Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You want to use a lot of useless drugs. Better to use one, but effective. This is Bicalutamide

I don't like it when people use many drugs, none of which are effective. Fluridil, RU, CB, castor oil, topical creams, dermarolling and other nonsense. At best, it works as an aid. People with baldness have little time to experiment, but you waste time on these pacifiers.
The problem is that there is a fine line between these classes of drugs. Fluridil, RU, CB, etc. aren't likely to cause sides for most people. No doubt though, they aren't going to give regrowth like something like bica. But then you have sides. It seems that there isn't much inbetween those levels of treatments.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that there is a fine line between these classes of drugs. Fluridil, RU, CB, etc. aren't likely to cause sides for most people. No doubt though, they aren't going to give regrowth like something like bica. But then you have sides. It seems that there isn't much inbetween those levels of treatments.
Yeah there won't be any for the next 10-20 years. Maybe in 5-10 years via grey webmarkets, like a good AA or AR degrader topical.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah there won't be any for the next 10-20 years. Maybe in 5-10 years via grey webmarkets, like a good AA or AR degrader topical.
Yeah that's really the only chance for someone who doesn't want permanent hormonal damage or gyno surgery. The best options are still 5ARIs, minoxidil, which at best hold you up long enough for a transplant. However if you can't even slow it and maintain then a transplant isn't an option anyways.

Like I've mentioned before, it would be interesting if you could microdose stuff like E/bica/etc. but even then it seems like there's a threshold to where the drugs either work or do not work. Like Janey has mentioned, you pretty much have to have gyno and other sides to some degree before hair comes into play.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I have some considerations.

I am now on more than 1 month on bicalutamide. and since last year cycling E2

My therapeutic scheme is as follows.

30 mg of bicalutamide + I am cycling E2 in the week together with E3 (bi-estro)

30mg bicalutamide + 1.25 mg of E2-E3 in the hairline + 1mg finasteride + 500mg of metformin.

It seems that after I added bicalutamide E2 started to have a monster effect, it improved my treatment a lot.

I will not increase the dose of bicalutamide, I am achieving my results like this

I want you to see that 50mg of bicalutamide a week about 7mg a day were able to suppress PSA to a considerable degree.

It may be crazy but it seems that I am recovering a considerable amount of hair in the frontal region.

I have no sebum on my skin, very dry.

I am training well, eating well, I would even say building muscle mass more easily, I train for 10 years or so, I thought I was going to lose body, on the contrary I am maintaining it very well.

Ok ejaculation returned the volume, erection ok returned perfect.

Bicalutamide is better for me than CPA

I am having results I sent my photos to some members of the forum, I will not share here for privacy.

But I am managing to move forward.

Anyone who wants to know more, send me a private, I will reply when I can, I am able to follow this line and have results

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I have some considerations.

I am now on more than 1 month on bicalutamide. and since last year cycling E2

My therapeutic scheme is as follows.

30 mg of bicalutamide + I am cycling E2 in the week together with E3 (bi-estro)

30mg bicalutamide + 1.25 mg of E2-E3 in the hairline + 1mg finasteride + 500mg of metformin.

It seems that after I added bicalutamide E2 started to have a monster effect, it improved my treatment a lot.

I will not increase the dose of bicalutamide, I am achieving my results like this

I want you to see that 50mg of bicalutamide a week about 7mg a day were able to suppress PSA to a considerable degree.

It may be crazy but it seems that I am recovering a considerable amount of hair in the frontal region.

I have no sebum on my skin, very dry.

I am training well, eating well, I would even say building muscle mass more easily, I train for 10 years or so, I thought I was going to lose body, on the contrary I am maintaining it very well.

Ok ejaculation returned the volume, erection ok returned perfect.

Bicalutamide is better for me than CPA

I am having results I sent my photos to some members of the forum, I will not share here for privacy.

But I am managing to move forward.

Anyone who wants to know more, send me a private, I will reply when I can, I am able to follow this line and have results
Get tested for T and E. It would be interesting to know what level E you reach using 1 press of the estrogel pump

After breast surgery, I will try to add to my regimen either 2 presses of Estrogel (2.5g, 1.5mg E), or 2mg E sublingually, tablets. Or both. In general, temporary HRT. And now I am waiting for the results from Bicalutamide during the summer.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This photo can help someone

I will delete this pic's soon , please guys check

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sore nipples, certainly lower libido, but at an acceptable level.
I'm having a little testicular pain sometimes.

