Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pigeon said:

Just understand you have options to fight your hairloss. In extremis you get a hair system. But also don't go full retard like certain members here who will turn into a tranny and destroy their health in the process just to get their hair back.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pigeon said:

Just understand you have options to fight your hairloss. In extremis you get a hair system. But also don't go full retard like certain members here who will turn into a tranny and destroy their health in the process just to get their hair back.
Hmm. Anyone had their health destroyed by HRT? My health has improved incredibly, psychologically, looks-wise, focus. I know of no MtF's who have complained that HRT destroys their health. If people don't want to use finasteride, that's fine. We aren't against bald people but when anti-finasteride people try to get people to use RU and CB and all of the rest as options, well, papier-mache hair is an option too but eh, not for me. I will stick with HRT which is essentially the fountain of youth in a pill.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I plan on keeping duta, mistyped that in my previous post. Probably only once every 2 days though. I won't quit anything until I'm certain my hair is 100%

Mistyped :/ I will stay on duta. I'm also talking years in the future
It has a long half life so that probably is fine. I thought about a year ago, that after I dropped spironolactone and finasteride that maybe I would drop duta too but my insurance covers it so that helps and you know, even if you went off HRT completely, Duta might preserve your gains for a long time. This is thrilling. We are all proving something that five years ago, people said was impossible. We, not the experimental guys, are pushing the limits of what is possible. They are searching for scraps and using RU and CB because finasteride is "feminizing" or unhealthy or whatever is bizarre to me. Those are even more of female hormones than are finasteride and duta which both raise T and increase libido for many, not decrease it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a report back on Castor Oil:

I am desisting. One, I don't know how we can tell if it is doing anything but since it's cheap, I figured eh why not. I know you guys, many anyway tolerate it better but no matter how little I use, even a couple of drops, my "stomach" starts churning and there is distinctly unpleasant urgency that has several times been, eh, messy. I have tried cutting back from a spoonful and surprisingly for me, a drop and a spoonful have the same exact gastric effects. I take all of these other meds without issue but castor oil has been a pain in the ***....

Goddess bless.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I am just kidding you because I saw him harangue someone just yesterday about Serms as you were posting and it was the typical broken English sort of "you f*****g idiot; don't you know that you are destroying your bla bal bla. I am not sure what Mr. Booker approves of but maybe some mood regulators might help. If I see him or Difool, I scatter from the thread to avoid the negativity.

We all know the types. They are knowledgeable but if you ask them anything, they sigh and basically answer the question while making one feel like an idiot for asking. I used to do that sometimes out of frustration on the HRT sites because people ask the same questions again and again and you answer them and then you check back and they have posted the same exact question again. I would be like, "who told you to expect substantive breast growth?" "Well, I mean, doesn't HRT grow breasts?" "The average cup size of MtF's is bla bla bla so anything above AAA and you are doing pretty well. " It's a sort of passive aggressiveness that can happen to social workers and lawyers with stupid clients but it's not becoming. When we start mastering a subject, it is easy though to display such arrogant ways.... That was one reason why I started with Goddess Bless because some times, pointed answers are called for but you don't want to be overbearing and seem like you are against the people you want to help.

Goddess bless
Tato. Amigao meu de volta!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What 9 months hrt does to a motherfucker. Ever since switching to injections and adding duta my progress has been super fast, I now have vellus hairs all the way to NW0 (round hairline) so just waiting for them to mature :) Hopefully there by the end of the year. Amazing skin difference aswell

Cant attach or add image so:
One thing that you have that is unusual is that you have a sort of widow's peak on the sides jutting out in front of your ears. A lot of time these are associated with hair loss but your overall hair line is fine. I see a lot of men on television and in movies with that sort of jutting pattern. I usually look to check for an oval hair line but your piece is inside the area of any projected hair line. Just something that I have noticed on many men.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously the good side effects such as better skin/hair but also no morning wood, no random boners, no semen production. I have no issue achieving an erection, it just takes a minute or two instead of being basically instant, my dick didn't shrink like some people say it will.
The only negatives for a cis male that I have are gyno and infertility, but I don't care about either of them. I am happy with my decision of starting HRT 100%
I didn't knew you were cis-male. Are you?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously the good side effects such as better skin/hair but also no morning wood, no random boners, no semen production. I have no issue achieving an erection, it just takes a minute or two instead of being basically instant, my dick didn't shrink like some people say it will.
The only negatives for a cis male that I have are gyno and infertility, but I don't care about either of them. I am happy with my decision of starting HRT 100%
Facial changes, muscle loss and the ability to build strength and muscle mass, body changes, breasts are some of the concerns. If estrogen over time can destroy your testicles and you will never have your testosterone again. You should be aware

