Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no 5ar and min?
Dutasteride 0.5mg ed + Topical min 5% twice Day + 2.5mg oral Minoxidil ed+ dermarolling 1.5mm once a week + cpa 12.5mg ed + 1mg estrogel ed
Dropped finasteride and RU

Im 100% cis guy, I do it ONLY for my hairs

If it wont help, then I go for a hair system. That’s my last hope.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride 0.5mg ed + Topical min 5% twice Day + 2.5mg oral Minoxidil ed+ dermarolling 1.5mm once a week + cpa 12.5mg ed + 1mg estrogel ed
Dropped finasteride and RU

Im 100% cis guy, I do it ONLY for my hairs

If it wont help, then I go for a hair system. That’s my last hope.
where do you get oral min?i will do similar treatment for hair too i am cis too brother

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need 300pg / ml + and T <50ng / dl. This is the formula for hair growth success. This cannot be achieved with AA alone. I tried to use Bicalutamide with Finasteride in doses up to 100mg, but it doesn't work.
I know this is a broscience forum but this just isn't true.
For trannies or fem presenting non-binaries (but I repeat myself) it's not a problem however for men wanting their hair with the minimum of side effects just realize that lower doses, in some cases much lower doses, can give good results.

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
normally i order from alldaychemist, but looking for somewhere with faster delivery, so i can bump up to 4mg a day. any recommendations?

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need 300pg / ml + and T <50ng / dl. This is the formula for hair growth success. This cannot be achieved with AA alone. I tried to use Bicalutamide with Finasteride in doses up to 100mg, but it doesn't work.
so estrogen is necesary ?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is a broscience forum but this just isn't true.
For trannies or fem presenting non-binaries (but I repeat myself) it's not a problem however for men wanting their hair with the minimum of side effects just realize that lower doses, in some cases much lower doses, can give good results.
Firstly, using half-measures can waste time, mental health and not get results. Secondly, I am not sure if lower doses reduce side effects. Or they are reduced to the same extent that they do not grow hair.

royce gracie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question for the people on HRT. What's the point of using a 5ar inhibitor if you're already crushing test levels? My understanding is that gender transition stacks reduce T to near zero. Is there really going to be enough DHT conversion at that point to make a difference?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question for the people on HRT. What's the point of using a 5ar inhibitor if you're already crushing test levels? My understanding is that gender transition stacks reduce T to near zero. Is there really going to be enough DHT conversion at that point to make a difference?
just to make sure DHT is totaly destroyed i guess which in my opinion is poison