But in general with few side effects, I feel good, my self esteem is good, my mind is fine, I still feel my muscles firm (I never stopped training one day)

Metformin makes me a little sick at times and diarrhea but bearable.

My liver enzymes normalized with this dosage and I am managing to maintain a result, I will continue like this and update you, I hope I can help the community

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sore nipples, certainly lower libido, but at an acceptable level.
I'm having a little testicular pain sometimes.

But in general with few side effects, I feel good, my self esteem is good, my mind is fine, I still feel my muscles firm (I never stopped training one day)

Metformin makes me a little sick at times and diarrhea but bearable.

My liver enzymes normalized with this dosage and I am managing to maintain a result, I will continue like this and update you, I hope I can help the community
Interesting ... If you switched from CPA to Bicalutamide, having a low T, it means that Bicalutamide began to act faster, because small concentrations were enough to block the reduced T. Watch your T level, if it rises too high, 30 mg will not be enough. You need to know your T and E

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting ... If you switched from CPA to Bicalutamide, having a low T, it means that Bicalutamide began to act faster, because small concentrations were enough to block the reduced T. Watch your T level, if it rises too high, 30 mg will not be enough. You need to know your T and E
I’m going to do a checkup soon, yes I think my CPA and E2 cycle helped me achieve a faster effect

If my T level is high I will increase the dose of E2, from now on I will adjust the dose until I reach the expected result and keep it afterwards, I hope I was able to help the community a little, I will come back with more information soon, with photos.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to do a checkup soon, yes I think my CPA and E2 cycle helped me achieve a faster effect

If my T level is high I will increase the dose of E2, from now on I will adjust the dose until I reach the expected result and keep it afterwards, I hope I was able to help the community a little, I will come back with more information soon, with photos.
After you get the results you want on E, keep only Finasteride and Bicalutamide at 50-75mg for support

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After you get the results you want on E, keep only Finasteride and Bicalutamide at 50-75mg for support
Perfect, I am thinking exactly that, when reaching the result, raise the dose of bicalutamide to 50mg and keep it for the rest of your life.

Let's go my friends

2TameDHT

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I've mentioned before, I actually intend to transition as non-binary.

My current plan is to request Bica and 4mg E2 for the first three months before tapering off of Bica and upping E2 to at least 6 mg, going up as needed to hit targets.

But now I'm wondering if tapering off Bica could reverse any potential gains.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I've mentioned before, I actually intend to transition as non-binary.

My current plan is to request Bica and 4mg E2 for the first three months before tapering off of Bica and upping E2 to at least 6 mg, going up as needed to hit targets.

But now I'm wondering if tapering off Bica could reverse any potential gains.
Since your T will decrease with increasing dosage of E, lowering Bicalutamide is the right decision. Just don't overdo it. Track T and E levels and guide analyzes
If you lower your T to female values, 25mg of Bicalutamide may work for you.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! I had a long dialogue with her on reddit yesterday! She was super kind and helpful. She actually seemed to think that E would not be the best move for me, and that CPA would instead, which I wasn't expecting. In her own words: " There's some theory and probably weak evidence that more E may be beneficial to some extent. But really it's neutralizing the androgens or drastically reducing their activity in the scalp that's by far more important. Also only low E levels are needed for robust breast development and feminization"

Being that CPA is probably the most dangerous, as shown in your above post, I'll probably avoid that one.
You are going to entice me into the AA world again. I am already mainlining Estrogel and I am going to have to moderate my use at some point.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone! It's now been 6 months that I stumbled up on this thread and I finally decided to create an account to be able to join the discussion. You inspired me to take on the fight against my hair loss again and I am on estrogen since 5 months now. Progress is slow, but it is definitely happening. I want to say thank you for all the information and a special thanks to everyone who has been posting pictures of their success!

zeldazoo22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Y
You want to use a lot of useless drugs. Better to use one, but effective. This is Bicalutamide

I don't like it when people use many drugs, none of which are effective. Fluridil, RU, CB, castor oil, topical creams, dermarolling and other nonsense. At best, it works as an aid. People with baldness have little time to experiment, but you waste time on these pacifiers.
You seem to think Bica is the only answer? It comes with its own risks, and clearly high prevalence of Gyno. RU in fact does work for a lot of people, especially if it's to maintain. And there are other ways to possibly encourage some growth, like cycling topical E lightly.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted this to a friend here on the forum, but there are some considerations about my treatment that may be important
I make cycles in E2

4-6 weeks 1.75mg e2 + e3

8 weeks off

check result

return?

