Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not pretending to be anything. I'm literally medically changing my hormonal profile to resemble a female one. Modifying my biology on a genetic expression level to achieve my aesthetic goals.

If anyone is a freak of nature it's you, as submitting to your androgenic nature destroyed everything you had going for you, including your sanity it seems.
none of the trannies i saw even closely resemble a female. and whatever you will do youl never have a pussy. and you know. the anus is for shitting. not actual f*****g. no real female outside of p**rn and deranged w****s actually do it in real life

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
none of the trannies i saw even closely resemble a female. and whatever you will do youl never have a pussy. and you know. the anus is for shitting. not actual f*****g. no real female outside of p**rn and deranged w****s actually do it in real life
I can literally see your sanity slowly slipping away.

It's a satisfying thing to watch, not gonna lie.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that me. i wish i could cope with video games. reading mangas. anime. etc. however i dont have any money. im poor as hell. if i just had money i could be happy. playing video games all day. but i gotta work in a shitty job with woman all around me while im a bald fat and castrated freak. i need to get orders from pieces of trash at work who are below my age with wifes. allways need to do something. clean my house. going to the supermarket. buy this. buy that. i f*****g hate my life with a passion.
this is why i wont get married. woman are too shallow and just want to use your money. even rich models date rich guys. woman crave status and money even more then looks

so if you see a bald man with hot woman its ONLY because he has either tons of money or tons of status. be real. most bald man will never be jason statham or bruce wilis. dont be delusional.
my penis shrinked because of long use of anti psychotics. it mostly shrinked in width. and in flaccid its really small. i also gained alot of weight and i have a big belly. i currenly weight 95 kilos on 5 ft 7 height. i want to know if the shrinkage is reversible
damm..... im 29 and still kissless virgin. and its hard. really really hard. that sh*t is bothering me all the time. i cant focus on anything anymore. i NEED IT. tried online. dident worked. at my job i often flirt with girls however i cant approach them directly because if they reject me it will be really emberressing. dammit. i have no time and no place to actually hit on girls.

maybe bars? if i had someone to go with maybe.. however the problem is. i tried clubs and bars in the past and got rejected every single time. i felt like utter sh*t. i also not in the age for hookups anymore.

dammit thats hard. i can understand how even those who have alot of money can feel bad. today a woman who flirted with me before gave me a cold vibe. i felt insanly bad. rejection is hard. really really hard. rejection by woman is hard. but rejection from woman after woman after woman is the kind of thing that makes you wanna kill yourself, trust me.

and you see other man with gf's. that makes you feel even worse. dammit thats hard
I have decided arguing with this guy is just encouraging his self harm / mental illness and will no longer be participating in the immature baldcel nonsense

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my sanity? youre the one with the pedophilic profile pciture at 24
Why do you talk about pedophilia so much?

Were you hurt as a child? Or maybe you have some tendencies you're ashamed of? Wouldn't be surprised with your current mental state.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you talk about pedophilia so much?

Were you hurt as a child? Or maybe you have some tendencies you're ashamed of? Wouldn't be surprised with current your mental state.
so you accused me at pedophila and when youre the one with actual little girl profile pic? lol

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you accused me at pedophila and when youre the one with actual little girl profile pic? lol
My avatar is literally a grown woman. You know nothing about anime aesthetics.

And of course you focusing on it means there's probably a deeper reason for this. With how unstable you are I wouldn't be surprised.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1638652860850.png

That would be you dancing, my triggered simping friend who is insecure in his sexuality and has to attack trans people after hitting on them :)