Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but plenty of gals believe that direct application to the breasts (and ***) induces extraordinary breast growth in terms of being far beyond that ordinarily encountered by MtF's. This is a classic bug versus feature dichotomy. I believe the reason for the warning has to do more so with cis-women who use the product than for XY's who are unlikely to be at significant risk of breast cancer. No risk, no reward said she....
BA119FFF-E9F5-4845-90D6-A0C843217C69.png

yeah you’re right, its lower than than the average female breast cancer percentile, yet higher than the average male breast cancer percentile. However you still shouldn’t apply it there because it does increase the risk of cancer in the breast, that area is really sensitive to estrogen. You can do what you please i just wanted to make the reason known to everyone reading.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 159065
yeah you’re right, its lower than than the average female breast cancer percentile, yet higher than the average male breast cancer percentile. However you still shouldn’t apply it there because it does increase the risk of cancer in the breast, that area is really sensitive to estrogen. You can do what you please i just wanted to make the reason known to everyone reading.
No, that's legitimate. We also should take note of the very, very low rates of prostate cancer in transgender females so the trade-off in terms of lifespan is definitely in favor of XY's receiving HRT. I also think that we are going to harness the power of estradiol in general to regenerate tissue as well as hair. I can't point to a single negative since I stopped spironolactone.

I also note that I tend to apply Estrogel to the scalp at least three times daily just in terms of revealing my protocol.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Low risk of prostate cancer and other male related cancers, heart disease, and softening of the arteries and blood vessels, reversal of baldness and being an anti acne regimen and adding 10 years or more to your life than the average life span of a male are definitely some good pros of being on estradiol haha

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Low risk of prostate cancer and other male related cancers, heart disease, and softening of the arteries and blood vessels, reversal of baldness and being an anti acne regimen and adding 10 years or more to your life than the average life span of a male are definitely some good pros of being on estradiol haha
Our man @bridgeburn wrote about such collateral benefits often and he was quite enthusiastic as well....

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And then my comrades.

I got my blood tests, I have been on bicalutamide for almost 1 month. I started with 25 mg and increased it to 50mg.

I had a 20% increase in my pyruvic and oxalactic glutamic transminase hepatitis markers.

I lowered the dose to 30mg to improve hepatitis markers I will repeat the exams if I can normalize with this dose I will return to 50mg.

I entered bicalutamide after a CPA and E2 cycle.

I spent 60 days in CPA and 100 days more or less in e2 enough to put myself in the castrative range for sure.

I didn’t have exams at the time of CPA with E2, maybe my enzymes may be altered by CPA yet, I lowered the dose of bicalutamide to make sure

TGO (AST) Liberação: 03/08/2021 Material: Soro, (coletado em 03/08/2021)
Método: Cinético - UV Resultado .................... ........................ .... 46 U / L VR 11 a 39 U / L

TGP (ALT) Liberação: 03/08/2021 Material: Soro, (coletado em 03/08/2021) Método: Cinético -

Resultado UV ................................................ 59 U / L VR 11 a 39 U / L

Bilirrubina direta ........................................ 0,54 mg / dL 0, 00 a 0,30 mg / dL

TESTOSTERONA TOTAL Valor de referência
Resultado:
628,51 ng / dL Homens 18 a 66 anos ..: 175,00 a 781,00 ng / dL

SHBG
60,7 nmol / L VR 13,2-89,9

Testosterona livre:
9,022 ng/dL Homens: 17 a 40 anos: 3,400 a 24,600 ng/dL

DI-HIDROTESTOSTERONA - DHT Valor de referência Resultado: 421,2 pg/mL Homens.......: 135,0 a 1365,0 pg/mL

My normal testosterone is around 800ng / dl, Bicalutamide in less than 1 month practically threw my testosterone at my physiological level, after a cycle of CPA and E2, bicalutamide can be a good alternative in the post-testosterone cycle to return production endogenous :D

What do you think of my DHT levels?

