Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I dont have a strong smell. I never sweat, only when doing excessive sport lol.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's probably some kind of T/DHT/E ratios that could show it
My E is pretty high when comparing to my T. T is barebone low and E2 skyhigh, in terms of normal ranges. It is clearly visible when you look at me #femboy. Soon #temboy.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
aromatase is an enzyme encoded by the CYP19A1 gene, enzymes can be increased and decreased, high prolactin will decrease the levels of aromatase enzymes in your body.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno surgery is highly recommended before boobs grow too big if you don’t want to have post-surgery scars.
Yes, that's what I talked about earlier. I will remove the minor gynecomastia that I get on Bicalutamide monotherapy. After that I will be able to do whatever I want and not be afraid of breast growth.
I’ve seen many threads on female pattern hairloss websites where women used 50mg Bicalutamide and got all their hair back. So as long as you have E2 you’re good.
I wonder if 2 clicks of Estrogel, i.e. 1.5mg E, are enough for a significant result. This is a small dose

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah prolactin causes the breasts to swell and produce milk. But prolactins effect on aromatase doesn’t matter for hair follicles it only matters for conversion of T to E through aromatase. E and lack of T is what’s important for hair, not aromatase itself.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case the medication would still work as long as you’re suppressing T production with E2. The goal with Bicalutamide is to keep T from binding to receptors so as long as there’s more Bicalutamide than Testosterone in your body then you’re good
By the way, did the sebum secretion stop completely, or was it on your regimen? On monotherapy with Bicalutamide, the oiliness of the skin decreased 3 times, but it still cannot be called dry. She's still oily, but not that much

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, did the sebum secretion stop completely, or was it on your regimen? On monotherapy with Bicalutamide, the oiliness of the skin decreased 3 times, but it still cannot be called dry. She's still oily, but not that much
Sebum production stopped for me 99.9%.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I talked about earlier. I will remove the minor gynecomastia that I get on Bicalutamide monotherapy. After that I will be able to do whatever I want and not be afraid of breast growth.

I wonder if 2 clicks of Estrogel, i.e. 1.5mg E, are enough for a significant result. This is a small dose
Depending on scalp absorption, maybe but if cost is an issue, then testicular application will raise blood serum levels several times more than scalp application. You probably will need more than that unless you are only using it on the hairline. I use it on the entire canopy area and I used to use it in the crown but that has pretty much all filled in.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depending on scalp absorption, maybe but if cost is an issue, then testicular application will raise blood serum levels several times more than scalp application. You probably will need more than that unless you are only using it on the hairline. I use it on the entire canopy area and I used to use it in the crown but that has pretty much all filled in.
I will apply to the wrists. I don't think it makes sense to apply to the scalp

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
89758CED-C8E9-4BC6-9D5E-4E511A76759E.jpeg

Because Breast Cancer

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but plenty of gals believe that direct application to the breasts (and ***) induces extraordinary breast growth in terms of being far beyond that ordinarily encountered by MtF's. This is a classic bug versus feature dichotomy. I believe the reason for the warning has to do more so with cis-women who use the product than for XY's who are unlikely to be at significant risk of breast cancer. No risk, no reward said she....