Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, because it atrophies the testicles and leads to bone density loss without estradiol while bica doesn't
Oh. You mean people who don't abide by standard MtF protocols. Interesting. I continue to have my doubts that XY's who are not chemically female are going to struggle to grow hair if they truly have some form of baldness. It probably would work for someone younger or only thinning who uses only spironolactone or whatever. That's why this stuff and adding individual data points is so important. I am not sure that estradiol works very well unless it also goes systemic.

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just used an iherb collage peptides one, and a collagen moisturiser lol.

can any one tell me the Pros and Cons of using 12mg cyproterone acetate along with 50mg bic, I’ve read they can’t be used together maybe the fight for the receptor? Liver toxicity.
cpa and bica can be used together, it's bica and duta that cannot be used together (bica will cancel out the dutasteride).

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cpa and bica can be used together, it's bica and duta that cannot be used together (bica will cancel out the dutasteride).
But they both raise T levels so I don't know how you get all of the puzzle pieces to fit. One thing is that beard follicles are bad for hair in general in terms of self-conjuring DHT. There's a fancy word for this but you know, I just plumb forgot <curtsies>

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The mechanism by which they raise T is entirely different though? Where's the puzzle supposed to be in this?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
But they both raise T levels so I don't know how you get all of the puzzle pieces to fit. One thing is that beard follicles are bad for hair in general in terms of self-conjuring DHT. There's a fancy word for this but you know, I just plumb forgot <curtsies>
hello Janey, what was that store called which transgender folks order stuff online - I believe it was in Canada? You mentioned it on your other thread. Just too pressed for time these days to look through everything.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn’t there studies done with bic and avodart used in conjunction as a more aggressive cancer treatment to either being use alone?
I believe it was kennedy that mentioned taking bica with dutasteride increases level of dutasteride significally in the blood - isn't that a good thing? Maybe you can even taper dutasteride to 2-3 times a week and that would balance just right.

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it was kennedy that mentioned taking bica with dutasteride increases level of dutasteride significally in the blood - isn't that a good thing? Maybe you can even taper dutasteride to 2-3 times a week and that would balance just right.
No, dutasteride in your blood implies it's not being properly processed by your liver.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello Janey, what was that store called which transgender folks order stuff online - I believe it was in Canada? You mentioned it on your other thread. Just too pressed for time these days to look through everything.
HRT.cafe has a long list but I think I am not supposed to mention any except in private messages.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that the growing consensus is that dutasteride is for life even after SRS DHT can pop back up with virtually no T in my blood and cause a tiny bit of dermatitis and most of that stopped with beard removal until oral min brought it back but I can taper down at some point. I continue to think that it is optimal to well exceed the standard norms for levels of e2, which aren't all that high. You have to blow the doors out to get rid of DHT and then it sometimes still comes back. DHT basically ruined my life by causing the conflict with my hair fall increasing and my constant dermatitis. I couldn't shave without bleeding and it took me an extraordinary long time to shave because of the bleeding and infection. All but entirely gone under the regime of Goddess.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride will still block 70% of your dht. cpa if you are brave enough.
But why would finasteride work when dutasteride didn't? That's actually a key question for me because I was taking both and figured it was overkill although covered. Most of my meds and all of my surgeries will be covered by my insurance so I would almost have to be crazy not to get free SRS since it normally costs like a million dollars out of pocket. They have sweetened the deal so much and I just can't pass up a bargain now that I am blonde-ish.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The brazen-ness of youth. You can't promise someone that, can you? I guess I do it sometimes too when I am positive about something.
Do you disagree on something? Of course, no one can guarantee that this will help. For some, even 150mg of Bicalutamide does not help; there are many variables beyond our control. However, Finasteride does not conflict with Bicalutamide and is not as harmful to the liver as CPA + Bicalutamide. Also, Bicalutamide does most of the work. Dutasteride is financially questionable

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But why would finasteride work when dutasteride didn't? That's actually a key question for me because I was taking both and figured it was overkill although covered. Most of my meds and all of my surgeries will be covered by my insurance so I would almost have to be crazy not to get free SRS since it normally costs like a million dollars out of pocket. They have sweetened the deal so much and I just can't pass up a bargain now that I am blonde-ish.
This is my thought exactly? Why does one work and not the other?