I use finasteride 1mg for a few years

Sorry, I copied and pasted my exams so it's in Portuguese my language, sorry, but we can see the values

I have all the liver tests slightly altered, my testosterone has returned to male reference levels.

I increase the dosage of finasteride? , change to dutasteride? what do we think of the values DHT ?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And then my comrades.

I got my blood tests, I have been on bicalutamide for almost 1 month. I started with 25 mg and increased it to 50mg.

I had a 20% increase in my pyruvic and oxalactic glutamic transminase hepatitis markers.

I lowered the dose to 30mg to improve hepatitis markers I will repeat the exams if I can normalize with this dose I will return to 50mg.

I entered bicalutamide after a CPA and E2 cycle.

I spent 60 days in CPA and 100 days more or less in e2 enough to put myself in the castrative range for sure.

I didn’t have exams at the time of CPA with E2, maybe my enzymes may be altered by CPA yet, I lowered the dose of bicalutamide to make sure

TGO (AST) Liberação: 03/08/2021 Material: Soro, (coletado em 03/08/2021)
Método: Cinético - UV Resultado .................... ........................ .... 46 U / L VR 11 a 39 U / L

TGP (ALT) Liberação: 03/08/2021 Material: Soro, (coletado em 03/08/2021) Método: Cinético -

Resultado UV ................................................ 59 U / L VR 11 a 39 U / L

Bilirrubina direta ........................................ 0,54 mg / dL 0, 00 a 0,30 mg / dL

TESTOSTERONA TOTAL Valor de referência
Resultado:
628,51 ng / dL Homens 18 a 66 anos ..: 175,00 a 781,00 ng / dL

SHBG
60,7 nmol / L VR 13,2-89,9

Testosterona livre:
9,022 ng/dL Homens: 17 a 40 anos: 3,400 a 24,600 ng/dL

DI-HIDROTESTOSTERONA - DHT Valor de referência Resultado: 421,2 pg/mL Homens.......: 135,0 a 1365,0 pg/mL

My normal testosterone is around 800ng / dl, Bicalutamide in less than 1 month practically threw my testosterone at my physiological level, after a cycle of CPA and E2, bicalutamide can be a good alternative in the post-testosterone cycle to return production endogenous :D

What do you think of my DHT levels?

I use finasteride 1mg for a few years

Sorry, I copied and pasted my exams so it's in Portuguese my language, sorry, but we can see the values

I have all the liver tests slightly altered, my testosterone has returned to male reference levels.

I increase the dosage of finasteride? , change to dutasteride? what do we think of the values DHT ?
Are you worried about hepatitis because of surfing?

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha, i confess that i like the sea a lot and it provides me a so much good thing , but i need healthy to stay haha , and i would be dissatisfied if i went into liver failure over the years because of hair loss therapy.

They are markers that mean long-term "liver destruction" that of cirrhosis and cirrhosis has no cure is coffin.

Anti androgens are dangerous, everyone talks, no wonder

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to recite, I was not feeling anything, I took exams just to check.

Sometimes there may be patients who are completely altered clinically and feel nothing, there is the danger

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha, i confess that i like the sea a lot and it provides me a so much good thing , but i need healthy to stay haha , and i would be dissatisfied if i went into liver failure over the years because of hair loss therapy.

They are markers that mean long-term "liver destruction" that of cirrhosis and cirrhosis has no cure is coffin.

Anti androgens are dangerous, everyone talks, no wonder
I had a friend in Brazil who got hepatitis from swimming in Copacabana. We only used to swim na Barra da Tijuca.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your honest opinion, how much would you rate the feminization of Bicalutamide? 1-10
Okay for a cis (-guy lol)?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4A65D461-BE42-43CB-8718-1DAF2C61126B.png

This can be mostly avoided if you add tamoxifen to your regimen it blocks estrogen locally in the chest, and it’s relatively cheap to buy.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if all this can be delivered to germany xD might get problems with the toll lol