Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@tato123 So what is your pov for the treatment we elaborated together in the last few weeks? (finasteride,bica,metf.,resveratrol,etc.)
?

What do you think, how long can we stay on it, and what would you say about efficacy, how long are you personally on these drugs?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
20210304_184341.jpg

Would you guys say I have inflammation!? Doesn't look like... idk

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to the fact that no one tries it solo, there is little information on effectiveness. I am always angry when someone uses minoxidil: it is not clear what is the effectiveness of each individual drug
Yeah but I couldn't wait any longer. I have a ball to attend. I know oral Min is working though because it has made my beard scratchier and things like my scant arm hair more resilient. It kicked in right away for me last October at 12.5mg and now at 6.25mg because of the hypertrichinosis.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too expensive. The difference between him and finasteride is not worth such an overpayment, for this money I would rather increase the dosage of Bicalutamide if necessary
Dutasteride is $30 a month for generic.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Guys check this out.

Can't wait to get on metformin, I feel like that will be one of the final pieces of my metabolic/hormonal puzzle for me to really pull ahead of whatever is dragging me down.

2TameDHT

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been doing a lot of reading on the subject on Reddit, and I see quite a few posts from trans women saying that HRT did little to improve their hair loss. I was wondering how that would be possible. Like, under what circumstances would it NOT work. I read earlier in this thread that one reason is that the person had already gone through at least five years of hair loss, but others who were at an advanced stage of balding seem to have recovered, at least, somewhat.

I am, essentially, interested in the odds of it working versus not working.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been doing a lot of reading on the subject on Reddit, and I see quite a few posts from trans women saying that HRT did little to improve their hair loss. I was wondering how that would be possible. Like, under what circumstances would it NOT work. I read earlier in this thread that one reason is that the person had already gone through at least five years of hair loss, but others who were at an advanced stage of balding seem to have recovered, at least, somewhat.

Ask yourself whatever reasons that would not work for men, because I hate to say it all politics aside all politicizing of the term "gender", they're still biologically men.

Inflammation, impairment of growth factors, etc.

There's literally some 48 or 49 year old guy on this forum who started topical min and finasteride and his hair started coming back.

Also because of covid we're having to deal with that, and there are many compelling sources of evidence to indicate that covid adversely impacts hair for women and men.

PRP worked but that's just proof that an inhibition of growth factors can commonly be an issue, not enough PGE2, too much inflammation, etc.

Here's the thing, regardless of whether it causes hair to strongly return, topical estrogen downregulates androgen receptors, so that would be a good case in the medical field for a differential diagnosis, that is to say, moving closer to an actual cause by eliminating other potential causes.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Worked (works) great for me!

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@tato123 So what is your pov for the treatment we elaborated together in the last few weeks? (finasteride,bica,metf.,resveratrol,etc.)
?

What do you think, how long can we stay on it, and what would you say about efficacy, how long are you personally on these drugs?
First of all I would like to say that this is nuclear. I will always repeat this in all posts. Some may just read this post.

I think at the moment with my knowledge I confess somewhat limited but hardworking, I would say that

50mg bicalutamide + 5 air blocker + metformin 500mg -1000mg

is the maximum treatment today, it would only be necessary to change the dose of bicalutamide to make it stronger if necessary.

But I believe that this formula will solve almost everything if it is androgenic alopecia and if you don’t want to use a complete MTF treatment, maybe in this scheme I fit some E2 cycles to decrease TOTAL Testosterone, little, for a short time, 4 weeks 8 weeks, as a bodybuilnd cycle, I think it would be less toxic to the testis

Some considerations

Bicalutamide will act by increasing endogenous levels of T and clearly everything as a result via enzymatic conversion (example: ESTRADIOL, DHT) and as already discussed and discussed it has proved to be the most "safe" AA compared to its analogs (FLUT, ENZA) , Bicalutamide does not cross the blood-brain barrier, patients do not have seizures which is a potential side effect of their analogs, preserves bone density, sexual function, spermatogenesis, hepatoxically light up to 50mg and the best is an AR receptor blocker and effective in that, but it will block practically 100% of its AR receptors, say that bicalutamide has only a peripheral effect so it preserves bone density and muscle mass, and there are others that say it preserves because of the increase in E2 so it is not clear to know.

The truth is that the AR receptor blocker in men is not all good, so it is one of my fears with it, along with hyperandrogenicity and positive regulation of the AR receptor.

is other thing is GYNECOMASTIA the chance you have is great, in general 50mg will be about 52% of patients according to the laboratory study with 370 volunteers

Here comes the second point

The 5th blocker would block the increase in DHT caused by the T outbreak caused by bicalutamide

Theorizing according to the articles, metformin would help in the regulation of AR receptors, and in "defective" cells it would cause apoptosis.

And not only that does bicalutamide inhibit the PAR-2 receptor as well, and messing with it can cause cancer and others .

The AMPK pathway prevents cancer and inflammatory disease by inhibiting the NK pathway (iflamation process)

This is the CIS nuclear bomb, now if you want to go to hydrogen bomb just add oral minoxidil

But this is the extreme, you can try a lot before I even made other posts about it.

But this is the only extreme treatment that function will maintain, some ejaculation volume, better erections, preserved fertility, in other words, in general it is still a "male" treatment

In addition I think that only GNrh inhibitors and full MTF treatments.

They are all drugs that need a long time to give results, so consider for a lifetime, maybe someday if you have solid results stable for a long time, you can change the dosages to change, but between knowing it is for a long time.

I think this is the summary of everything at the end

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Know how to get a Brazilian person pissed off? Just say that Ayrton Senna sucked as a race car driver....

That's for Tato.
Ayrton Senna is a hero for Brazilians haha, we even have music for him, very well remembered janey, you know strong traits of my culture, this is cool

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
morte horrivel.... Nossa Senhora o bendiga...
I was a baby when he died, I didn't see his trajectory personally, but my parents, grandparents, uncles were all fascinated, and I had the opportunity to know after my understanding by thinking mind.

Really the death of someone with great potential, life has these things :(

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would absolutely caution anyone on using 1 gram or more of metformin because of the side effects, even though I have documented higher than normal levels of insulin/igf-1, I'm going to start somewhere in the neighborhood of 250-300mg, because I really don't want to deal with the nastiness of diarrhea, stomach pain, feeling exhausted, etc.

I feel like a lot of those are what happens when you're prescribed more of the medication than your body can handle and also the fact that metformin depletes you of b12 and folic acid, so beware of that.

I do think metformin can do wonders for skin related issues pertaining to hairloss and acne, but it's a drug not to be abused.