrometer and took a shitload of pics with an USB microscope calibrated to a high precision.
Minoxidil hadn't done anything so decided to go in hard and don't care about the consequences as long as my hair improved. And it did improve greatly though with the shitty baseline it'll never be great hair. New hairs seem to be gray but then I'm pretty old.
Still getting hairline gains btw. And I guess my boobs still grow though I don't care much about that. Libido is nuked since like 3 months but it'll return if I back off and allow my balls to start up. been there and done that already.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys dumb question. Would a dose of 0.03125mg/ml of estradiol valerate topically 2 or 3 times per week do something for my hair or it would be just placebo? Thanks.

Last edited:

Hair sausage

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has been almost 4 months since I started taking oral minoxidil and my hair is shedding terribly every day. Hair began to fall out terribly from the first week of taking oral minoxidil. Can i tell it doesn't work? 4 months of taking oral mine is enough to reveal a pattern?

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is worsening. This legitimately seems like Telogen Effluvium. My hair is thin all over and it’s depressing. I don’t have my usual signs of androgens: skin oiliness and acne, scalp oiliness, scalp tension, etc. But, my hair is still thin, and this time it’s all over my scalp. I am on the most powerful medications: I am on bicalutamide (25mg), dutasteride (0.5mg), oral minoxidil (5mg) and estradiol (4mg). I can only pray that it’s going to be fine.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is worsening. This legitimately seems like Telogen Effluvium. My hair is thin all over and it’s depressing. I don’t have my usual signs of androgens: skin oiliness and acne, scalp oiliness, scalp tension, etc. But, my hair is still thin, and this time it’s all over my scalp. I am on the most powerful medications: I am on bicalutamide (25mg), dutasteride (0.5mg), oral minoxidil (5mg) and estradiol (4mg). I can only pray that it’s going to be fine.
Why not switch to the objectively stronger CPA and injections?