Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a baby when he died, I didn't see his trajectory personally, but my parents, grandparents, uncles were all fascinated, and I had the opportunity to know after my understanding by thinking mind, really the death of someone with great potential, life has these things :(
When I was there everybody liked him but not Piquet for some reason. Fittibpaldi? So so.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would absolutely caution anyone on using 1 gram or more of metformin because of the side effects, even though I have documented higher than normal levels of insulin/igf-1, I'm going to start somewhere in the neighborhood of 250-300mg, because I really don't want to deal with the nastiness of diarrhea, stomach pain, feeling exhausted, etc.

I feel like a lot of those are what happens when you're prescribed more of the medication than your body can handle and also the fact that metformin depletes you of b12 and folic acid, so beware of that.

I do think metformin can do wonders for skin related issues pertaining to hairloss and acne, but it's a drug not to be abused.
As I said, it was the summary of our week, it was everything we talked about during this time, I agree that metformin is a drug and should be approached with care.

It is something extreme, as I said, i thinking about whether or not to use metformin in my treatment, because it has its weight is another drug .

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was there everybody liked him but not Piquet for some reason. Fittibpaldi? So so.
For some reason, Brazilians are only linked to Formula 1, no, we’re very interested in the other leagues, so characters like these don’t really like the Brazilian, I don’t know how to explain why, but it’s what happens, maybe it’s a lack of culture haha

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask yourself whatever reasons that would not work for men, because I hate to say it all politics aside all politicizing of the term "gender", they're still biologically men.

Most trans-men lose a substantial amount of hair after being on TRT for some time and no amount of transitioning back will reverse that loss despite being "biologically female".

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most trans-men lose a substantial amount of hair after being on TRT for some time and no amount of transitioning back will reverse that loss despite being "biologically female".
What kind of patterns do they usually acquire? Male or female patterned?

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A veritable wealth of information on the applications and benefits of metformin, also including some points of concern such as the fact that it suppresses adenosine monophosphate.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A veritable wealth of information on the applications and benefits of metformin, also including some points of concern such as the fact that it suppresses adenosine monophosphate.

Thank you very much my friend for enriching our debate

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG.jpg

mechanism of action of metformin in acne.

Note that there is a lot of good for the hair there

Like inhibiton of activation of the enzyme 5alfa reductase *-*

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 158475

mechanism of action of metformin in acne.

Note that there is a lot of good for the hair there

Like inhibiton of activation of the enzyme 5alfa reductase *-*
What does inhibiting 5ar activation mean? and to what extent does it inhibit. Also I can't imagine reducing IGF-1 would be in any way beneficial to hair.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does inhibiting 5ar activation mean? and to what extent does it inhibit. Also I can't imagine reducing IGF-1 would be in any way beneficial to hair.
The study is not so specific, I do not know how to tell you or physiologically how it works, I just copied and pasted the study.
Maybe AMPK?
Maybe IGF-1 influences in any way?
this is infinite content if you start researching metformin interacts with our body like rampamycin.

IGF-1 in high dosages is bad, for several different reasons and that would give another very big post, but that has already been discussed here, and in the context of treatment where an outbreak of testosterone because of medication is fair to use a medication to regulate your IGF-1 since high testosterone levels result in high IGF-1

But these are just ramblings, I'm just commenting and posting something pertinent that I just read from our source.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The study is not so specific, I do not know how to tell you or physiologically how it works, I just copied and pasted the study.
Maybe AMPK?
Maybe IGF-1 influences in any way?
this is infinite content if you start researching metformin interacts with our body like rampamycin.

IGF-1 in high dosages is bad, for several different reasons and that would give another very big post, but that has already been discussed here, and in the context of treatment where an outbreak of testosterone because of medication is fair to use a medication to regulate your IGF-1 since high testosterone levels result in high IGF-1

But these are just ramblings, I'm just commenting and posting something pertinent that I just read from our source.
I'm sure supraphysiological levels of IGF-1 aren't beneficial but drugs that increase circulating IGF-1 by upto 2 fold like Ibutamoren and CsA often have the reported side effect of increased hair growth.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure supraphysiological levels of IGF-1 aren't beneficial but drugs that increase circulating IGF-1 by upto 2 fold like Ibutamoren and CsA often have the reported side effect of increased hair growth.

Nice information

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"Some age-related alterations actually counteract aging. For example, although RNA/protein synthesis is decreased with aging in model organisms, yet its further inhibition prolongs life span further [138-141]. As shown by Neff et al, rapamycin did not prevent anti-aging alterations such as a decrease in testosterone levels. Noteworthy, testosterone activates mTOR"

In other words, testosterone stimulates Mtor by binding to the AR receptor, that is, high levels of testosterone will result in premature aging.

AMPK inhibits mTor.

Metformin stimulate AMPK

That is infinite content does not end.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My estriol and estradiol has just arrived. I'm still not sure dosage for application on my scalp/bald areas.
Anyone see any issue with me mixing it to my minoxidil solution?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, planning to open up soon my own thread for my personal journey.

Which title would you prefer more?:

- "The Milky Way..."
or
- "Let the Jiggle Wiggle!"

Lol
Hey cool. And start with a thesis to prove as it will make it more coherent in terms of topics you approach. You can have several but mine was basically "people need to use more estradiol to regrow hair" and that has sort of been my guiding principle but I go much broader too.