I did 100 days the first time without stopping and went to very high levels, I got to use these days a few days 6-8mg e2

After 100 days I was about 60 without taking E2, my testosterone returned to normal I started with very low dosages and I changed the vehicle of the topical medication before it was transdermal gel now I am using a vehicle for mucous membranes and its absorption in the skin is smaller, I felt better afterwards of this, it seems that the effect is more on the scalp, but I still feel mild systemic effects, but my erection is ok, my ejaculation volume is fine, a little pain in the right nipple, but very little I am watching her.

After those 100 days I was very sensitive to E2, any amount I feel the effect very much.

So this is my idea,

Cycle e2 and then see if I want to add it again, I think I can stimulate anagen and hold until the next cycle of e2 without the follicle going into telogene, holding with bica and finasteride.

Until I reach where I want, always with low dosage of E2, I fear fertility.

, I am mixing e2 together with e3 in a single solution, I use 0.75mg of e2 per dosage + 1mg e3, sometimes I decrease the amount of e2 (.0.30), but in general this is the dosage.

I will probably stop again with e2 soon , and keep only with e3 ( it is much less powerful and i'm think e3 alone can't cause regrowth but I think it has handling capacity after a solid result without f*** the HPT AXIS )

it’s all very mysterious, we’re creating treatments here, I’m trying to reach a "" "safe" "" point to regrow and stay masculine , things like ejaculation volume , normal erections, be ready to have sex anytime

I have testosterone levels around 500-600 ng / dl today my normal testosterone is around 740-860

I will try to achieve my result and start reducing drugs.

I try to share the maximum , because I know that there are literally desperate people like me here, If I can help get some out of that hole, it’s something good .
Peace guys

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted this to a friend here on the forum, but there are some considerations about my treatment that may be important
I make cycles in E2

4-6 weeks 1.75mg e2 + e3

8 weeks off

check result

return?

I did 100 days the first time without stopping and went to very high levels, I got to use these days a few days 6-8mg e2

After 100 days I was about 60 without taking E2, my testosterone returned to normal I started with very low dosages and I changed the vehicle of the topical medication before it was transdermal gel now I am using a vehicle for mucous membranes and its absorption in the skin is smaller, I felt better afterwards of this, it seems that the effect is more on the scalp, but I still feel mild systemic effects, but my erection is ok, my ejaculation volume is fine, a little pain in the right nipple, but very little I am watching her.

After those 100 days I was very sensitive to E2, any amount I feel the effect very much.

So this is my idea,

Cycle e2 and then see if I want to add it again, I think I can stimulate anagen and hold until the next cycle of e2 without the follicle going into telogene, holding with bica and finasteride.

Until I reach where I want, always with low dosage of E2, I fear fertility.

, I am mixing e2 together with e3 in a single solution, I use 0.75mg of e2 per dosage + 1mg e3, sometimes I decrease the amount of e2 (.0.30), but in general this is the dosage.

I will probably stop again with e2 soon , and keep only with e3 ( it is much less powerful and i'm think e3 alone can't cause regrowth but I think it has handling capacity after a solid result without f*** the HPT AXIS )

it’s all very mysterious, we’re creating treatments here, I’m trying to reach a "" "safe" "" point to regrow and stay masculine , things like ejaculation volume , normal erections, be ready to have sex anytime

I have testosterone levels around 500-600 ng / dl today my normal testosterone is around 740-860

I will try to achieve my result and start reducing drugs.

I try to share the maximum , because I know that there are literally desperate people like me here, If I can help get some out of that hole, it’s something good .
Peace guys
That is an interesting strategy. Have you considered trying raloxifene? It increases production of testosterone considerably, especially in conjunction with bicalutamide, and keeps gynecomastia away to some extend. Then you could cycle E2 for longer periods of time while achieving less suppression of HPT axis.