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will be glad to have good skin, I will not care about infertility. But I don’t want my face to get puffy (I’m Asian, it’s already chubby) and I don’t want chest, muscle loss (I plan to gain muscle mass). Therefore, I cannot consider HRT as a permanent choice, it will lead to body dysmorphic disorder. Therefore, I will try this for half a year, and then I will support the results with Bicalutamide

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will be glad to have good skin, I will not care about infertility. But I don’t want my face to get puffy (I’m Asian, it’s already chubby) and I don’t want chest, muscle loss (I plan to gain muscle mass). Therefore, I cannot consider HRT as a permanent choice, it will lead to body dysmorphic disorder. Therefore, I will try this for half a year, and then I will support the results with Bicalutamide
From what I gathered, full hair restoration takes from a year up to 2-3 years.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I gathered, full hair restoration takes from a year up to 2-3 years.
Noah rebuilt in 9 months if I'm not mistaken. I have an early stage, there are no bald areas, so a little time is enough for me. I will definitely meet half a year if I use high dosages.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not quitting estrogen ever, I have years stocked up and will make god damn sure I never run out. I don't think my face changed much, I definitely lost alot of muscle cause I have a semi physical job and it's much harder now, for breasts you can just pay $5k for a surgery and never worry about it again (which noah did aswell im pretty sure)

I guess for a more serious reply. I assume cis males don't look at women with envy so I am not completely cis, but I wouldn't say I'm trans either. I think the concept of being non-gender or nonbinary is kinda cringe but I guess that's what I'm closest to? I'm objectively better looking now on HRT and I don't plan on going back. I'm just me.
We need to stop feeling the need to justify our choices to others. But especially we need to stop feeling the need to define ourselves for others. If I could and if I can in the future, I prefer just to be me and let others take me as they will. Gender dysphoria is not for sissies, trust us. It can be unnerving to the point of extreme depersonalization. Without treatment, dysphoria can be deadly and I feel that way about teenage hair loss. What these boys must be going through to be just out of middle school and see hair falling out seemingly overnight, I mean, it's heart-breaking to me and Junely is just out of that age group. I salute all of you guys who are making these hard decisions at such an early age. Indeed that is what being a "man" used to be all about.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Facial changes, muscle loss and the ability to build strength and muscle mass, body changes, breasts are some of the concerns. If estrogen over time can destroy your testicles and you will never have your testosterone again. You should be aware
I am not sure that is even a thing anymore. People back out and have children all of the time now. We really don't know as far as I can tell whether or not all XY's can return to functioning fertility regardless of age. That's still the number one scare tactic to try to get people not to do this and it was back in 1984 when I sought estrogen from my dermatologist. "You won't be able to have a family..."

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure that is even a thing anymore. People back out and have children all of the time now. We really don't know as far as I can tell whether or not all XY's can return to functioning fertility regardless of age. That's still the number one scare tactic to try to get people not to do this and it was back in 1984 when I sought estrogen from my dermatologist. "You won't be able to have a family..."
Dermatologists aren't endocrinologists. I wouldn't hold my breath for them. Only thing they do is checking your skin for skin cancer. They are pretty much useless. For hair loss, you should better visit an endo than a derm imo. Lol!

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know, there is no research on this. But this is theoretically possible, so be careful, this is a responsible decision.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know, there is no research on this. But this is theoretically possible, so be careful, this is a responsible decision.
There's plenty of anecdotal evidence including assertions by Dr. Will Powers. I in fact am currently unaware of anyone intact who has desisted from HRT and not had fertility restored. Even if damaged, you only need one with ICSI. This is another argument from ten years ago that is still on all of the hospital and university sites right next to where they state that hair regrowth is not associated with HRT, only the cessation of hair loss. Well, we all know that's not true. Do these people even care that they are putting out misinformation?