Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but it seems like unless youre a great responder for topical then oral is the only way to get some real results. But even then I thought that minoxidil had a place in the whole hormone theory and that the ultimate goal is to increase ERB binding and reduce AR binding, is that not still ideal?

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, an here we have another fullheaded idiot who is taking strong and unnecessary drugs to stop his imaginary hairloss, unbelievable the amount of mental illnesses on this forum is amazing... In the meantime i'm losing all my hair and afraid to take propecia and these freaks are castrating themselves with fullheads of hair lmao, mind blowing
I caught it within a month of when I started balding. Both my uncles went bald really quickly during their senior years of high school which is when I started balding aggressively. My dermatologist gave me a scalp biopsy and confirmed it was male pattern baldness and threw me on dutasteride, but it didn’t work. My hairline is only strong BECAUSE I was proactive. Regrowing your hair is 10x more difficult than keeping it. If I had waited to act all that would’ve happened is I’d be maintaining at a Norwood 3 or 4 instead of wherever I am right now. We all have our own opinions on the sides we’re willing to accept to keep our hair. I’m willing to accept more than the average person, but even then I’ve been doing this for 2 years and have experienced barely any sides. Through all my experimentation I’ve only gotten gyno which has been going away as of recent and a slightly lower libido. Hell I even put on 20 pounds of muscle while taking these drugs. I’ve managed to avoid taking estrogen because I’ve played my cards well to date.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I caught it within a month of when I started balding. Both my uncles went bald really quickly during their senior years of high school which is when I started balding aggressively. My dermatologist gave me a scalp biopsy and confirmed it was male pattern baldness and threw me on dutasteride, but it didn’t work. My hairline is only strong BECAUSE I was proactive. Regrowing your hair is 10x more difficult than keeping it. If I had waited to act all that would’ve happened is I’d be maintaining at a Norwood 3 or 4 instead of wherever I am right now. We all have our own opinions on the sides we’re willing to accept to keep our hair. I’m willing to accept more than the average person, but even then I’ve been doing this for 2 years and have experienced barely any sides. Through all my experimentation I’ve only gotten gyno which has been going away as of recent and a slightly lower libido. Hell I even put on 20 pounds of muscle while taking these drugs. I’ve managed to avoid taking estrogen because I’ve played my cards well to date.

You and your dermatologist know better mate, especially if he has done a scalp biopsy so yeah, what can i say, you do you, it's your life in the end not mine and even if i may be wrong i still doubt that you are balding but you maybe be right also that you could have been way worse without these treatments so as i said, you know better that's for sure...

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SOOoooooOOOoOoOOooooooo are we thinking that estrogen in and of itself is beneficial for hair or is it just that it takes down Androgen Receptor binding and helps in that way?!?!?!

Cause if we're saying that minoxidil is the only real growth angle then that f*****g sucksssss

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
SOOoooooOOOoOoOOooooooo are we thinking that estrogen in and of itself is beneficial for hair or is it just that it takes down Androgen Receptor binding and helps in that way?!?!?!

Cause if we're saying that minoxidil is the only real growth angle then that f*****g sucksssss

Estrogen is what sparks the significant regrowth, especially with the hairline

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone else wants to join my discord server, feel free to PM me!

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tell you guys how to be my regimen in 6 months. Since I don't want to use estradiol, I am going to use several antiandrogens in low doses. I will only use it for four months to see if there is any hair growth
here they go: cyproterona 25 mg, 62.5 mg, spironolactone 100 mg and finally 1 mg or 5 mg of finasteride

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tell you guys how to be my regimen in 6 months. Since I don't want to use estradiol, I am going to use several antiandrogens in low doses. I will only use it for four months to see if there is any hair growth
here they go: cyproterona 25 mg, 62.5 mg, spironolactone 100 mg and finally 1 mg or 5 mg of finasteride

Stick to 1mg finasteride, no point in using 5mg, i'd stay clear of cpa but that's just me, try dutasteride, 100mg spironolactone and oral min 5mg for 12 months imo.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pointless discussions. It doesnt matter wether your block the ARs or wipe out your testosterone. The result is the same. You can have 5000ng/dl in your blood, but when all receptors are blocked by bicalutamide, you will have libido issues nonetheless. And if your dick works despite the absence of androgen-activated AR-activity, then you have alien genetics. Some people can work with low amounts of androgens in the body, but no male can have working erections or libido with zero androgen activity in the body.

Your testosterone levels dont matter, stop looking at them. What matters is AR-activation. Hormones in itself dont do anything until they bind to receptors. Bicalutamide overpowers testosterone and DHT by such a huge magnitude (thousands x times), you will have your desired effects on the hair.
Personally, i would rather block ARs then mess with the testosterone production itself. Your testes have difficulty recovering from a shutdown, evident by what every steroid user experiences. And yes, spironolacton is weak. It has a very low binding affinity. I would use finasteride or dutasteride and bicalutamide. Bica can easily compete with DHT, and much much easier with testosterone.

There is no need whatsoever to mess with your testosterone production. None
I've used every combo of almost everything and am currently on dutasteride, bica, and estradiol injections and can still get erections whenever I want them... the only issue is wanting them. So you are right about libido, but in my experience not quite accurate regarding erection ability

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I tell them at the end of 2019 I remove the tits that grew from estradiol, my surgeon told me that I leave a little gland so that the nipples do not fall off
I want to start a strong regime. Do you think they will grow me again?
regimen 25 mg cypro +60 mg flutamide and perhaps 100 mg spironolactone

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry ive been gone for a while.
This is a long general post so read at your will.
There has been negative comments on this majestic and historical thread. The hormonal route has given me my life back. I am a straight male, and want to post my experience. Sorry for the long post and possible bad grammar, I didnt revise it.
My genetics is NW6 NW7.

Thought of this great community today so I got a few pics of my state now. I think theres previous pics of me in this thread when was almost NW5 due to minoxidil loss and was around NW3 when I started November 2018 basically everything possible at the same time. I had no hope and had to shave my hair, I sank into severe depression for 7 years or so and gained 30kg of weight, which I now have lost again.

I have little gyno visible just on one side, the other alot smaller I will go do gyno removal end of year if it gets worse, I can still wear anything, but just.
Spironolactone has been great and ive been on it for 4 months I added it at the 7 month minoxidl mark and had an explosion of hair growth, ive been out of dutasteride for a while and have been shedding more due to it, its simply a must if you have bad hair genetics. For a while with spironolactone duta combo I literally couldnt find a hair for 3 weeks shedding was very low, this is when the effects of 7 months Minoxidl kicked in and everything worked together. Meds helped for the crown, I got 3500 fue for frontal area.

I run 7 day estradiol diane every month to mimic female menstrual cycle/ period as I thought it will be good for hair, I dont want to use estros daily due to sides.

Anyways I am basically living a normal life again, girls finally like me again and im smarter now so its entertaining and life has a good vibe again, I am happier as a person and more likeable. Those around me have seen a massive transformation.

Other sides: general calmer yet more emotional nature ie: youre more likely to cry if you mourn, I understand women better and can associate with them more in a strange way. This has been an emptional roller coaster and I have learnt alot about life.
Yes these drugs effect how you think ie: the lack of testosterone and estros if you use them. It may be good if you harness it, I am generally better with girls now its hard to explain.

Only in the past was the bald muscle dude the king of the pack. Now its the thick hair, athletic build slim dude that rocks. Things have changed due to our evolution and good looks and money rule in the land of today. Sheer strenght and aggression not so much and quite problematic.

Sides: I fuckin smell good now! Dont stink at all, ever. No sweat smell ever. This used to haunt me and was disgusting. I see my veins more easily now. Less general interest in sex, but more loving towards those you love. I am more keen on woman companionship and a general relationship than I ever was in my life, I simply didnt give a f***. I can still get a normal erection and perform no problem. When I was 17 on 1mg finasteride I failed in sex with a girl, couldnt get an erection. This was just on finasteride! And now on all of this sh*t and no problems as im in my mid 20s. I am just mentioning things that I have noticed, hormones are complex af.
I used to have more arguments and physical male vs male fights before. Now I am smarter about it and consider the consequences more and am a better negotiator in a way.
I still love speeding and push the rari to 200km/h+ every now and again so that hasnt changed, but responsibly :p
I have also lost some muscle, I am also on heavy diet at same time jog 2 hrs a day and lost 30kg in this last year. Ejaculate is at 70% of what it was 6 months ago way before spironolactone.

As I further approach my goal of solid NW2 I will start cycling a month of just 50mg or 100mg spironolactone and 2 months on 200mg as I am, at first. My fertility and sexual function is important to me, so maybe this is a possible way to let some test return and not giving it enough time to f*** your hair but to maintain our male psyche and physique.
I will also increase dutasteride at that time of lower spironolactone just to block all DHT and mitigate losses.
I will get a second FUE someday and get NW1 hairline again. Due to my small forehead even elevated nw2 hairline is looking good, for now.

Anyways this has been my progress thus far, Bridge burn I love you! And thanks to all others that have helped me. I will share more info as I go and am attentive af at whats going on so I can share with you.
Those who have been negatively commenting on this thread with their bs andthink you turn into a girl or some dumb sh*t with spironolactone can suck the Black weasel’s dick haha :)

Attachments

• A29AB2F4-31B3-478B-BAF0-1B6A3FAD0C30.png
    A29AB2F4-31B3-478B-BAF0-1B6A3FAD0C30.png
    694.5 KB · Views: 448
  • 317E6468-1FF9-4CB0-A640-761E57B5FA87.png
    317E6468-1FF9-4CB0-A640-761E57B5FA87.png
    912.5 KB · Views: 419

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a straight male, and want to post my experience.

I run 7 day estradiol diane every month to mimic female menstrual cycle/ period as I thought it will be good for hair, I dont want to use estros daily due to sides.

Anyways I am basically living a normal life again, girls finally like me again and im smarter now so its entertaining and life has a good vibe again, I am happier as a person and more likeable. Those around me have seen a massive transformation.

Other sides: general calmer yet more emotional nature ie: youre more likely to cry if you mourn, I understand women better and can associate with them more in a strange way. This has been an emptional roller coaster and I have learnt alot about life.
Yes these drugs effect how you think ie: the lack of testosterone and estros if you use them. It may be good if you harness it, I am generally better with girls now its hard to explain.

Only in the past was the bald muscle dude the king of the pack. Now its the thick hair, athletic build slim dude that rocks. Things have changed due to our evolution and good looks and money rule in the land of today. Sheer strenght and aggression not so much and quite problematic.

Sides: I fuckin smell good now! Dont stink at all, ever. No sweat smell ever. This used to haunt me and was disgusting. I see my veins more easily now. Less general interest in sex, but more loving towards those you love. I am more keen on woman companionship and a general relationship than I ever was in my life, I simply didnt give a f***. I can still get a normal erection and perform no problem. When I was 17 on 1mg finasteride I failed in sex with a girl, couldnt get an erection. This was just on finasteride! And now on all of this sh*t and no problems as im in my mid 20s. I am just mentioning things that I have noticed, hormones are complex af.
I used to have more arguments and physical male vs male fights before. Now I am smarter about it and consider the consequences more and am a better negotiator in a way.

You sound like you are on that day of the month princess...

Just lol, but jokes aside mate you know what, even if it shows clearly from your post that you are mentally deranged, if you are happy that's the only thing that matters but don't get fooled that normal people who will read this post of yours will embrace your mentality, ideologies and treatments just because losing your hair has made you do the things you do and transformed you into the person you are. I never wish bad things to anybody, i'm not speaking with hate towards you or something, life is just the way it is and even transgenders and any other mental ill people deserve love and peace and to live their lives as good as they can but as i said, don't be fooled that after all you have written, we are all gonna consider what you are doing, worth it or the "new normality", just because you are trying to portray it this way.

It may be for you and for other people also, but for the majority is just simply unacceptable and shows clearly just how mentally ill some of you are, how far are you willing to go and so on and the only thing that really bothers is that you and others are trying to gather adepts, to make yourselves feel better for not being the only ones in this state and portraying your actions and treatments like harmless, stating that you are still able to get it up and that everything is gonna be fine just because you think so, but in reality with time your bodies will suffer so much irreversible transformations that you don't even have the slightest ideas about...

And just lol at this statement "Only in the past was the bald muscle dude the king of the pack. Now its the thick hair, athletic build slim dude that rocks. Things have changed due to our evolution and good looks and money rule in the land of today. Sheer strenght and aggression not so much and quite problematic."

What a pathetic try of an "excuse" or "reason" for the things you are doing for you hair, what are you 12? And anyways, from what i can see in the photos, it seems you don't have neither the looks or the money, just a fullhead of hair, a pair of b**ch titties and a menstrual cycle lol, from the female hormones you are ingesting... You have been stuck way to long into your basement and lost contact with reality reading only looks and incelly forums and because of your mental illness you think that everybody is the same or thinks the same. Most of you would benefit much more from some therapy instead of trying to transform yourselves into hermaphrodites but whatever, it's your lives in the end.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
You sound like you are on that day of the month princess...

Just lol, but jokes aside mate you know what, even if it shows clearly from your post that you are mentally deranged, if you are happy that's the only thing that matters but don't get fooled that normal people who will read this post of yours will embrace your mentality, ideologies and treatments just because losing your hair has made you do the things you do and transform you into the person you are. I never wish bad things to anybody, i'm not speaking with hate towards you or something, life is just the way it is and even transgenders and any other mental ill people deserve love and peace and to live their lives as good as they can but as i said, don't be fooled that after all you have written, we are all gonna consider what you are doing, worth it or the "new normality", just because you are trying to portray it this way.

It may be for you and for other people also, but for the majority is just simply unacceptable and shows clearly just how mentally ill some of you are, how far are you willing to go and so on and the only thing that really bothers is that you and others are trying to gather adepts, to make yourselves feel better for not being the only ones in this state and portraying your actions and treatments like harmless, stating that you are still able to get it up and that everything is gonna be fine just because you think so, but in reality with time your bodies will suffer so much irreversible transformations that you don't even have the slightest ideas about...

And just lol at this statement "Only in the past was the bald muscle dude the king of the pack. Now its the thick hair, athletic build slim dude that rocks. Things have changed due to our evolution and good looks and money rule in the land of today. Sheer strenght and aggression not so much and quite problematic."

What a pathetic try of an "excuse" or "reason" for the things you are doing for you hair, what are you 12? And anyways, from what i can see in the photos, it seems you don't have neither the looks or the money, just a fullhead of hair, a pair of boobies and a menstrual cycle lol... You have been stuck way to long into your basement and lost contact with reality reading only looks and incelly forums and because of you mental illness you think that everybody is the same or thinks the same. Most of you would benefit much more from some therapy instead of trying to transform yourselves into hermaphrodites but whatever, it's your lives in the end.
Lol they really annoy you. :D

“Sides: I fuckin smell good now! Dont stink at all, ever. No sweat smell ever.“
That is a ridiculous statement, Is he saying women don’t stink of sweat? Also that whole feeling companionships etc, women want to get fked just as hard and rough.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol they really annoy you. :D

“Sides: I fuckin smell good now! Dont stink at all, ever. No sweat smell ever.“
That is a ridiculous statement, Is he saying women don’t stink of sweat? Also that whole feeling companionships etc, women want to get fked just as hard and rough.

I swear on my life that even i am harsh in the way i am expressing my opinions, i have nothing with anybody, i have absolutely no hate towards nobody being they normal, transgenders, gays, mental ill people. I love life in general, i love people with exceptions of course, from killers to pedo and so on, i live animals of all kind, nature, i simply don't have hate in me towards these things in general even if i don't agree with a lot of them, their actions, mentalities or ideologies.

I just f*****g hate how most of these people are trying to get others in acting or thinking the same way as them through their frustration projections of their own lives and experiences and through the many other ways they are doing it. The fact that their reality changed, the fact that their mentalities and ideologies change, these things do not change the truth, do not change the facts that you will have a totally different life if you go on this route and nobody knows how your future will look like stuffing so many dangerous drugs in you from such a younger age, or from castrating yourself, or for growing boobs and trying to mimic a woman's menstrual cycle, like wtf are you serious?

For most normal people these freaks represent no harm but for other insecure, desperate and frustrated kids that are struggling with hairloss from a very young age and that visit these kind of forums, their advises and propaganda is more damaging than most people acknowledge or understand and you could ruin your whole f*****g life more than hairloss will ever do it, by listening to these idiots online that are not even able to be consistent or coherent in their statements, people who have deep untreated mental illnesses and that found that on the internet you can be whoever you want to be and say whatever you want to say, without suffering repercussions if something goes wrong with the people that actually listen to the sh*t you are getting out of your mouth...

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand where you’re coming from but I don’t think many insecure, desperate young kids will be on this site, and even if they are, they have vast amounts of info online explaining the pros and cons. If they read your stuff they definitely know and will be put off for life :D

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand where you’re coming from but I don’t think many insecure, desperate young kids will be on this site, and even if they are, they have vast amounts of info online explaining the pros and cons. If they read your stuff they definitely know and will be put off for life :D

Well that's kind of the point no? :D

And there are believe me, most of the people who take such routes are kids, most of them are on this threads. This forums is just a minority anyways, the hundred or maybe billion men who are balding as we speak, 90% of them are having a totally different life and none of them have an idea that these forums exist, and it's not because they don't have access to them or on the internet lol...

Last edited: